It’s been a while since I made an ENTIRE cake in the microwave, but I am back with a highly requested recipe for a 10-Minute Easy Chocolate Cake Made in the Microwave! If you don’t mind sharing, this is the one for you. She took orders for these and so our home during Christmas always smelled sweet. Serves 4. | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy. Do this until you have totally covered the dish. Hi Gemma, Made this cake,it was unbelievably delicious received a lot of compliments, all thanks to you and thank you for sharing the recipe. Remove from the microwave and allow to cool in the pan before turning out on a cooling rack. Chocolate Fondant Tart La Cocina de Babel. My husband is very fussy with desserts but he absolutely loved this. Using an electric hand mixer or a stand mixer, cream the butter and sugar together on high speed until light and fluffy. Being a professional cake decorator and food blogger for over ten years she has been featured in many online magazines and publications around the world. It also freezes really well for up to 4 weeks. You will know when the cake is done when it's firm to the touch in the middle and it pulls away from the sides of the pan. Do you like my recipes? Once melted in microwave or double boiler. This is such a clever recipe for chocolate fudge and so unbelievably speedy to make! Thanks Donna Hay. Ingredients. Start by greasing a 23cm non-stick or enamel pie dish (I use a 22 x 4.5cm deep enamel pie dish). Become a member of donnahay.com and receive VIP offers, behind-the-scenes previews and exclusive content direct to your inbox, ¼ cup (50g) plain (all-purpose) flour, sifted, ½ cup (55g) icing (confectioner’s) sugar, sifted. Fifth: Go to town! If you don’t have molds, don’t worry! Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. unsalted butter, ground almonds, dark chocolate, medium eggs and 3 more. Veena is the author of three blogs - Veena Azmanov, Cake Decorating Tutorials, and East Indian Recipes.She writes about cooking, baking, desserts, and cake decorating. No matter your skills, I have you covered. A chocolate version of the very popular marshmallow fondant. You can use milk, semisweet, or dark chocolate chips. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine chocolate, condensed milk, and butter. Could I make this work using cocoa powder?Thank you so much, you are a truly inspiration, Marta. Melt chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl in 30-second intervals, stirring after each melting, 1 to 2 minutes. Will definitely make again.Tha. My mom got mad at me for making it. Place a sieve over a mixing bowl and add cocoa powder, flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. These are the perfect size and material for baking in the microwave. She'd stand for hours by the stove stirring sweets like marzipan and fudge. Moist, fudgy, and easier than you could ever imagine, my 10 Minute Chocolate Cake recipe bakes in your microwave faster than your oven can preheat. Get brand new recipes from these chefs and many more…, By clicking SUBMIT, I consent to you using my details to send me The Happy Foodie newsletters and confirm that I have read and understood Penguin Random House's, © 1995-2020 Penguin Books Ltd. Yup, you heard me - it takes about 3 minutes in the microwave. I frosted it with cream cheese and decorated the cake with some fake flowers. Congrats! Once the butter and chocolate are totally melted and mixed, leave to cool. Mine took 3 minutes. Lastly by hand, using a large spoon fold in flour mixture to the wet ingredients. And we need only three main ingredients. If this data is important to you please verify with your trusted nutrition calculator. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. Combine chocolate, condensed milk, and butter in a double boiler. I used 1/3 cup caster sugar instead of icing sugar and that new Cadbury chocolate (dark and milk combined). Mix in light corn syrup and coffee-flavored extract. See if this works with your ingredients - Thanks. Your email address will not be published. Registered number: 861590 England. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. SAVE. By using condensed milk we omit all that stirring and reducing process. My kids would love these for a weekend or holiday treat and they would make perfect seasonal gifts for their teachers. Fourth: Slowly add the powdered sugar until it resembles fondant. Chocolate Fondant Recipe GoodToKnow caster sugar, baking powder, plain flour, butter, cocoa, dark chocolate and 1 more Peanut Butter Chocolate Fondant The Happy Foodie cocoa powder, large eggs, unsalted butter, dark chocolate, caster sugar and 2 more Leave out the cocoa powder if you’re making white chocolate fondant. Fold into the marshmallow mixture. Nadiya Hussain is going back to her Bake Off roots with a mouth-watering cookbook dedicated to all things baking. Home » Microwave Chocolate Fudge with Condensed Milk in 3 Mins. As soon as the timer is up, put a plate on top and turn the cake out. Hi Alex, we haven’t tested this so we can’t guarantee it will turn out the same. For more information on our cookies and changing your settings, click here. You may choose to have your gifts arrive beautifully wrapped or simply in their original packaging. This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and other sides. Line an 8" or 9" square cake pan with foil. Now, to make the fondant, put the butter into a glass dish along with the chocolate and melt either over a pan of simmering water or in the microwave in 30-second bursts on low, stirring in between. www.themamasgirls.com/easy-homemade-marshmallow-fondant-microwave-v… Melt chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl in 30-second intervals, stirring after each melting, 1 to 2 minutes. Put the dish back into the fridge while you make the batter.