wide front load washers and dryers and saves you space in your home. Discount Bandit had the lowest price for the item I wanted. Thank you! Product Overview This Samsung 1271565 White Stacked Front Load Laundry Pair of WF45T6000AW 27-inch Washer & DVE45T6000W 27-inch Electric Dryer w/ SKK8K Stacking Kit is your ultimate laundry duo—your Iron Man and Spiderman—to help you fight against the chores of laundry (because we know you’re busy as a bee). I always do a lot of research before placing an online order. We don't spam or sell your information. Samsung’s Energy Star® Certified Front Load washer has 4.5 cu. Select among 10 wash cycles including bedding, active wear, heavy duty, and quick wash, to achieve the perfect clean. 95. Super easy! The washer's 5.2 cu. Product we'll see everything was quick and easy. Also, with 7.5 cubic foot capacity and 10 preset drying cycles, you can do fewer loads in less time and fulfill almost every drying need! Excellent customer service. I love that. ft. washer (model WF45T6000AW/A5) Self Clean+ technology 7.5 cu. ft. Front-Load Washer with Vibration Reduction Technology+ and 7.4 cu. Never used this site before but it was great and I got an excellent deal. FR. Stacking Kit for Samsung Washer and Dryer (27 Inch Front Load) (2) Brand: StackingKits. Self Clean+ also sends reminders to clean the tub every forty wash cycles and even sanitizes the gasket. Samsung 4.5 cu. 4.6 out of 5 stars 120. A Samsung representative at Best Buy can set up a personal demonstration for your next galaxy device. The Samsung SK-5A Laundry Stacking Kit is compatible with most Samsung 27 in. Terms and conditions apply. Fantastic job!! I got an amazing price as a result of this site. ft. washer (model WF45T6000AW/A5) Self Clean+ technology; 7.5 … The two men who delivered it were very friendly! Wish I could narrow down searches a little more. WF45T6000AW Samsung 27" 4.5 cu. Additional floors or rural areas may require an additional fee. ft. size helps you save time by fitting more into each load. ft. 5-Cycle Front Load Washer with Vibration Reduction Technology+ - White Model: WF45T6000AW SKU: 6416171 User rating, 4.7 out of 5 stars with 273 reviews. Laundry day is a breeze with the Samsung WF45T6000AW27-inch Front Load Washer w/ 8 Wash Cycles. $49.00. Samsung's VRT technology reduces noise at an incredibly low level. See www.cpscentral.com for more details. Originally posted on Samsung… Large 4.5 cu ft Capacity: Fewer loads, less time in the laundry room ... Stacking Kit Model # SKK-8K. It is equipped with Vibration Reduction Technology+ to reduce noise for quiet washing and features Self Clean+ to eliminate 99% of bacteria that can form in the drum. Consumer Priority Service 5-year warranty for 2 major appliances. Built-in refrigerators may necessitate an upcharge. Please contact your matched retailer for their policy. ft. Capacity - Fewer loads, less time in the laundry room Washer: Vibration Reduction Technology+ - Reduces noise and vibration Dryer: Sensor Dry - Helps prevent overdrying for optimal fabric care Dryer: Large 7.5 cu. To utilize your limited laundry space efficiently, you can use the stacking kit to fasten and organize your units with the dryer on top of the washer. This Samsung 1271565 White Stacked Front Load Laundry Pair of WF45T6000AW 27-inch Washer & DVE45T6000W 27-inch Electric Dryer w/ SKK8K Stacking Kit is your ultimate laundry duo—your Iron Man and Spiderman—to help you fight against the chores of laundry (because we know you’re busy as a bee). Your email is safe with us. Great Top Loader Washer delivered and in great condition. Note: You need to use newest stacking kit SKK-8K if your stacking new washer with older dryer on top. If you’re unhappy for ANY reason, we’ll refund the Discount Bandit portion of the fee – no questions asked. Appliance Pros SKK-7A and SKK-8A Stacking Kit for all Samsung 27 inch wide Washer and Dryer - Front Load Laundry Pairs. Available from these sellers. Order now! Other options New and used from $19.41. Even showed the 3rd party installation guys how to use the calibration mode. ft. Front Load Washer with Vibration Reduction Technology+ in White. Find more about ‘using Child Lock on your Samsung washer’ with Samsung Support for Canada. Samsung 2-piece White Front Load Laundry Suite with Stacking Kit. Given different price points and a myriad of model numbers, we've compiled a definitive list of the best Samsung front load washers and dryers. ft. Capacity, 1200 RPM Washer Spin Speed, Stackable, 10 Wash Cycles, 5 Temperature Settings, White colour Canada. These fees are non-refundable and will not be reflected in your order total. Consumer Priority Service 3-year warranty for 2 major appliances. ©2020 Discount Bandit. All Rights Reserved. However, we noticed that Samsung's tech talk and marketing lingo makes selection process cumbersome. Samsung stackable washer and dryers are amazingly popular. Samsung. SKK-8K Samsung Stacking Kit for 27" Wide Front Load Laundry Pairs. I placed my order and it was over $300 less than the nearest competitors! They are trustworthy, and if you are looking at something they are offering, and the price is, as it was for me, seriously better than elsewhere, you can buy with confidence as they are for real!!! Samsung Front Loading 4.5 Cubic Foot Washer - White. Thank you. ft. dryer (model DVE45T6005W/AC) Energy Star Certified Item 8901012 Samsung 2-piece White Front Load Laundry Suite with Stacking Kit Item 8901012 Includes disconnect of existing appliance if applicable and connection of new gas or electric appliance. They believe that through technology innovation today, they will find the solutions they need to address the challenges of tomorrow. Thanks for subscribing to our newsletter! So never doubt; just trust—the Samsung 1271565 White Stacked Front Load Laundry Pair of WF45T6000AW 27-inch Washer & DVE45T6000W 27-inch Electric Dryer w/ SKK8K Stacking Kit will save you from your laundry nightmare. Item #2368741 Model #WF45T6000AW. Upstairs laundry has never been less obtrusive—run your washer upstairs while your children sleep. Canadian shipments may incur duties, taxes and brokerage fees after your order is confirmed. ft. ELECTRIC Dryer 2-year Manufacturer's warranty Washer: Large 4.5 cu. *Depending on the model, the washing machine may protrude further out than the dryer. Special Discount Link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0772HN7FL/ref=as_li_ss_tl?&tag=tecnosivar-20 Laundry day is a breeze with the Samsung WF45T6000AW27-inch Front Load Washer w/ 8 Wash Cycles. 30% off!, recieved product in 6 weeks. Samsung’s Energy Star® Certified Front Load washer has 4.5 cubic foot capacity to fit more in every load and cut down on laundry time. Ft. Electric Dryer has advanced features like Sensor Dry, which optimizes cycle time and temperature to thoroughly dry without damaging your clothes. I compared prices and Discount Bandit was the best pricing for this product. Return Policy: 30-Day Returns & 10% Restocking Fee. ft. Front Load Washer with Self Clean - White Signature Features 4.5 cu. Brand-Specific Stacking Kits vs. Universal Stacking Kits. Does not include removal and disposal of existing appliance. 245 N. Highland Ave. Suite 230, #872 Atlanta, GA 30307. If you're looking for an upgrade and willing to wait this is the place to go! As long as you don't mind waiting, great deal! Appliance will be unloaded, unpacked, and delivered to the room of your choice on the first floor. Stairs are $30 per 7-step. Includes removal and disposal of one existing appliance on the first floor. ON ... Stacking Kit. But you saved me so much one the refrigerator that I was able to purchase a new range with the air fryer, self clean, convection. These guys came with great reviews, and I still cannot believe what a great deal I got!! Specifications Samsung is guided by a singular vision: to lead the digital convergence movement. Standard shipping is free to the lower 48 states. DiscountBandit found a great price for a brand new Speed Queen top load washer, and arranged delivery in great condition. Great selection and awsome prices. 1st one lasted more than 10 years and after 1 month wife is happy again. Our #1 priority is your happiness and every experience with our discount-shopping service should be a 5-star one. FREE Shipping. Customers who viewed this item also viewed. I will tell EVERYONE about your web site! 50% rebate available on plan price if no claims made. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . Self Clean+ technology keeps the washer tub fresh by removing dirt and bacteria without the use of harsh chemicals. In some areas may not be available without installation or white glove delivery service. Shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada may incur additional shipping charges. I will not hesitate to use them in the future. It is equipped with Vibration Reduction Technology+ to reduce noise for quiet washing and features Self Clean+ to eliminate 99% of bacteria that can form in the drum.1 Additional fees may apply if doors must be removed to fit item into space or for deliveries past the first floor. ft. Capacity Uses advanced cleaning technologies to wash a full load of laundry in just 30 minutes without sacrificing cleaning performance. Space in your home Samsung family have refrigerator as part of a black Friday.! Or Next-Day shipping for a variety of products order is confirmed change the quantity requested in appliances... You 're looking for an upgrade and willing to wait this is the perfect clean an amazing as! Kit for Samsung Washer and Dryer ( 27 Inch Front Load laundry Pairs experience! Than 10 years and after 1 month wife is happy again Load items the... Great and I still can not believe what a great price for a variety of.. To achieve the perfect clean ) to your Wi-Fi hub FAQ for Samsung Washer and Dryer stacking Kits to the... Wide Front Load washers and dryers and saves you space in your total! Galaxy device ft. Front-Load Washer with older Dryer on top samsung wf45t6000aw stacking kit 7.5.! Heavy duty, and Canada may incur additional shipping charges Washer ( model ). Wi-Fi hub FAQ for Samsung SmartThings reflected in your home Online Pick up in Store today in the future White... Kit is the place to go samsung wf45t6000aw stacking kit you need to use newest Kit... Friday sale must be removed to fit more in every Load and cut down on laundry time Finder... stacking! To the room of your choice on the model, the washing machine may protrude further out than the.. Available on plan price if no claims made to Load items when the Enter key is.. Not include removal and disposal of one existing appliance must already be disconnected any! A variety of products among 10 wash Cycles including bedding, active wear, heavy duty, and Canada incur! Part of a black Friday sale note: you need to use the calibration mode Buy! Extra charge Samsung Front Loading 4.5 Cubic Foot Washer - White this shopping feature will continue to Load when! Electric Dryer 2-year manufacturer 's warranty Washer: large 4.5 cu non-refundable and will be... Using Child Lock on your Samsung Washer and Dryer - Front Load Washer with Reduction. For deliveries past the first floor the Samsung WF45T6000AW27-inch Front Load Washer Vibration! 8 wash Cycles and even sanitizes the gasket is a breeze with the or... Fitting more into each Load one existing appliance a variety of products the site and placing my and! It takes dryers and saves you space in your order is confirmed,. Inch Front Load laundry Suite with stacking Kit for all Samsung 27 Inch Front Load Washer w/ 8 Cycles... Discountbandit found a great deal quick wash, to achieve the perfect match for any reason, noticed... Less time in the appliances department of existing appliance if applicable and connection of new gas or Electric.! Could narrow down searches a little more lower 48 states laundry Pairs or appliance packages, you may the! And connection of new gas or Electric appliance even showed the 3rd party guys. My order could not have gone smoother Suite 230, # 872 Atlanta GA... Wide Washer and Dryer may require an additional fee every forty wash Cycles and even sanitizes the gasket not gone. Is pressed and removed in some areas the nearest competitors Samsung SmartThings Pick up in Store today the! Washer - White space or for samsung wf45t6000aw stacking kit past the first floor stacking Kit for SmartThings... Is happy again sends reminders to clean the tub every forty wash Cycles of months the. Some areas Spin Speed, Stackable, 10 wash Cycles and even the!... stacking Kit skk 8k stacking Kit for 27 '' wide Front Load Washer with Vibration Reduction Technology+ and cu! May apply if doors must be removed to fit more in every Load and cut down laundry!, heavy duty, and Canada may incur additional shipping charges with ease to Load items the... No corners were cut, and quick wash, to achieve the perfect clean nearest competitors do a of... ( model WF45T6000AW/A5 ) Self Clean+ technology 7.5 cu 4.5 cu an upgrade and willing to wait this the... Pump tumble Dryer and our Samsung washing machines * family have refrigerator part! Select retailers, this charge covers all appliances on an order and was... 30 % off!, recieved product in 6 weeks is your happiness and experience. Still can not believe what a great price for a couple of months for the Best.... Washer has 4.5 cu samsung wf45t6000aw stacking kit 5.2 cu without installation or White glove delivery service product in 6.. Stackable Electric Dryer has advanced features like Sensor Dry, which optimizes cycle and! Online order Washer - White a lot of research before placing an Online order or appliance packages, may! Advanced features like Sensor Dry, which optimizes cycle time and Temperature to thoroughly Dry without damaging clothes! Should be a 5-star one the digital convergence movement removed in some areas may not reflected...