Today I love myself as I love my god: who could charge me with a sin today? Tags

It says nothing against the ripeness of a spirit that it has a few worms. That God became man indicates only this: that man should not seek his salvation in eternity, but rather establish his heaven on earth. You can download them free. God is dead; but given the way of men, there may still be caves for thousands of years in which his shadow will be shown. Nietzsche Quotations You searched for: god Number of quotes Found: 30. All religions bear traces of the fact that they arose during the intellectual immaturity of the human race - before it had learned the obligations to speak the truth. 108, Friedrich Nietzsche “Delphi Complete Works of Friedrich Nietzsche (Illustrated): Friedrich Nietzsche”, Delphi Classics, Friedrich Nietzsche (2016). The God that Paul invented for himself, a God who "reduced to absurdity" "the wisdom of this world" (especially the two great enemies of superstition, philology and medicine), is in truth only an indication of Paul's resolute determination to accomplish that very thing himself: to give one's own will the name of God, Torah — that is essentially Jewish. Thus Spoke Zarathustra (1885). Gratitude also opens your eyes to the limitless potential of the universe while dissatisfaction closes your ey... Motivational Quote Good Vibes Only Beach Sunset OtterBox. It Is Interesting How Nietzsche Says That God Is Dead And Not Verily, there shall be no more 'I will.'"

"Thou shalt" lies in his way, sparkling like gold, an animal covered with scales; and on every scale shines a golden "thou shalt." We should be a mirror of being: we are God in miniature. Could you create a god?

Part I, Chapter 7, "On Reading and Writing". It features the fictional character Zarathustra and was conceived whilst Nietzsche was composing 'The Gay Science'. QuotesGram for Desktop Wallpapers and Images. Values, thousands of years old, shine on these scales; and thus speaks the mightiest of all the dragons: "All value of all things shines on me. All value has long been created, and I am all created value. Really unreflective people are now inwardly without Christianity, and the more moderate and reflective people of the intellectual middle class now possess only an adapted, that is to say marvelously simplified Christianity. Twilight of the Idols (1888).
QuotesGram. QuotesGramBeautiful HD Friedrich Nietzsche Quotes On Suffering. -- And we -- we still have to vanquish his shadow, too. Nietzsche Quotes On God. God remains dead.

It will help you to create a peaceful atmosphere for your mind. What is it: is man only a blunder of God, or God only a blunder of man? A Book for All and None, composed in four parts between 1883 and 1885. Friedrich Nietzsche is notable for having declared that God is dead and for having written several of his works in the presumption that man must find a new mode of being given the death of God.

Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche quotes from his books Human, all too Human, Assorted Opinons and Maxims, Wanderer and his shadow, thus spoke zarathustra and others. The pathos which grows out of this state is called Faith: that is to say, to shut one's eyes once and for all, in order not to suffer at the sight of incurable falsity. When will we complete our de-deification of nature? Against boredom the gods themselves fight in vain. My inference wasthat God, in contemplating himself, created the second person of the godhead; but that, in order to be able to contemplate himself, he had to contemplate, and thus to create, his opposite.--With this I began to do philosophy.

What water is there for us to clean ourselves? Friedrich Nietzsche Quotes Quote SVG and Cut FilesA collection of the best Friedrich Nietzsche Quotes Quote SVG and Cut Files and backgrounds available for download for free. Pin On Quotes Words Sayings . Twilight of the Idols, Maxims and Arrows 3. But 'God can exist even less without unwise men' - that good old Luther did not say. » Nietzsche Quotes On God. Which is it: is man one of God's blunders, or is God one of man's blunders? A list of those authors is as follows; Friedrich Nietzsche has written many quotes about God. Have you heard of that madman who lit a lantern in the bright morning hours, ran to the market place, and cried incessantly, "I seek God!