recommended :). Sizes up to 5.5 (38.5 EU) are Junior sizes and suitable for Children. I bought these shoes because I needed some casual shoes to wear, and I couldn't be happier with what I have bought-they are such great value for money I couldn't recommend them more! Please note - Check in Store is a guide to show the availability of products in store. Order before 7pm on a Saturday and have your order delivered the next day for £6.99. Here we have gathered a range of shoes designed and selected as suitable for children. You are shopping from the Office Junior section of our website. UPPER: Leather; LINING: Fabric; OUTSOLE: Rubber Air Force 1 Low by Nike - White mono colourway - Low-top profile - Leather and textile upper - Air cushioned cupsole unit . I am in love with these shoes!! UPPER: Leather,LINING: Fabric,OUTSOLE: Rubber,OUTSOLE: Nike Air Solecolour : Black & White Product code : 1960727220, Nike Air Junior Trainers Size & Fit Available, in sizes 3-5.5 Older Details End use: Lifestyle Air Force 1 Low Junior Trainer by Nike Multi The iconic Air Force 1, inspired by the basketball courts Contrast branding and panels Signature Swoosh to sides Lace fastening Nike Air cushioning to sole for a bouncy feel Material, Refreshing the '82 OG, check out these junior, s' Air Force 1 Low trainers from Nike. Our couriers will leave your parcel in a safe place or your driver will knock and stand at least two steps away. Really good shoes and a lovely style! It was the first Nike basketball shoe to feature a full-length Nike Air Sole unit and has now become one of the most recognised basketball shoes popular on the hip hop scene. You can return your order to any Footasylum store for an exchange or refund. Find Nike Air Force 1 basketball shoes in white or black, as well as the Air Force 1 LV8 at schuh. Thanks, these shoes look great a feel great long lasting good value would recommend, Good quality shoe, fits nicely and are comfy. With their distinctive velcro heel strap, and high-top silhouette, these shoes offered a uniquely futuristic profile - and they continue to impress. No problem. Ordered these for festival they are perfect! 4.6 out of 5 stars 250. In a bold red colourway, these low-profile kicks have a smooth, leather and synthetic upper. An instant classic, they rewrote the rules on trainers, and since then they have stayed as cool as ever. Find the hottest sneaker drops from brands like Jordan, Nike, Under Armour, New Balance, and a … Add a classic to your rotation with low, mid & high top Air Force 1 shoes. Follow the instructions detailed here. Yes, I want to receive news and offers related to PriceRunner's product range, competitions and recommendations via email. Make sure to buy some shoe protectant so that they don't mark, as they are pure white. absolutely love these. Order before midnight to receive your order between 6pm and 10pm the next day for £6.99. 2-3 working days to any CollectPlus location, Cost dependant on country. Get your sneaker fix anytime, anywhere with the Footasylum app. Here we have gathered a range of shoes designed and selected as suitable for children. Originally inspired by hiking shoes, the Air Force once was first released in 1982 as a basketball shoe. Not happy with a purchase? Nike Air Force 1 … For more information on the cookies that our site uses click here. Stock cannot be held or transferred between stores. £84.95 £ 84. Click here for more information on returns. Order before midnight to receive your order between 6pm and 10pm the next day for £6.99. stores within 28 days of purchase. They are so nice and comfortable!! Order before 7pm on a Saturday and have your order delivered the next day for £6.99. You will be responsible for the cost of returning the item(s) to us. Skip to content. Nike Air Force Junior: A True 1980s Classic - Updated Nike Air Force grade school shoes first appeared in 1982, having been inspired by the US President's Air Force One personal jet. Get Next Day Delivery to Ireland for €6.99. Our vision is to be your go-to site that you can always count on when comparing products and prices. Get free delivery to your local Footasylum store. Nike Junior Air Force 1 Low Trainers in Black. The size you have selected is a Junior size. (Press Enter) ... Nike Air Force 1 Sage Low. Product Care:To maintain appearance we recommendprotecting with a suitable leather protector. Originally inspired by hiking shoes, the Air Force once was first released in 1982 as a basketball shoe. Fabric: Leather upper,textile lining and rubber sole. Comfortable and lovely looking. Delivery in Free on orders over £49 and £3.95 on orders below. Sat on a white midsole, these sneakers come with foam cushioning and an encapsulated Air unit to the heel for responsiveness in every step.