STEP ONE: Add the Nutter Butters to the food processor and crush until a fine crumb. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 66.134.177.42 19:09, 5 June 2009 (UTC) Needs more detail... and a distinction between the peanut-shaped kind and the filled wafer kind of the same name. I will be making more for gifts around the holidays. Nutter Butter Truffles made with 5 basic ingredients & perfect for holiday goodie trays! They taste like peanut butter cheesecake or peanut butter pie! I just always found the chocolate and vanilla flavors to be so mundane. You can eat a few as a snack (or the whole box), crush them up as a pie crust or layer them into homemade banana pudding.
10 oz of chocolate chips may be used instead of melting wafers but you will need to add ½ teaspoon of coconut or vegetable oil to the mixture so it melts smoothly. Make sure to use full fat cream cheese for best flavor and results. The additional Nilla cookies on the side to mix in make this quick treat super authentic—we even use Nilla cookies in our banana pudding recipe, so you know the combo is good. Add the melting wafers to a bowl and melt on 30-second intervals stirring between each addition until smooth. Um…yes please! On the other hand, Nilla Wafers are one of the most versatile cookies out there. Process until combined. Yes these balls could be frozen in an airtight container for up to 3 months. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site. Your email address will not be published. 3.5 out of 5 stars 14 ratings. Instagram user @junkfoodonthego revealed both brand-new pudding flavors not too long ago. Low Sugar Low Carb Homemade Almond Joy Bars. Price: $11.49 ($1.09 / ounce) Creme Patties crispy wafers peanut butter New (2) from $11.49 + FREE Shipping. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, detroit whut (5 STAR SELLER- FASTEST SHIPPING), Nutter Butter Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies, 12 Packs (4 Cookies Per Pack), Little Debbie Nutty Bars 2 boxes of 12 twin-packs each, 24 twin-packs total, Keebler, Cookies and Crackers, Variety Pack, 21.2 Oz (20 Count), Nature Valley Crispy Creamy Wafer Bars Peanut Butter Chocolate, 5 ct, Kellogg’s Rice Krispies Treats, Crispy Marshmallow Squares, Original, Value Pack, 12.4oz Box (16 Count), Nabisco Mini Cookies Variety Pack with Oreo Mini, Mini Chips Ahoy! Crispy wafers with peanut butter creme. Create a list for items you plan to reorder together regularly. Making again soon . PEANUT BUTTER – I use creamy but crunchy could add a fun texture. Calorie breakdown: 48% fat, 45% carbs, 7% protein. Please have package available. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Request to join HERE. Shop Acmestores.com for Contact Free Grocery Pick Up and Delivery! If you’re a cookie and peanut butter lovin’ fiend, there’s no doubt in my mind you already know and love the Nutter Butter. Festive, easy cookie balls with Nutter butters, cream cheese, peanut butter & chocolate! Store the balls in an airtight container in the fridge for up to two weeks. Nutter Butter Cake Is Peanut Butter Heaven. Nutter Butter truffles are an upgrade on the classic peanut butter ball and with nutter butter cookies in every bite. The Nutter Butter flavor includes chocolate peanut butter pudding complete with Nutter Butter crumbles. I'm a recipe collector and creator.

Name your list something easy to remember – like “Aunt Mary’s Chili Ingredients” OR “Weekly Basics”. Nutter Butter truffles are a perfect treat for that holiday dessert table and so easy to prepare in advance. If you’re not familiar with Nutter Butters, they’re a peanut butter sandwich cookie. Nope! -Creamy peanut butter: 1/4 cup of your favorite creamy peanut butter will help to bring that peanut butter flavor home while adding a creamy goodness in every bite. Nutter Butter Truffles made with 5 basic ingredients & perfect for holiday goodie trays! These balls are pretty firm right after mixing and there is no need for them to chill before being dipped unlike other similar recipes. After every 4th ball, top the balls with Nutter Butter crumbs, sprinkles or sea salt before the chocolate sets. @Frontpagefoodfinds found the Nilla pieces and banana pudding packs at Stop & Shop, but it looks like there's also a version with Nutter Butter cookie crumbles available at some grocery store locations. Every once in a while he’d switch it up and throw in some grapes or a cheese stick…or pudding. © 2020 The Fred W. Albrecht Grocery Company All Rights Reserved, Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup, Roast Beef Flavor, Campbells Soup, Condensed, Cream of Chicken, Cheez It Baked Snack Crackers, Bacon & Cheddar, Doritos Tortilla Chips, Nacho Cheese Flavored, Coffee Mate Coffee Creamer, Vanilla Caramel, Glutino Wafers, Gluten Free, Milk Chocolate, Glutino Wafers, Gluten Free, Lemon Flavored. So then, color me interested when some unique new flavors showed up to the party: Nutter Butter and Nilla Wafer! STEP TWO: Use a medium cookie scoop to portion out balls, smooth between your palms, and then place on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet. Now, I’ve never disliked pudding. $4.69. Which flavor do you want to try?? Crispy wafers with peanut butter creme. CHOCOLATE MELTING WAFERS – I use Ghirardelli … Nutter Butter Balls (or truffles, if you’re feeling classy) have just FIVE simple ingredients. You'd need to walk 9 minutes to burn 34 calories. Sure, Oreos deserve all of the clout they're given, but I would be remiss to not mention the versatility and taste of the Nilla wafer cookie.

Truffles are known for their irresistibly creamy texture. Made in Canada. When you’re ready to eat them, move them to the fridge to thaw.
Having always wanted a career in writing, Melany couldn't have found a better place than Taste of Home to begin. Unsubscribe at any time. 10.5 oz. Nabisco Peanut Butter Mix … NUTTER BUTTER COOKIES – A delicious peanut butter sandwich cookie made by Nabisco, they should be easy to find in any cookie aisle. We may earn commission from the links on this page. Add salt, if desired. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . That means less time waiting and prepping and more time eating and smiling. 26 Insane New Ways To Make Banana Pudding, This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. Add the Nutter Butters to a food processor and process until a fine crumbs forms.