They rated this as number 1 in supermarket bacon taste tests. Oscar Mayer Naturally Hardwood Smoked Bacon is slow smoked and hand-trimmed from the finest cuts of pork. Gluten-free Nutrition . Niman Ranch Gluten Free Applewood Smoked Uncured Bacon, Sunny Valley Applewood Smoked Uncured Bacon, Farmer John Applewood Hardwood Smoked Applewood Hardwood Smoked Bacon, Coleman Natural Foods Uncured Hickory Smoked Bacon, Personal shoppers pick all the highest quality items for you. CURED WITH WATER, SALT, SUGAR, SODIUM PHOSPHATES, SODIUM ASCORBATE, SODIUM NITRITE. I just tried it once because I hadn't had bacon in over 3 years. Oscar Mayer Naturally Hardwood Smoked Bacon . Freezes well. Naturally smoked with real Wisconsin hardwoods, this pork bacon adds authentic smoky flavor to all of your favorite savory dishes. Please try again later. I'll add them next time I cook the bacon if I can. Refrigerate leftovers immediately or discard.For best quality, purchase and use by date shown. Try layering it on top of a burger or meatloaf. If you are unsure about the sizing of this item, please ask for measurements before bidding. Cooking Directions: (Appliances & desired crispness of bacon varies, cooking times are guidelines.) Each retailer has a pricing policy that can be found on that retailer's page. Tastes great! I've never had bacon like this before. If you want a perfect slice of bacon every time, you've come to the right place! More meat than fat nice a bright color. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. Naturally smoked with real Wisconsin hardwoods for a premium and delicious flavor, this fresh bacon is made from carefully selected, hand-trimmed cuts of pork raised without hormones. I hated it the first time and made a mistake this second time (couldn't remember if I liked this one or the Jimmy Dean). If you want a perfect slice of bacon every time, you've come to the right place! Calories 90 KCAL. * Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. I wouldn't recommend eating bacon- very high in sodium. 90 . Oscar Mayer Naturally Hardwood Smoked Bacon is slow smoked and hand-trimmed from the finest cuts of pork. Calories From Fat 7 G. I cooked my regular 3 slices which with other bacon is usually enough for me. Oscar Mayer Naturally Hardwood Smoked Bacon delivers smoky bacon flavor in consistent slice sizes that cook up crisp in minutes. Naturally smoked with real Wisconsin hardwoods, this bacon can soothe your appetite. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. With all this great flavor, everything you make will be better. Very thin slices of bacon. If you want a perfect slice of bacon every time, you've come to the right place! CURED WITH WATER, SALT, SUGAR, SODIUM PHOSPHATES, SODIUM ASCORBATE, SODIUM NITRITE. I tried this on the recommendation of Cook's Illustrated. Oscar Mayer Naturally Hardwood Smoked Bacon delivers smoky bacon flavor in consistent slice sizes that cook up crisp in minutes. Build up your BLT with crispy bacon for a scrumptious little lunch break. Oscar Mayer Naturally Hardwood Smoked Bacon. For your protection, follow these safe handling instructions.Keep refrigerated or frozen. Quick Facts . package of Oscar Mayer Naturally Hardwood Smoked Bacon, Oscar Mayer Naturally Hardwood Smoked Bacon is bacon with a smoky flavor, Naturally smoked with real Wisconsin hardwoods for a classic bacon flavor, Hand-trimmed cuts from pork raised without hormones, Use this bacon for cooking and adding to recipes, Sealed plastic packaging to preserve freshness, Reviewed in the United States on June 14, 2020. Once opened, use within 7 days. The price for this product is set by the individual retailers and varies among them. The vacuum sealed 16 ounce package helps keep bacon fresh in the refrigerator or freezer. Oscar Mayer Naturally Hardwood Smoked Bacon is slow smoked and hand-trimmed from the finest cuts of pork. Consistent quality. Each slice of this hardwood smoked bacon has 30% less sodium than the regular Oscar Mayer bacon. With all this great flavor, everything you make will be better. Usually one slice of other bacon covers half the bread. Reviewed in the United States on April 24, 2020. Although this smoked bacon is tasty enough to eat on its own, you can use it to create exciting recipes, too. This may be what you're looking for just wasn't what I was looking for. * FREE delivery on your first order with Express. Please enable JavaScript in the browser settings and try again. There are 90 calories in 1 serving (0.7 oz) of Oscar Mayer Naturally Hardwood Smoked Bacon, skillet cooked. You'd need to walk 25 minutes to burn 90 calories. Thaw in refrigerator or microwave.Keep raw meat and poultry separate from other foods. Oscar Mayer Naturally Hardwood Smoked Bacon delivers smoky bacon flavor in consistent slice sizes that cook up crisp in minutes. CURED WITH WATER, SALT, SUGAR, SODIUM PHOSPHATES, SODIUM ASCORBATE, SODIUM NITRITE. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Oscar Mayer Naturally Hardwood Smoked Thick Cut Bacon, 22 oz. Reviewed in the United States on May 1, 2020. Please click on each retailer to see that retailer's price for this product. If you want a perfect slice of bacon every time, you've come to the right place! We do not have any recommendations at this time. However the slices, while already thin, shrink up to the width of my pinky finger. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Please read entire description before bidding. Thank you for understanding. Wash working surfaces (including cutting boards), utensils, and hands after touching raw meat or poultry.Cook thoroughly.Keep hot foods hot. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. AMOUNT PER SERVING. I have tried other brands but always come back to this one or the center cut. Oscar Mayer Naturally Hardwood Smoked Bacon delivers smoky bacon flavor in consistent slice sizes that cook up crisp in minutes. If you want a perfect slice of bacon every time, you've come to the right place! Calories 2.5 g. Sat Fat 350 mg. I should have taken pics. I just made a BLT. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. You can never go wrong with some classic eggs and bacon. Naturally smoked with real Wisconsin hardwoods for a premium and delicious flavor, this fresh bacon is made from carefully selected, hand-trimmed cuts of pork raised without hormones. Oscar Mayer Naturally Hardwood Smoked Bacon is slow smoked and hand-trimmed from the finest cuts of pork. There was a problem completing your request. * Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. It's bacon... what's not to love? Each slice of this hardwood smoked bacon has 30% less sodium than the regular Oscar Mayer bacon. Calories 70 KCAL. Try making a filling quiche instead. This site requires JavaScript. Please try your search again later. I bake mine in the oven and it comes out great everytime. Who would think that Oscar Mayer would fair so well? (caution: plate may be hot.). Oscar Mayer Naturally Hardwood Smoked Bacon 4 - 1 lb Boxes. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express. Serving Size 19 GR. (no turning necessary). CURED WITH WATER, SALT, SUGAR, SODIUM PHOSPHATES, SODIUM ASCORBATE, SODIUM NITRITE. Nutritional Info. Oscar Mayer Naturally Hardwood Smoked Bacon, 8 oz. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Oscar Mayer Naturally Hardwood Smoked Bacon is slow smoked and hand-trimmed from the finest cuts of pork. Reviewed in the United States on September 15, 2020. In fact, it’s one of the original principles we were founded on. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. At Oscar Mayer, we believe you deserve the best. With all this great flavor, everything you make will be better. Reviewed in the United States on August 27, 2020. If you want a perfect slice of bacon every time, you've come to the right place! Loose--New Out of Package. I might as well had an LT sandwich. If you want a perfect slice of bacon every time, you've come to the right place! Nutritional Info. Calories From Fat 6 G. Great. Please enable JavaScript in the browser settings and try again. This is my second purchase of this bacon. This site requires JavaScript. But I felt bad afterwards. Oscar Mayer Naturally Hardwood Smoked Bacon 3 - 1 lbs. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.