Reduce the heat to low, and then cook for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.

I started coughing with my first bite. For more information, please visit my disclosure page. This nutrition information was generated via a third party, Nutritionix, and can not be held liable for any discrepancies in the information provided. ], JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST & SAVE 15%         FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $85*, Sauce I set my timer for 4 hours. Was so good, both on ribs and also put on “Sweet and Spicy Chicken Breasts” – AWESOME!!!

I haven’t thought about bourbon cocktails with pineapple juice before until this last weekend when I bought a few pineapples on sale.

Welcome to Miss Allie’s Kitchen. I’ve won 2 Contests love this!!! 1 cup ketchup 1 1/2 cups brown sugar 3/4 cup pineapple juice 1/2 cup bourbon 1/3 cup molasses If the bourbon is a little too strong feel free to add prepared lemonade instead of the lemon juice or simply reduce the amount of bourbon to 1 ounce and increase the lemon juice to 2 ounces. Pineapple Bourbon Lemonade | Finding Inspiration. Prepare in the oven

Preheat the grill to medium heat and coast the grates with a little olive oil. We devoured the ribs and agreed it was an excellent tasting BBQ sauce. 9. The amount of heat is up to you. Kick up your next BBQ with this sweet and spicy Pineapple Bourbon Barbecue Sauce that packs a punch!! I can’t wait to try this sauce with Slow Cooker Shredded Barbecue Chicken, or on a Cowboy Burger!! Mix the bourbon, maple syrup, and chili powder together in a bowl. Just as I garnished my Mini Tropical Cocktails with small, snack-like sticks of pineapple, I made some for this cocktail too. Your information will *never* be shared or sold to a 3rd party.

Head to Walmart to pick up Smithfield All Natural Pork. These Pineapple Bourbon BBQ Grilled Boneless Pork Chops are so amazingly delicious that it made our top recipes of 2018 list! Add oil then onions and garlic. Always allow your pork to rest for 3 minutes so that the juices can redistribute. 1 each medium yellow onion, chopped 1″

Just as good in my opinion. Ingredients. Season the pork with salt and pepper. Season all sides with the salt and pepper rubbing the seasoning into the meat. I refrigerated the pork and it was great reheated on buns for a couple more meals! Read More…, Pineapple Bourbon BBQ Grilled Boneless Pork Chops. This recipe will fill 1 1/2 mason jars if you are not using it immediately. It’s not a bad punch, but you do need to be ready for it, LOL….. Prep Time: 5 minutes. My husband would love these.

Love Smithfield pork, and these pork chops look so summery and yummy. Enjoy!

sauce, barbecue, grill, recipe, bourbon, pineapple. It’s Friday again (thank foodness) and that means another 3 Ingredient Cocktail! 9. Thanks for sharing! 1/2 teaspoon black pepper I even mix them with bourbon in my Cherry Lime Bourbon Smash. Always allow your pork to rest for 3 minutes so that the juices can redistribute. Yes! One of the rare times I’ve actually gone grocery shopping with my P.S. Are you ready to pull the grill out and start barbecuing up a storm? Cook 1-2 minutes per side, then turn until all the sides  are cooked. I’m a bourbon lover, so I’d use a bit more whiskey. Then sweetness rounds out all of the flavors and keeps your coming back for more. However, this pineapple bourbon sauce is so good, you can literally eat it from the jar with a spoon…. 1/2 teaspoon chipotle chili powder (I used a teaspoon of chipotle sauce from a jar of chipotles). . Stir to combine and bring to a boil over high heat. Place onto a broiling rack (Best if there are raised edges so the oil doesn’t drip into the oven). 2 Tablespoons kosher salt 7. 3/4 cup pineapple juice

Cherry Chipotle Barbecue Sauce – no alcohol in this one either. I can imagine myself beside a swimming pool in a cloudy afternoon enjoying this pineapple bourbon lemonade. Let rest 3 minutes before cutting. I love sharing quick and easy recipes, creative DIY projects, and fun family travel with you. Please do not ask me if there is a substitute for the bourbon, it is named Pineapple Bourbon Barbecue Sauce because it contains bourbon, LOL. ), and be sure to help me share on facebook! Flip and cook another 3-4 minutes on the other side. While you’re there, you can grab the other items you need as well: For a list of some of my favorite items to use when cooking, and why I chose them, please visit my Kitchen Resources page. Combine the ketchup, brown sugar, cider vinegar, pineapple juice, bourbon, molasses, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, and salt and pepper in a medium saucepan. I've been feeding crowds, large and small, since I could hold a spoon.

Required fields are marked *, Welcome! Bring the mixture to a simmer over medium-low heat.

Ingredients. I used 1/2 teaspoon of chipotle chili powder and was happy with the amount of heat. Pineapple Bourbon BBQ Grilled Boneless Pork Chops Pineapple Bourbon BBQ Sauce. I am so ready for some ribs- AMAZING Lisa- I love this! This cocktail was a hit at my husband’s birthday party! Reduce heat and simmer for 30-40 minutes, until thickened and reduced in half. Just as though you are sitting poolside with your toes on the top step, or on the beach with your feet in the sand. Anything with cooked pineapple in is good with him! That must be a spicy sauce! 1/2 cup bourbon. Put ingredients into a medium-sized saucepan and bring to a boil. Can’t wait to try your recipe! Looks delicious! Kick up your next BBQ with this sweet and spicy Pineapple Bourbon Barbecue Sauce that packs a punch! Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. Oh my goodness, this looks amazing! Mix the pineapple juice, bourbon, and lemon juice in a cocktail shaker. Hey friend! Not a Word Press user? Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Love the ingredients in the sauce and the ribs look so tasty!

Mix the bourbon, maple syrup, and chili powder together in a bowl. BRIGHT and TROPICAL pineapple meets its TART cousin the lemon and works together to tame the richness of bourbon in my Pineapple Bourbon Lemonade! Filed Under: Drinks and Cocktails Tagged With: 3 ingredients, bourbon, cocktail, Cocktails. If you love grilling pork, you’ll be smitten with this scrumptious Pineapple Bourbon BBQ Grilled Boneless Pork Chops recipe! I covered the crockpot with the lid and set the heat on low. Something like that. If you prefer, you can use a similarly flavored store-bought BBQ sauce. 2 whole or split beef back ribs racks, about 10 lbs. When my timer went off 4 hours later I removed the ribs and drained off the liquid in the crockpot. Like many of you, I am a multi-tasking mama juggling priorities which are why here I offer solutions to tame your hectic lifestyle. When the internal temp reaches 145-degrees F, remove the grilled pork chops from the grill. ! I returned the ribs to the crockpot and took the BBQ sauce from the fridge. It smells amazing as it simmers!! ( Log Out /  I replaced the cover and set my timer for an hour. I chose to make these yummy and simple pineapple, pepper, and red onion kabobs. Serve immediately, or store in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to a week. oooh you had me at bourbon! If the chop does not easily release from the grill, allow it to cook another 30-60 seconds and check again.

This content is intended for readers 21+. While you wait for the sauce to simmer, cut up the pineapple, and chop your green peppers and red onions for the kabobs.

I have made this twice now and shared it with every cook I know. Reduce heat and simmer for 30 to 40 minutes, until thick and reduced by about half…..

Especially when it tastes as amazing as this homemade sweet bourbon and pineapple barbecue sauce.

Copyright ©2020, TakeTwoTapas.com All Rights Reserved, Stainless Steel Cocktail Picks (Pack of 15), DOLE 100% Pineapple Juice, 6 Ounce Can (Pack of 48), American Recreations Ice Cold Highball (Set of 4), Grapefruit Shandy – A Bright Summer Beer Cocktail ». As directed, I measured all of the ingredients into a large saucepan. 4. I refrigerated the pork and it was great reheated on buns for a couple more meals! That is a great idea! Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. 4. I do love them, they are fun to drink out of and fun to photograph.

1/4 cup molasses. I love bourbon, vodka, rum, and even tequila with it. At first, I thought it was the chipotle chili powder, but Alex pointed out that it is actually the bourbon that is giving the throat punch. ( Log Out / 

2 Teaspoons coarse ground black pepper