I buy baguettes par baked then finish them off at home so they're nice and warm, soft and crisp. Brush both sides of the sandwich bread with good olive oil. See the body of this post for details not included in the recipe card, as well as options for ingredient substitutions. The cookies on this website are used by us and third parties for different purposes, such as offering you a better browsing experience, personalizing content and ads, providing social media features and analyzing site traffic. In bowl, mix Canadian Borgonzola cheese with brandy. Bake sliced baguette on each side for 3 minutes. This sandwich is so delicious, you won’t believe how easy it is to make. This is a sandwich from a catering company I used to work at. Find it in the grocery section with the specialty cheeses. Set aside. Simple and so good!! 27 %, , from 2-3 fresh balls (1/4-inch slices), Baguette Sandwich With Roasted Eggplant, Tomatoes and Pesto. Divide the prosciutto between the 4 pieces of bread, layering it on top of the butter. Remove baguette from oven and top each toast with mozzarella. Up next, was a slice of creamy brie followed by thinly sliced prosciutto. To make this Brie, Fig, and Prosciutto Crostini, first I sliced a baguette on the diagonal and toasted the slices until they were just beginning to brown. San Leandro, CA 94577 Apricot and prosciutto on baguette Slice two ripe apricots in half and remove the pit. Extra virgin olive oil. I buy baguettes par baked then finish them off at home so they're nice and warm, soft and crisp. (or however much meat you'd like). Make sure you squeeze out the excess water from the mozzarella balls with a paper towel. Slice each half into 5 thin slices. Smear 2-3 tbsp. It’s a testament to the harmony of mildly oniony chives, creamy butter, salty-rich prosciutto, and peppery arugula. Brush both sides of the sandwich bread with good olive oil. Inspired by our commitment to producing quality milk, this is your destination for discovering the best that Canada has to offer. You must be of legal drinking age to enter this site. Smear 2-3 tbsp. Add a slice of prosciutto to each crostini, drizzle with balsamic glaze and top with basil leaf. It’s a sandwich you’ll make over and over again. Total Carbohydrate Would love your thoughts, please comment. LIMITED TIME LAUNCH OFFER: 10% discount on 6 bottle purchase / 15% discount on 12 bottle purchase (ends 12/31), “I love having guests over for wine and hors d’oeuvres. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Broken Field Mediterranean Baguette bestfoods. Put the top half of the baguette over the prosciutto, and gently squeeze the sandwich together with your ringers before taking the first bite. Add paprika and season to taste with salt and pepper. 2 baguettes, cut into 4 (6-inch-long) pieces, sliced lengthwise for Adding avocado to almost anything is an improvement. Top each with prosciutto and a slice of tomato. Just choose depending on your budget. In bowl, mix Canadian Borgonzola cheese with brandy. To assemble, spread some chive butter on both sides of the baguette. Spread ~1 tsp layer Boursin on each crostini. Preheat oven to 400˚ Fahrenheit. Switch your location and language to explore all of our resources. We never sell your personal data. sandwiches, flaky salt and fresh cracked pepper for to finish. Brush each slice of baguette with olive oil and bake 3 minutes on each side. Teach Nutrition provides tools and resources for teaching health and nutrition from early childhood to high school.