The bright signs, and the nice amount of people around caught my attention. Lunch SpecialServed Monday - Friday 11: 00 am - 3: 00 pm. Modern and a bit austere, with a hit of hipness. I was not letdown! While the older more established part of North Hills has a traditional, ITB (Inside the Beltline) Raleigh feel, the newer side feels a bit younger and has a more non-traditional crowd. Located conveniently in Midtown Raleigh right off of I-440, this bustling district keeps on growing with more and more apartments and office space. First up is Coquette, a French cafe and restaurant from the Urban Food Group. Or dine casually at the bar if you’ve got some flexibility. The beef broth is so flavorful and delicious and the…” more, “After seeing their awesome reviews online, we decided to check out their brick & mortar store for lunch. Photos: First Look at Publix in Downtown Raleigh. We have multiple consumer reviews, photos and opening hours. We believe that “homestyle” means a warm and friendly place where you don’t have to leave hungry, where you’re always welcome, and where we’re always glad to see you. Cowfish Sushi Burger Bar (Sushi, American), Mason’s Famous Lobster Rolls, Raleigh – A Taste of New England Seafood in North Carolina, Hawkers Asian Street Fare in Chapel Hill for a Mind-Bending Taste of Asia. This place is ALWAYS half Full or Completely Full due to CV 19 restrictions Based out of Austin, Texas you’ll find all your Mexican favorites but with a bent towards the spicy green hatch chile. Yes I have eaten here a few times on Wednesdays = Spaghetti with MeatSauce Daily Special Hills District,NSW Restaurants - Menus, Photos, Ratings and Reviews for 178 Restaurants in Hills District. This restaurant serves roast pork chow mei fun, chicken chow mei fun, spring roll, roast pork chow mein, white meat chicken chow mein, chicken egg foo young, and roast pork egg roll. Another dining option in the newest section of North Hills is the Tex-Mex eatery, Chuy’s! One hiccup and a turn off was ordering the shrimp spring rolls. Friendly service. Your email address will not be published. Service at Midtown Grill is fantastic and they’ve got a great wine list to boot so if you’re looking for something a bit more upscale at North Hills, Midtown Grille will do it for you. Ruined my lunch for the last…. 15404 Nordhoff Street, North Hills, CA, 91343. But probably one of THE most popular shopping areas is North Hills. We ordered the whole chicken with two large sides of rice and a regular sweet plantain. Prem's Thai Kitchen Food Menu Featuring Thai Food and more. 16150 Nordhoff Street, North Hills, CA, 91343. Rok N' Sushi is a restaurant located in North Hills, California at 16141 Roscoe Boulevard. !, prices are normal, very friendly staff. Popular & reviewed Restaurants In North Hills in Pittsburgh, PA. Find reviews, menus, book a table, or even order online - THE REAL YELLOW PAGES® This lovely restaurant has a uniquely continental-brasserie feel to the space with tiled floor and a greenhouse like dining room. The Original Barrio Fiesta of Manila is a restaurant located in North Hills, California at 16150 Nordhoff Street. Food Delivery from Thai Tasty, best Thai, Vegetarian Delivery in Panorama City, CA. So there you go North Hills lover! 16173 Roscoe Boulevard, North Hills, CA, 91343. Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. The new area also is more of a mixed use space pairing the shopping plaza with apartments and office space. The Best Restaurants and Bars in Raleigh, Durham, Cary, Chapel Hill and the 919, December 1, 2019 by Ron Wen Leave a Comment. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. They are open every day of the week. 16200 Parthenia Street, North Hills, CA, 91343. La Asuncion is a restaurant located in North Hills, California at 8712 Sepulveda Boulevard. And here are seven solid choices to keep you happy and humming along with quite a few others outside of these suggestions. They are open every day of the... 15607 Nordhoff Street, North Hills, CA, 91343. © 2020 Thryv, Inc. All rights reserved. I usually sit at…” more, “I'm so glad I finally was able to try out Assaggio's! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.