SET-UP: Important -The Drop-In Monster Rhino Belt Squat can be used ONLY in conjunction with an existing Monster or Fortis Power Rack. I can’t wait to see the impact it has on my Deadlift The belt squat is one of the best lower body exercises you can do, and the Bells of Steel Belt Squat Is Perfect For Garage Gyms. Laser-cut Rogue branding is featured on each side, and the tower includes a Rhino sticker on each side, as well. Further, some days I skip the traditional squat and train heavy on the Rhino. For over 25 years I’ve had the privilege of being professionally trained and have been bodybuilding and powerlifting for most of that time as well. Use with Body-Weight or hook up to the PIT SHARK™ for as heavy as you like Weight-Loaded movements with the fast, easy Speedhook Belt (included). Customer service could have been a bit more communicative, but I will chalk that up to COVID. Sign up for our Newsletter with Rogue News and Product Releases. Once the handles are pulled back, they will stay back until the user pushes the handles back towards the tower, allowing the horn to safely re-engage the trolley. A set of (4) machined Acetal rollers, each containing (2) bearings, ensure the trolley moves smoothly up and down the rail. All Rights Reserved. Good job Rogue, Excellent for putting in volume on leg day. Using the Rhino Belt Squat: Step onto the platform and strap on the Rogue Multi Belt around your hips. © 2010-2020 Rogue Fitness. Each Pit Shark is made to order. When not in use, the trolley is stored on a 1" thick UHMW plastic hook, or “Rhino Horn.” A diamond-tread plate platform provides steady footing, adjustable handles offer overhand and neutral grip options, and our exclusive Rogue Multi Belt (included standard) easily accommodates most waist sizes, with adjustments from 41” to 61”. Available in two frame sizes: Short and Tall. Upon standing up, the trolley will rise and disengage from the Rhino Horn. This is a 1" thick UHMW plastic horn, sandwiched between steel plates, that holds the trolley when not in use. COVID caused this purchase to happen. FYI, I have to officially state that this post does not represent any specific medical advice whatsoever. I purchased the Rhino Belt squat primarily to add volume to my leg days, without adding compression to the spine. We use it as a low row as well. Have yet to bolt it down, and have had 6 total plates on it. Finally everything is healed after 4 years of slowly strengthening my body. While researching what leg exercises I could do without putting stress on my back I found the Rogue Monster Belt Squat machine. I bought this for my home gym and couldn’t be happier. Those repetitive injuries over the years to the lower back culminated in my Neurosurgeon’s 2004 strong recommendation not to put any weight on my shoulders. I had a max back squat of 405 and I routinely do sets of 5 with 5-700lbs on the pitshark. 545 E 5th Ave All Rights Reserved. However, once healed enough to begin training, it was extremely difficult to train legs at the intensity I preferred from home (as I had previously been a gym member with access to loads of machines). I purchased the picture roughly 2 weeks ago and handed down it’s one of the best pieces of equipment that I’ve purchased in my 25 years in the business. The unit ships freight, with some assembly required, and it must be bolted to the floor before use. Depending on the model, and really on how you place your feet, a belt squat machine (more) closely resembles a back squat so specificity says if you compete or think squats are superior to the leg press (which I think they objectively are for overall strength and hypertrophy) then a belt squat machine is a superior piece of equipment. © 2010-2020 Rogue Fitness. Easy to assemble (which is key). Excellent product. Initially I purchased the picture to perform belt squats for myself and my clientele. Package came damaged but everything was in it:). Took a while to get but the best piece of equipment that I’ve purchased! That being said the unit has a lot of versatility when it comes to doing a lat, Upper back and trap training. It sucks that I have to say that in these days but I do. The Rogue Rhino Belt Squat is Rogue Fitness' first foray into belt squats and in typical Rogue fashion, they went all out. loc_en_US, sid_XX2874, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. In 2016 I had a hemilaminectomy of my L4L5. 21.5" off the back face of the rack uprights closest to the tower. BUY 3 OR MORE 3 SHIPS FREE ITEMS AND THEY SHIP FOR FREE Shop Now, BUY A RIG* AND YOUR ENTIRE ORDER SHIPS FREE See Details. Amazing piece of equipment that has really helped with the back issues. Consult your own physician for any issues regarding your selves. Belt Squats provide traction to the spine, help add substantial volume to the legs, and offer versatility for other types of training, from calf raises to rows, shrugs, and deadlifts—all easily performed even in a home gym with limited space. It took me around 2-3 hours to put it together. you can’t imagine the excitement that I had after having not been able to do some traditional leg workouts after 16 years. The Rhino Horn is adjustable up and down so that the "racked" or resting height of the trolley can be accommodated to specific users heights. As a private trainer on my island it’s been practicing for 25 years I know a great piece of equipment when I use one. A pair of Monster 1” Wrenches are included, however additional tools will be required to finish assembly. By signing up, you agree to Rogue's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. It forces a tremendous load onto the quads! Columbus, OH 43201. Availability: Made to Order: Ships in 30-60 Days, The drop-in version of the Rogue Monster Rhino Belt Squat (patent pending) is designed exclusively for use with our Monster Series Power Racks and Fortis Racks and offers athletes the ability to get many of the lower body training benefits of squats and other workouts without putting unnecessary stress on the shoulders or lower back (See Also: Free Standing Rhino and Rhino + RM-3 Rack package). Fully adjustable handles allow excercises to be done off the floor, on the foot pads, or on an optional Close Stance platform. Please choose the registry you want to add this product to: Rogue Fitness HQ Our gym just purchased this and I couldn’t believe the depth and stress it puts on your quads and hips while keeping you in perfect alignment. The Rogue Shipping System allows you to track your order from the time you place it to the time it hits your door. I'm a powerlifter, but more importantly, I have a pretty messed up back. The belt squat is one of the best lower body exercises you can do, and the Bells of Steel Belt Squat Is Perfect For Garage Gyms. If do you have any problems with spinal loading induced back pain, knee pain, hip pain obviously see your doctor but I have personally found at this machine has been the best alternative for squatting and dead lifting if you either have Low back, knee, hip issues or want to avoid them. Our unique weight trolley design (patent pending) features two stainless steel, horizontal weight posts with 15.75" of loading capacity on each side. Ships in 4-6 Weeks. The PIT SHARK™ is an incredible Strength and Mass builder used to train “Old School” Movements safely and efficiently. Sign-up to be notified when this product is available! https://www.roguefitness.com/rogue-monster-rhino-belt-squat-drop-in I hurt my back a number of times many years ago while lifting heavy for many years. Pick-up not available. This unit is manufactured in Columbus, Ohio, and features 3x3" arms and crossmembers, a 3x6" weight trolley tower, and a 0.25" braided cable for raising/lowering the weight trolley. The inside of the channel on the handles features UHMW plastic so as not to damage the handle / uprights when it is moved up or down. It’s been amazing to feel the pump back in my legs. Depending on the model, and really on how you place your feet, a belt squat machine (more) closely resembles a back squat so specificity says if you compete or think squats are superior to the leg press (which I think they objectively are for overall strength and hypertrophy) then a belt squat machine …