This 16-Piece Dinnerware set includes 4 Dinner Plates, 4 Salad Plates, 4 Cereal Bowls & 4 Mugs; all rendered in a subtle taupe glaze and decorated with … This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Maze is absolutely ideal for any table, any occasion, any style of food. Royal Doulton Gordon Ramsay Maze 16-Piece Dinner Set, Grey 4.5 out of 5 stars 43.

Pattern: Maze Blue (Light) by Royal Doulton. Maze. I definitely recommend these! Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. This 16-Piece Set consists of 4 Dinner Plates, 4 Salad Plates, 4 All Purpose Bowls and 4 Mugs, all rendered in a beautiful white stoneware finish decorated with embossed concentric circles that attract the eye towards the center of each dish. Sold by Trademark Retail and ships from Amazon Fulfillment.

Try adjusting your filters. Gordon Ramsay by Royal Doulton 40034520 Maze Grill Hammer Blue 16 piece dinnerware set, service for 4 $140.99 Royal Doulton 40003015 Gordon Ramsay Maze 16-Piece Dinner Set, Grey Set the perfect table with Royal Doulton Australia Dinner Plate sets. Very sturdy, and easy to clean. The bowls are nice portion size, and I absolutely love the way the outer edge of the plates curve upward more than your usual plate- it helps sauces and liquids from spilling off. Royal Doulton Gordon Ramsay Maze Blue 16-Piece Set 4.4 out of 5 stars 163. Gordon Ramsay Maze by Royal Doulton 16-pc.

It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. AUD$279.00. Save it for a special occasion, or use it as often as you like.

Love setting my table and using these dishes. ... Gordon Ramsay Maze Grill White 16 Piece Set Hammer # 2283002 In Stock. $125.95. Go on. $65.00. Royal Doulton GRMZWH24387 Maze Open Vegetable/Pasta Bowl (Set of 4), White 4.7 out of 5 …

Love Gordon Ramsay's dinner ware... :) Tip: The denim color is unique, so it's hard to color match with other blues. Royal Doulton GRMZTA21736 Maze Taupe 16 Piece Set, Brown World-renowned chef Gordon Ramsay exemplifies performance and presentation; epitomized by his Maze Dinnerware Collection. This set seems to be very hard and durable, no chips after several bumps into the granite countertops or clanking around in the dishwasher. mugs; Stoneware; … Lose yourself in Maze. Love these plates. This 16-Piece Set is rendered in a subtle denim glaze and decorated with embossed concentric circles that attract the eye towards the center of each dish. Read more. Maze 16 Piece Denim Dinner Set by Gordon Ramsay for Royal Doulton $139.00 This 16 Piece Set consist of 4x 28cm Plates, 4x Plates 22cms, 4x Cereal Bowls and 4x Mugs. Reviewed in the United States on November 26, 2015.

I purchased this set and also the set of pasta/vegetable bowls for the nights we just eat a dinner salad for our meal. Maze White World-renowned chef Gordon Ramsay exemplifies performance and presentation; epitomized by his Maze Dinnerware Collection. How can you resist? Enjoying the whole set. AmazonBasics 18-Piece Stoneware Dinnerware Set - Royal Blue, Service for 6, AmazonBasics 18-Piece Stoneware Dinnerware Set - Fire Engine Red, Service for 6, AmazonBasics 18-Piece Stoneware Dinnerware Set - Sunshine Yellow, Service for 6, AmazonBasics 16-Piece Kitchen Dinnerware Set, Plates, Bowls, Mugs, Service for 4, White, AmazonBasics 16-Piece Classic White Kitchen Dinnerware Set, Square Plates, Bowls, Service for 4, AmazonBasics 18-Piece White Kitchen Dinnerware Set, Dishes, Bowls, Service for 6. Customers who bought this item also bought . Featuring selective colors from fresh white to teal, the stylish colors within this collection will work effortlessly to create casual and relaxed dining experiences. Search Within.

Thanks, Reviewed in the United States on September 8, 2015. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Description: Gordon Ramsay, Aqua Blue, Embossed Rings. Next. mugs; Stoneware; Microwave and … Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Save 40% AUD$167.40. Find the perfect addition to any table. The simply sophisticated style of Gordon Ramsay by Royal Doulton's Maze 16-Piece Dinnerware Set is perfect for everyday dining and casual entertaining; Includes: Four 11" dinner plates; Four 8.75" salad plates; Four 7" all purpose bowls; Four 14 oz. They are also great size for plates and bowls. Status: Active. Dinnerware Set White 4.7 out of 5 stars 22. $23.77. The color is beautiful although more subdued than my screen tells me they would be. Reviewed in the United States on March 21, 2016, Reviewed in the United States on March 8, 2015. Reviewed in the United States on January 3, 2015.

This is a beautiful set of dishes.

Sold by Trademark Retail and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. This same shape also makes them a bit difficult to fit them all into a cupboard for me, though. There's a problem loading this menu right now. World-renowned chef Gordon Ramsay exemplifies performance and presentation; epitomized by his namesake Oven-to-Tableware Collection. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

The color is good and the quality of the dishes is very good. This stylish tableware is contempory and … World-renowned chef Gordon Ramsay exemplifies performance and presentation; epitomized by his Maze Dinnerware Collection.

Royal Doulton Maze Dinner Plate, 11", Blue 4.6 out of 5 stars 172. We ordered 3 sets and all three were perfect. Please try your search again later. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Reviewed in the United States on October 24, 2015, Great product, delivered on time and without damage, in time for the family get together. Actual: 2010 - Refine Results.

Featuring a range of multifunctional porcelain products that can be used to bake, roast, cook and serve, the collection is characterized by an elegant and contemporary design and restaurant-grade durability. No results available. I have has similar plates in the past an found that they chipped very easy. My screen shows more bright almost sky blue and what I got is more toned down. There was a problem completing your request. Please try again. Maze Taupe 16 Piece Dinner Set. This stylish tableware is contemporary and stylish, yet durable enough for everyday use. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. They seem to be good quality stoneware. VANCASSO Porcelain Dinnerware16-Piece Set of 4, Dishwasher Safe Chip Resistant Colors Patterned Natasuki with Mug Bowls Dessert Plates Dinner Plates. They are dishwasher safe and microwave safe. But the pasta bowls are beautiful and the perfect size for a serving of homemade pasta. This item: Royal Doulton Gordon Ramsay Maze 16-Piece Dinner Set, Grey $100.00 Only 16 left in stock - order soon. No more recommendations. It happens to be the exact color of blue I was looking for. Go. Please try again. Gordon Ramsay Maze 16 Piece Dinner Set features: Designed in England by Gordon Ramsay and Royal Doulton. Unable to add item to List. They have been knocked around quite a bit by my kids but have not chipped or broken. Item#: 377381 Pattern Code: RD MAZB. Royal Doulton 8574024522 Gordon Ramsay Maze White 4-Piece Set: Amazon.com.au: Kitchen ... Maxwell & Williams Basics Fitzrovia Coupe 16-Piece Dinner Set, White 5.0 out of 5 stars 1.

$81.67. No complaints though I love all types of blue. Reviewed in the United States on May 12, 2015. World-renowned chef Gordon Ramsay exemplifies performance and presentation; epitomised by his Maze Dinnerware Collection. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. After almost a year of use this set has held up amazingly well. ... shipping took a few weeks but they arrived in perfect condition and boxed very well, Reviewed in the United States on June 15, 2015. Royal Doulton; Maze Blue (Light) Maze Blue (Light) by Royal Doulton. Royal Doulton 40003015 Gordon Ramsay Maze 16-Piece Dinner Set, Grey.