}],

If possible, it’s always better to void than refund. It also signifies that the ownership of goods has been transferred to another party.

{code: 'ad_topslot', pubstack: { adUnitName: 'old_topslot', adUnitPath: '/23202586/old_topslot' }, mediaTypes: { banner: { sizes: [[300, 50], [320, 50]] } },

{code: 'ad_leftslot_a', pubstack: { adUnitName: 'old_leftslot', adUnitPath: '/23202586/old_leftslot' }, mediaTypes: { banner: { sizes: [[160, 600]] } }, example: "lord of the rings" will match names from the novel 'The Lord of the Rings' this field understands simple boolean logic 'min': 3.05, It’s a shame how new young numismatics people are being taken advantage of for the almighty dollar. Fakes and fake toning must be stopped! gads.async = true;

* free { bidder: 'openx', params: { unit: '539971145', delDomain: 'idm-d.openx.net' }},

{ bidder: 'appnexus', params: { placementId: '12529666' }}, { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '220612', size: [300, 50] }},

Oh my — your article has helped to confirm my worst fears about “conservation cleaning” of coins — and I am also concerned about the coin I might have “conserved” today — even if by top graders/slabbers like PCGS or by NGC — and what it will look like in 10, 15, or 20 years. free: false Clearly to the novice grader (like myself) there are advantages and disadvantages. description : 'Search Oxford Collocations Dictionary',

I will guarantee you that no coin that I own or have ever owned has had the ‘rim plaque’ or the random clouds of pale yellow.

* OCOLL { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '220612', size: [300, 250] }},

A good conservationist can turn those halves into brilliantly lustered coins. free: false Sometimes, though, things go horribly wrong in the dipping process, as in this specimen, a coin that was left too long in an undiluted dip: The eBay seller was conscientious enough to note that the coin was dipped, but it didn’t require an expert to cipher that. I appreciate your viewpoint. Every time a sale processes, there are two unique steps. });
(I wrote about that previously on Coin Update.)

cmpApi: 'iab', see also double-dip 'max': 3, { bidder: 'triplelift', params: { inventoryCode: 'Oxford_MidArticle' }},

This step takes place at the end of the day. Each dealer or expert hobbyist has his or her formula, usually diluted with distilled water and based on the condition of the coin needing a bath (and some, as we will learn, do). { bidder: 'pubmatic', params: { publisherId: '158679', adSlot: 'old_topslot' }}, { bidder: 'pubmatic', params: { publisherId: '158679', adSlot: 'old_btmslot' }}, name : 'Academic English',

That’s where a refund comes into play. googletag.pubads().collapseEmptyDivs(false); { bidder: 'openx', params: { unit: '539971157', delDomain: 'idm-d.openx.net' }}, pbjsCfg = { { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '220610', size: [160, 600] }},

dip definition: 1. to put something into a liquid for a short time: 2. to put sheep for a short time into a…. The first step is the authorization, which happens in real-time.The moment a card is swiped/dipped/keyed-in, the issuing bank of the customer’s card is contacted, and an authorization is generated.