Dined here Saturday night late (9:00 pm) and while the kitchen was scheduled to close promptly at 10:00 pm, the restaurant was filled with patrons who had lingered from a band playing in one of their larger rooms. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. 15,341 were here. can be served chilled, Royal Oporto - Late bottle Vintage - Portugal, Salt of the Earth — 114 E. Main St. Fennville, MI — (269) 561-7258. salt of the earth fennville mi, salt of the earth- rustic american eatery amp; bakery fennville mi 49408, salt of the earth menu, site:zomato.com salt of the earth 49408, salt of the earth restaurant fennville mi Everything was delicious! Our dinners & drinks were fabulous & the the staff was extremely helpful. With a great atmosphere, great service and a great food, not a place i would miss going to.More, I had a wonderful experience. Directions. Menu. For a group of six or more, or if attending the music show on Sundays. The only downside to our visit was the vegetables that came with the pork shoulder were impossible to eat (the turnips and carrots were basically raw) and the brussels sprouts were much too crispy and way too vinegary. The atmosphere offers everything you would expect from a trendy, high-end dining establishment but with lots of small-town warmth and charm. Our craft cocktail menu features updated classics and creative house specialties. We discovered them gem a few years ago and always look forward to our visit. (269) 561-7258 | We do not eat indoors during coronavirus.More. Can’t wait to splurge and go back. Salt of the Earth- rustic American eatery and bakery is located in the heart of southwest Michigan farm and orchard country. If you like tasty food, avoid!! Salt of the Earth: Great bakery, friendly staff - See 544 traveler reviews, 86 candid photos, and great deals for Fennville, MI, at Tripadvisor. We tried the pork belly which, according to our waiter, is the chef's favorite appetizer. dessert: an in-house interpretation of "smores" was offered with a copious graham cracker cake, shaved milk chocolate and an extravagant amount of roasted marshmallow, resting in their house-made salty caramel. We'd definitely eat here again. They are very COVID friendly and have nice smelling hand sanitizer on each table and spaced far apart. With a great atmosphere, great service and a great food, not a place i would miss going to. ,  My date and I were warmly greeted and after passing their small storefront display of homemade breads, muffins and treats we were placed at a prime spot in the country-bistro style restaurant for people-watching. While room and time did not allow for wine, they showcase a nice range of local, domestic and international wines by the glass and bottle all at reasonable prices! We cook from scratch to create our entrees, shared plates, wood oven fired pizzas, creative soups, fresh salads, desserts, and artisan breads. They have an outdoor area to eat as well as well spaced indoor tables. A great restaurant needs terrific food and great service. Can you accommodate someone that has dietary restrictions? We do not eat indoors during coronavirus. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. My husband and I disagree, don’t even bed the leftovers, don’t really mind that we all forgot the leftover two pieces), scallops and tea and honey dessert. I wish I could remember the name of our waitress. GraziMore, Visited this place after a few recommendations from friends but very disappointed with the level of food served. We stopped in for a loaf of bread and came out with much more. She was really attentive. Salt of the Earth Restaurants. The pumpkin cheesecake was superb, My wife and I were staying nearby and checked out the Trip Advisor reviews and options. The squash tasting consisted of Spaghetti, Acorn and Butternut, respectively with brown lentils (al dente) served atop the Acorn. Welcome to Salt of the Earth in historic downtown Fennville MI! The drinks, food and atmosphere were lovely. We chose this place to be our nice dinner when we spent a week in town. Prepare to be delighted with marvelous food. Everything was delicious! Understand that there are not many choices in Fennville but spend the extra 10/15 minutes driving to Saugatak/Holland to have a much better dining experience.