How To Flash Samsung J3 Luna Pro Stock Firmware ROM. When the master reset is complete, ‘Reboot system now’ is highlighted. In this latest installment of our troubleshooting series we will tackle the Galaxy J3 stuck on downloading software update screen issue. Update software - Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016) 1 Before you start. Most issues such as this can usually be fixed by doing a soft reset. We will then see ways to update the Samsung Galaxy J3 and the precautions to take before launching. If the problem does not occur in this mode then it could be caused by an app you downloaded. We however ask that when you do contact us try to be as detailed as possible so that an accurate assessment can be made and the correct solution can be given. Service provider is Tracfone. Use the Volume keys to scroll down to Reboot system now, then use the Power key to select it. I have tried pulling the battery and letting it rest for a while and trying again. Although this is solid performing device there are instances when certain issues can occur which we will be addressing today. When I try to download them, it just says “downloading software update” for hours and hours and never stops. Features and Specs include a 5.0" inch screen, 8MP camera, 2GB RAM, Snapdragon 410 processor, and 2600mAh battery. To check if this is the case you will have to start the phone in Safe Mode as only the pre-installed apps are allowed to run in this mode. This is usually the first thing you will have to do when the phone is unresponsive however this will also work in this case as it will refresh the phone software. Please share your ZIP Code to find a nearby Best Buy location Service provider is Tracfone. If possible, try connecting the phone to a different Wi-Fi network then check if the issue still occurs. Problem: I have a Samsung Galaxy J3 Luna. Take note that this will erase your phone data. Full Firmware For Device Galaxy J3 Luna Pro SM-S337TL You can use these Repair Firmwares S337TL to Fix your Samsung Android Smartphone or Tablet, These files contain the full set of Samsung firmware files, Inside these packages you will get PDA, AP, Modem, Phone, CP, BL, Bootloader, and CSC file. The software on your phone will now have been updated. There are cases when the temporary data of the phone software can get corrupted which can result to issues occurring on the device. Installing the firmware is easy, and using it you can update your Galaxy J3 without waiting for the OTA update. Similar Threads - Software update without, New Software Update Enables Galaxy Watch Active2 Users to Live Healthier and More Conveniently. Find the Samsung’s stock firmware for your Galaxy J3 here. If we were able to help you, please help us spread the word by sharing our posts with your friends. If you own a Samsung Galaxy J3 or any other Android device for that matter then feel free to contact us using this. Press Power button to select and start the master reset. Tap OK. xda-developers Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017) Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017) ROMs, Kernels, Recoveries, & Other Development Custom Nougat Rom for J3 Luna Pro SM-J327V by Sands207 XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. Recently, I started getting texts saying there were updates to download. This is done by taking out the battery and pressing on the power button for at least a minute. Press and hold the Power key past the screen with the device name. I have also cleared the cache partition, I think it’s called. The update is live in Russia and Vietnam with build number J330FXXU3CSG6 and J330GDXU3CSG7 respectively. Before downloading, make sure your device has the exact model code SM-J327R4 . Find out what app this is and uninstall it. Follow the troubleshooting steps listed below to fix the problem. And don’t worry, we won’t charge you a single penny for your questions. Please understand that in many cases, software updates can be limited by the physical hardware of the device.