Ltd" with an address in Zhejiang Province, China. This is great. Putting the screws to secure the back on did require my assistance and a little bit of muscle to line up the holes but not at all a problem. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. It'll be a great desk chair - may upgrade it later to a vanity chair as well. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Les renseignements personnels fournis seront collectés, utilisés et divulgués conformément à notrePolitique de confidentialité. Holes lined up well. Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons. I'm a single woman who's put a few simple pieces of furniture together as well as some gym equipment and compared to those, this chair was a breeze to put together. Serta Leighton Home Office Chair with Memory Foam, Height-Adjustable Desk Accent Chair with Chrome-Finished Stainless-Steel Base, Twill Fabric, Light Gray 4.4 out of 5 stars … Easy to assemble and looks just like I hoped it would with my new desk. Bought for my vanity set up. In addition, assembly was very easy - the instruction manual inside was not necessary.

Not at all easy to get seat attached to back but other reviewers warned about this so it was expected - took 2 people though. Sort by. Reviewed in the United States on January 31, 2017. Looks good and it's comfortable. The chair is also super durable. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Easy to put together. Add a touch of modern elegance to your space with a design that is equally functional and stylish. My husband has broke and ruined a countless number of office chairs and so far this one is unscathed by his plopping and leaning back. 99. Restez au courant de ce qui se passe chez Walmart sur vos réseaux sociaux préférés. First thing, I found the pictures of the Ivory color to be a bit confusing, as the pictures made it look more grey. Also the height on the lowest setting is still pretty high off the ground.

Write a review.

When you buy a Serta Leighton Task Chair online from Joss & Main, we make it as easy as possible for you to find out when your product will be delivered. Furthermore, the build quality is atrocious. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. The assembly process was a no-brainer, but required two people to fasten the seat to the back as the pre drilled holes were extremely off center. The chair swivels, has a nice adjustable height range, and leans back well, although I had to adjust the tension knob significantly to get it to a point where I could lean back without pushing too hard.

Vous pouvez vous désabonner en tout temps. Not so much.

You can still see all customer reviews for the product. My main complaint is that they did not send the color I ordered. All the rest (what little there is to do) can easily be done by one person. So happy with this beautiful, comfy, affordable office chair! Qty . The little pod that is welded that holds the wheel in the base broke. Memory foam cushioning and fabric upholstery help you stay comfortable during a long afternoon. Very comfortable and looks great in the new home office! A memory foam seat with pocket coils delivers renowned Serta comfort while you work, and a height-adjustable frame allows you to tailor the rolling office chair to your professional space. 99.

Only 2 downsides are the armrests are low and the lean-back feature is minimal (complaints form husband) - but overall he loves the chair and so far it has been fantastic quality. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, OFM ESS Collection Chair Mat with Lip for Carpet, 36" x 48", Clear, Wood 37%/ Metal 40%/ Foam 12%/ Upholstered Material 4.5%/ Plastic 3.6%/ Other 2.2%. HOWEVER! List Was $299.99 $ 299. I first clamped seat front to chair back.

Not so much. All formats. The nail-heads along the front of the seat are very off-line in a few spots (this really pains my OCD) and the fabric on the side panels of the chair are rippling. I love it! The packaging was excellent for a heavy bulky item as everything inside was wrapped perfectly to protect the contents. Description Lower Back problems? Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Skip to main content.in Hello, Sign in. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers and we don’t sell your information to others. 4 out of 5 stars.

Not a great chair is you have to seat in it all day long.

Choose from casters for easy mobility, or use the included gliding footers to convert to a stylish stationary chair. The videos are the same methods I tried.