Love these cookies.

Quantity of Kellogg's Special K Juicy Red Berry in trolley 0, . Special K Fibre Milk Chocolate Delight. Remove when the cookies are firm and lightly browning at the edges. And second, because with the sweetness of the cereal flakes, I reduced the sugar from what I would normally use. These cookies look great!

There are two varieties of Special K Cereal Bars: Red Berries, and Chocolatey Pretzel. I have always liked Special K plain, I normally don't like the flavored cereals, but if you can make COOKIES out of it, I might have to try! It’s great that whole wheat is inbetween those 2, but that still makes it less healthy then anything I want to eat for breakfast every morning. Rolled, toasted and flaked. I might actually have to buy more Special K and keep experimenting with baking with it.

If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. *Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal). Preheat the oven to 350 F. Whisk together the flours, salt and baking soda. Special K Fibre Dark Chocolate Delight . Add the vanilla and blend. The Waitrose & Partners farm, Leckford Estate, Visit Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency, Vitamin B3 supporting your energy-yielding metabolism, Vitamin B9 contributing to the normal function of the immune system. This information is supplied for personal use only. Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed.

No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. Set aside. Enjoy the Special K range as part of a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Indefinitely. If you Crunchy Rice, Wholewheat And Barley Flakes With Freeze Dried Red Fruits, Fortified With Vitamins and Minerals. Let cool for 5 minutes on the pan and then move to a cooling rack to cool completely. Beverages Special K2O Protein Water. For allergens see ingredients highlighted in bold. North Indian Baked Eggs: Review of Seven Spoons, Ash-e Anar (Persian Pomegranate Soup with Meatballs), Saag Gosht (Beef in Fragrant Spinach Sauce), Italian Chifferi Cookies with Espresso and Cinnamon-Sugar, Moroccan Inspired Couscous Bowl with Ground Beef, Veggies and Caramelized Onions (redux), 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature, 2½ cups Special K cereal with dried strawberries. First of all because most cookies are going to have some “white” starch in them anyway but not necessarily any whole grains. Learn how your comment data is processed. You should also I’m Laura and I am a recovering history major who has re-channeled all of my passion for learning about the history of different countries to learning about their food culture. is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Cream until fluffy and totally blended. My goal is to show you–by doing–that these dishes are possible in your kitchen. It may not be reproduced

No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. Your email address will not be published. However one “processed” or pre-made food we do eat is (cold) breakfast cereal, so when Food Buzz offered us the chance to try Special K’s new strawberry cereal (regular Special K plus dried strawberries), I decided to try it.

in any way whatsoever without Shop Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.

Rice, wholewheat and barley. But they passed my test for sending in to Alex’s kindergarten class for snacks–which turned out to be kind of a shame because I really wanted more than the 2 I got to eat.

Your email address will not be published. © 2020 All rights reserved. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for So I decided to try baking with it instead. Mix on low until evenly blended. Read More…, « Basic–but so much tastier than that sounds–Pumpkin Muffins, Double Chocolate Peppermint Mousse Parfait ». These toffee flavoured bars are loaded with Special K breakfast cereal.
The Special K Flake is made with three grains. We regularly develop our site to make it simpler and better. This page serves as a summary for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. I get a lot of opportunities to try various products through being a Food Buzz Featured Publisher. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.

I could have eaten a ton of these, which is saying something since neither white chocolate nor dried fruit are my favorite things in cookies. further information on the product, please note that Shop has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website. Definitely have not tried anything like it–loving the creativity. https://www.kelloggs.com/en_US/recipes/kellogg-s-special-k-cookies-recipe.html