À la place, notre système tient compte de facteurs tels que l'ancienneté d'un commentaire et si le commentateur a acheté l'article sur Amazon. Merci d’essayer à nouveau. This was enjoyable and was like putting on an old comfortable jacket that I had forgotten was in the cupboard. Retrouvez Star Trek: The Fall: The Poisoned Chalice et des millions de livres en stock sur Amazon.fr. ISBN 1476722226 (paperback)ASIN B00BSBR5IK (Kindle) Nachdem Sie Produktseiten oder Suchergebnisse angesehen haben, finden Sie hier eine einfache Möglichkeit, diese Seiten wiederzufinden. The Titan returns to Earth where Riker learns Velk has been arrested after taking full responsibility for Active Four's operations, with Ishan evading being connected with it. I've never really liked the Star Trek: Titan novels (there are too many un-Star Trek-like aliens for my taste) but there is something interesting about the crew returning to Earth and getting involved in the events Picard and Sisko have previously found themselves facing. Penned by James Swallow ( Star Trek: Titan – Synthesis ), it follows on from David Mack’s A Ceremony of Losses and sets the stage for the finale, Peaceable Kingdoms, by Dayton Ward. Entdecken Sie jetzt alle Amazon Prime-Vorteile. They are supposed to be tracking down the Tzenkethi responsible for the assassination but quickly realise their targets are Cardassians. Dieser Artikel kann nicht an den von Ihnen ausgewählten Lieferort versendet werden. Dabei ist die Handlung ja eigentlich nicht schlecht, denn es geht ja voran mit der Verschwörung und man kommt so langsam hinter dem Drahtzieher-Mord von Präsidentin Bacco. Tobias Richter Excellent next part of Star Trek: The Fall, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 28 November 2013. Sélectionnez la section dans laquelle vous souhaitez faire votre recherche. Artist(s): Sie hören eine Hörprobe des Audible Hörbuch-Downloads. Date: Wählen Sie einen anderen Lieferort. Découvrez les avantages de l'application Amazon. Finden Sie alle Bücher, Informationen zum Autor, Stöbern Sie jetzt durch unsere Auswahl beliebter Bücher aus verschiedenen Genres wie Krimi, Thriller, historische Romane oder Liebesromane, The Fall: Revelation and Dust (Star Trek, Band 1), The Fall: The Crimson Shadow (Star Trek, Band 2), Typhon Pact #4: Paths of Disharmony (Star Trek, Band 4), Typhon Pact #2: Seize the Fire (Star Trek, Band 2), Diesen Krimi kann man nicht aus der Hand legen…. Trouver tous les livres, en savoir plus sur l'auteur. Publisher: I normally don't bother to review books as ultimately everyone's opinion will differ and aspects of a story that some people love others will inevitably hate. Gewöhnlich versandfertig in 2 bis 3 Tagen. Um aus diesem Karussell zu navigieren, benutzen Sie bitte Ihre Überschrift-Tastenkombination, um zur nächsten oder vorherigen Überschrift zu navigieren. Impossible d'ajouter l'article à votre liste. Pages: À la place, notre système tient compte de facteurs tels que l'ancienneté d'un commentaire et si le commentateur a acheté l'article sur Amazon. Vos articles vus récemment et vos recommandations en vedette. Commenté au Royaume-Uni le 2 février 2014. Er findet den Admiral in Begleitung einiger anderer hochrangiger Offiziere und auch einiger unzufriedener Politiker. 20 September - 12 October 2385 Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 21 February 2015. The Poisoned Chalice It's all about power, covert operations, secrets, lies, and--ultimately--trust involving Riker and the crew of the U.S.S. Zu diesem Zweck wird auch die TITAN von ihrer Erkundungsmission zurück zur Erde gerufen, wo Cpt. Determined to prevent him gaining power, Riker and Troi decide to contact Picard and the Enterprise for help. Solid conspiracy mystery mission investigating the murder of the Federation president, with Will Riker, Tuvok, and Nog from DS 9 leading the charge. Dezember 2013. This time it falls to William T Riker to snatch up the gauntlet to save the Federation we all know and love! This is the first star trek book I have read in a number of years, I am relieved that the writing is as good now as before. 26 November 2013 Preise inkl. Bitte versuchen Sie es erneut. Buy Star Trek: The Fall: The Poisoned Chalice by James Swallow from Amazon's Fiction Books Store. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Rezension aus dem Vereinigten Königreich vom 14. Ich habe Monate benötigt, um die Story durchzulesen. Timespan: After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Commenté au Royaume-Uni le 2 janvier 2014. Rezension aus dem Vereinigten Königreich vom 2. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. The Titan is recalled to Earth, where Akaar has Riker promoted to admiral. Momentanes Problem beim Laden dieses Menüs. Après avoir consulté un produit, regardez ici pour revenir simplement sur les pages qui vous intéressent. Suffice to say this book roars along and for me achieves the remarkable feat of making you love, hate and sweat along with the characters on the page. If you've got this far in the series, I don't need to urge you to read it! His Star Trek fiction includes The Latter Fire, Sight Unseen, The Poisoned Chalice, Cast No Shadow, Synthesis, Day of the Vipers, The Stuff of Dreams, Myriad Universes: Seeds of Dissent, and short stories in Seven Deadly Sins, Shards … Wählen Sie ein Land/eine Region für Ihren Einkauf. I've never really liked the Star Trek: Titan novels (there are too many un-Star Trek-like aliens for my taste) but there is something interesting about the crew returning to Earth and getting involved in the events Picard and Sisko have previously found themselves facing. Veuillez renouveler votre requête plus tard. Nur noch 3 auf Lager (mehr ist unterwegs). This is the fourth book in the series "Star Trek, The Fall", and as such goes deeper in to the rotting core of a diabolical conspiracy far worse than the one led by Admiral Cartright, during the times of Kirk! His books include the Sundowners ghost western series as well as Warhammer novels and the Dr Who hardback Peacemaker (2007). Geben Sie es weiter, tauschen Sie es ein, © 1998-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. oder Tochtergesellschaften. Etwas ist schiefgegangen. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 2 February 2014. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. Zugelassene Drittanbieter verwenden diese Tools auch in Verbindung mit der Anzeige von Werbung durch uns. Unable to add item to List. Wiederholen Sie die Anforderung später noch einmal. Variation an der Kasse je nach Lieferadresse. Vous écoutez un extrait de l'édition audio Audible. Riker bei Admiral Akaar vorstellig zu werden hat. The story is driven by the newly promoted Admiral Riker's investigation into the death of the Federation President at DS9, and the revelations that follow. There's a problem loading this menu at the moment. Après avoir consulté un produit, regardez ici pour revenir simplement sur les pages qui vous intéressent. Chronology Typhon Pact: Paths of Disharmony: Star Trek, Voir les 100 premiers en Livres anglais et étrangers, Movie Tie-Ins Fiction (Livres anglais et étrangers), SF, Fantasy et Terreur films et séries TV, Space Operas (Livres anglais et étrangers), Traduire tous les commentaires en français, Afficher ou modifier votre historique de navigation, Recyclage (y compris les équipements électriques et électroniques), Annonces basées sur vos centres d’intérêt. Januar 2014. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. ou ses filiales. Um die Gesamtbewertung der Sterne und die prozentuale Aufschlüsselung nach Sternen zu berechnen, verwenden wir keinen einfachen Durchschnitt.