Audiobook (abridged) While Spock is left behind at the terraforming colony to continue his scientific studies, the rest of the crew heads to Alpha Malurian Six to find the dispute has turned to war. Something went wrong. This author speaks with the voice that sounds most authentic to me amongst the Star Trek writers. Spock is left behind at the terraforming colony to continue his scientific studies and the rest of the crew heads to Alpha Malurian Six to find the dispute has turned to war. Offer redeemable at Simon & Schuster's ebook fulfillment partner. Peter David is also a wonderful Star Trek author, Reviewed in the United States on August 4, 2015. As Kirk, McCoy, and Scotty search for a solution to end the conflict, a ship piloted by a Klingon faction arrives at the terraforming colony to take control of the facility. One of these scientists happens to be Dr. Carol Marcus who had a relationship with Captain Kirk a number of years ago. Bibi Besch Comment Report abuse. Competition turns deadly for Captain Kirk and the crew of the USS Enterprise. You will be able to unsubscribe at any time. It tries to tell the story of how Kirk came to know that he had a son named David. Faces of Fire is certainly a Star Trek novels that pays off if you are familiar with the events of Star Trek II & III as it contains the seeds of that story. Unable to add item to List. This novel did not, however, keep my attention as others had. She does an excellent job of voice characterizations which are supplemented with music and sound effects. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Save on Fiction & Literature, Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- You may also like, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. James Yanni. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. The lowest-priced brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable).Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item is handmade or was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag.See details for additional description. - Star Trek: the Original Ser. On those rare occasions when he visits the real world, Friedman lives on Long Island with his wife and two sons. Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. On a remote planet, Spock and a young boy named David Marcus are caught in a desperate Klingon power struggle! Enterprise™ first stops to do a routine check on the progress of a terraforming colony on Beta Canzandia Three -- a colony whose inhabitants include Carol and David Marcus. Published by Pocket Books, it was first released in March 1992. This face mask is not a medical or a substitute for medical-grade or other approved protective equipment. (Star Trek, Book 36), In this Star Trek adaptation two simultaneous plots unfold: one involving a colony which the Klingons attack, another in which Capt. On a remote planet, Spock and a young boy named David Marcus are caught in a desperate Klingon power struggle! When colonists are imprisoned, and Spock and David must defeat the Klingons or face certain death. I do agree,however, that the reader here lacks variation and depth. On another planet, Mr. Spock is assisting scientists with terraforming. Copyright © 2020 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. Ed. It detracts seriously from the production for me. : Faces of Fire by Michael Jan Friedman (1992, Mass Market). In sum, the audio version of Faces of Fire is a good Star Trek story you can enjoy listening to in your car or home. Please try again. Fiction > Science Fiction > Alien Contact, full terms and conditions and this month's choices, Publisher: Pocket Books/Star Trek (September 22, 2000). Find all the books, read about the author, and more. Faces Of Fire En route to Alpha Malurian Six to settle a dispute between two religions, the U.S.S. Qty Available: 1. item 1 Star Trek "Faces of Fire" (Paperback 1992) Free Domestic Shipping 1 -, item 2 Faces of Fire Mass Market Paperbound Michael Jan Friedman 2 -, item 3 Faces of Fire by Michael Jan Friedman 3 -, item 4 Faces of Fire by Michael Jan Friedman 4 -, item 5 Faces of Fire Mass Market Paperbound Michael Jan Friedman 5 -, item 6 Faces of Fire No. Release Date: 1992-03-01. Pocket Books Author(s): Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. Published by Pocket Books, it was first released in October 1993. Simon & Schuster Audio Enterprise™ first stops to do a routine check on the progress of a terraforming colony on Beta Canzandia Three -- a colony whose inhabitants include Carol and David Marcus. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. 3 hours Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. We'll send you an email as soon as it is available! He then asked if I had been named for Major Kira from Deep Space Nine.I was born in 1994, between seasons 2 and 3, and with my dad as the Trekkie head of the family, anything’s possible. has successfully been added to your shopping cart. Listen to Star Trek: Faces of Fire by Michael Jan Friedman,Bibi Besch with a free trial.\nListen to unlimited* audiobooks on the web, iPad, iPhone and Android. En route to Alpha Malurian Six to settle a dispute between two religions, the U.S.S. Back in mid-February, I met Star Trek: Voyager’s Robert Picardo at an event in Manhattan.When I introduced myself as Kira, he asked me if that was my real name. eBook. Faces of Fire is a Pocket TOS novel – #58 in the numbered series – written by Michael Jan Friedman. Read more. Directed by Winrich Kolbe. As Kirk, McCoy, and Scotty search for a solution to end the conflict, a ship piloted by a Klingon faction arrives at the terraforming colony to take control of the facility. Bring your club to Amazon Book Clubs, start a new book club and invite your friends to join, or find a club that’s right for you for free. Also a high level of concentration is necessary, making it a poor choice for commuting. The Star Trek: The Original book series by multiple authors includes books Star Trek: The Motion Picture, The Entropy Effect, The Klingon Gambit, and several more. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Pocket TOS #58Titan Books #53 Faces of Fire is a Pocket TOS novel #58 in the numbered series written by Michael Jan Friedman. LIST PRICE $8.99 PRICE MAY VARY BY RETAILER. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Enterprise™ first stops to do a routine check on the progress of a terraforming colony on Beta Canzandia Three -- a colony whose inhabitants include Carol and David Marcus. How Much for Just the Planet? Publisher: 4 people found this helpful. There was a problem loading your book clubs. On one planet Captain Kirk and Doctor McCoy are called to assist with negotiations on a sensitive and seemingly impossible religious dispute. ViacomCBS will donate 100% of its proceeds from Snow Commerce's sale of Star Trek face masks to support Feeding America’s COVID-19 Global Response. Reference(s): Series: James Yanni. See full terms and conditions and this month's choices. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Published: There's a problem loading this menu right now. Thank you for signing up, fellow book lover!