Or you can scoop it into bowls. Such a fun family tradition!

Dissolve large box of strawberry jello in 3/4 cup hot water. light cream cheese, sugar substitute, mini pretzels, boiling water and 16 more. Cut the cake into 2 layers instead of ripping it into chunks. Don’t leave them exposed like this photo shows. It sounds super tasty! Scroll to the end of the post for a printable recipe card with full measurements and instructions! But it sure is pretty on the inside. Prepare using 1 pkg. I also participate in other affiliate programs for other retailers. Spoon 1/2 mixture over angel food cake in dish. MORE ABOUT SHARON. This site requires JavaScript. Stir in spoonfuls of Cool Whip until well mixed.

For that, I would make this faux croquembouche or even this Angel Food Cake with Peaches and Cream instead. STRAWBERRY CRANBERRY JELLO. I also have used the standard size pudding and jello, reduced the water to 2 cups and the Cool Whip to the 8 oz size with a good result. Sharon, so glad I’m seeing this delicious dessert again! In a hurry?

And, used a springform pan for the mold. And more than anything, this pink dessert makes people smile. Can top with Cool whip or sour cream. I must have taken 300 pictures of it trying to get it to look appetizing. I hope you’ll make this for the ones you love too. It will look nice when turned out onto a plate and the slices would probably even look nice on a dessert plate. It cut just like a cake and it looked pretty!

Since this is kept in the fridge, you can make it ahead of time then keep in their, covered, until ready to serve. Never met anyone that didn’t rave about it.

Tear the cake into pieces and put in a greased bundt pan. Just look at all that pink goodness! This tool adjusts ingredient amounts only, not method or nutrition information. I love that I now get to make it for my own kids! But it will become a family favorite and one that you make for parties all the time! , 1 large box Cook and Serve Vanilla Pudding (instant pudding will not work for this recipe), 5 ounces (1/2 a bag) of mini marshmallows.

More marshmallows could be added if needed. Fresh strawberries are never a bad idea! We used to make this when I was young but we used whipped cream instead of coolwhip. Added the strawberries and chunks of cake. The best way to store this delicious dessert is to cover it with foil and put in the fridge.

Since the global pandemic is looming and we are staying indoors, I made some majoy adjustments.
Sharon's "me" time often includes watching Hallmark Channel movies, sipping sauvignon blanc, trying not to eat Salt and Pepper potato chips, and planning girlfriend getaways.

A few hours. I’ll have to try the lemon. Combine the jello/whipped cream mixture (reserve 3/4 cup, set aside) and the cake and strawberry mixture in a nice serving dish of your choice.

Add remaining ingredients. Hope you keep your spirits high. https://livelaughrowe.com/strawberry-pie-recipe-with-jello-and-cool-whip Do you think you could do 1 layer of strawberry jello/strawberries & 1 layer with a blue jello/blueberries for the upcoming holiday? Lol.

I mixed those separately then pour the hot gelatin into the ice cold cherries w/1 cup of cold water. Plus, pink desserts are always the best!
Can this recipe be made a day in advance? At the very least use fresh mint and strawberries to draw the eye away from that heap of pink. YES! I especially love it on a hot summer day. I haven’t figured out a good swap yet, but will work on that at some point. We used Strawberry Jello, some Cool Whip or Whipped Cream AND some Strawberry Yogurt. I struggle with calling it a cake! I hope you love it as much as my family does! Prepare using your favourite flavour of Jell-O Jelly Powder. Your email address will not be published. I used to make this as a very young wife.

–A pool of Cool Whip! Add strawberries immediately and stir. This is not the dessert you will make if you are trying to impress guests who are superficial and into outward appearances. –Don’t want to use Cool Whip, here is how one user made this instead: “Dissolve large box of strawberry jello in 3/4 cup hot water.

You can potentially get a similar look by macerating the berries with sugar to bring out their own juices but it may not give you the same amount of flavor. Never cool whip! Can’t wait to taste it in 2 hours. My mom was just telling me about a dessert like this that she had made.

Once dissolved stir in 3/4 cup cold water and refrigerate. Yes! To make it look appetizing try and cover it it fresh strawberry halves and or fresh peach slices or pear slices! You can make this ahead of time and just keep it in the fridge! Every family had a little different way of doing things. If a few pieces fall up into your mouth, that’s ok.

Variation. Please enable JavaScript in the browser settings and try again. I just gently stir it to absorb liquids. It’s so unfortunate that this lush-type dessert is just not that pretty. Cupcakes and Cutlery is your resource for simple solutions to help you be an awesome wife and mother and not lose yourself in the process.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Spread the reserved jello/whipped cream mixture on top adding some fresh sliced strawberries for decoration. This is my go-to dish for a family party or neighborhood potluck and it’s always gone immediately. It helps to flavor the dessert and give it that fun pink color. She didn’t mix the cool whip in and not sure if she used jello or not with the strawberry one. I love this quick and easy dessert recipe for spring and summer celebrations but no matter what occasion you make it for, it’s always a crowd-pleaser. Fold in 8oz cool whip, add pineapple tidbits and fresh sliced strawberries. Email me at [email protected]! Cover, then set in the refrigerator for several hours. Several commenters mentioned this. As an Amazon Associate in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, I earn from qualifying purchases by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Has anyone ever heard of these made the way my MomMom did it? Used the back of a spoon & made sure it was all covered with the liquid…mine is cooling AND it’s a pretty blue with dark red cherries. An easy no-bake strawberry Jello pie recipe made using Cool Whip, graham cracker crust, fresh berries, and Strawberry Jello. Yes! –Make it sugar-free: You can make this more diet-friendly or ok for diabetics by using sugar-free ingredients. I’m sure it would be delicious with blueberries! They are in plastic containers like that shown above, in the freezer section. And it totally reminds you of being a kid! Mix Jell-O in a bowl with 2 cups boiling water.

Cupcakes and Cutlery is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.