You saved Fresh Strawberry-Oatmeal Cookies to your. Nothing is better than fresh, hand-picked strawberries. Nutritional Information Strawberry Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies… Print. Chewy, delicious strawberry oatmeal cookies that are vegan and gluten free. Info. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. © Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot, Nutrition Yey for quick sweet-tooth snack ready in no time. I used fresh ones, of course, that are now totally in season + absolutely amazing, bursting with flavors. Also, these are perfect for kids school lunch-box or for after-school’s pick-me-up. She actively coach and writes about healthy lifestyle. Added more flour baking soda cinnamon and oats. These tasteful cookies are made with all HEALTHY ingredients and packed with … STRAWBERRIES! Amount is based on available nutrient data. Jan 22, 2020 Mike Garten. these turned out pretty good i didn't have as many strawberries as i thought i did so i used blueberries. Breakfast cookies are the best! But then it hit me. Well, of course you do! An original recipe by Chef Orlando J. Soto. Both spices are very aromatic but also with many benefits great for our health. These chewy oatmeal cookies are packed full of strawberries, bring a taste of summer straight into your kitchen! :). These chewy Strawberry Oatmeal Cookies are super healthy and easy to make from scratch recipe. A tasty breakfast or snack anytime! « Raw Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Bars. I know you'll all agree with me on this one - strawberries are the BEST! I binge on strawberries since they appeared first on market and it seems I'm not done with them yet. Arrange the cookies 2-inches apart. They are very cakey but had a great taste. It was pretty good but the listed cooking time was too low and my beutiful work turned into floppy cookies! You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io, 36 Food Gifts That Are Perfect for the Holidays, Krispy Kreme Holiday Doughnuts Arrive Nov. 27, 38 Delicious Thanksgiving Apps Everyone Will Love, 85 of the Best Christmas Cookies You Have to Make. STRAWBERRY OATMEAL COOKIES. The most lovable thing about Strawberry Oatmeal Cookies is that they are soooo chewy, but with the right amount of crunchiness from walnuts, sweet but have a touch of strawberry freshness in them, aromatic and just beautiful tasting. Fold in strawberries. I also only used whole-wheat flour and brown sugar. I used a larger cookie scoop and only yielded 30 cookies but baked them for 12-14 minutes. Remove cookies from the oven, and let them cool for few minutes on a baking sheet. Scoop balls of dough, about 2 Tbsp each, onto prepared sheets, spacing 2 in. I thought it would be fun and tasty to make cookies with fresh strawberries. Everything is so clean and healthy and only one bowl! Mix well with a whisk until well combined. Fresh Strawberry-Oatmeal Cookies Fresh Strawberry-Oatmeal Cookies. Recipe came out soupy and I baked them anyway and they came out flat. Share options. In a separate bowl whisk the egg, coconut oil, vanilla, and maple syrup. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Thank you for supporting Natalie’s Health! And while I was in the car the other day, waiting for my kiddo to jump in from the school, the scent of fresh strawberries I just bought that spread throughout the car inspired me to make some delightful strawberry dessert for my family that afternoon. Line 2 rimmed baking sheets with a nonstick baking mat or parchment paper. Thanks Brittany! Add spices and walnuts. Congrats! Immediately as we returned home, I mixed up these Strawberry Oatmeal Cookies and guess what?! I added some pearl sugar on top and baked 8 - 10 minutes - AND SCRUMPCIOUS! It was not runny at all. I baked these on wax paper-covered cookie sheets to prevent sticking and to make for an easy cleanup. Let the mixture sit for few minutes. Make these wonderful cookies with your extra berries. These tasteful cookies are very nutritious, refined sugar-free and super easy to make. Healthy and yummy! In my head, I saw some pancakes filled with Strawberry Chia Seed Jam. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Natalie is health & wellness coach, with expertise in weight-loss, weight management, digestive health, mental wellbeing. Prepared with by Natalie. Maybe cause it's Spring and strawberries are now in season. But switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. I'm known amongst friends for being good at baking. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Strawberry-Oatmeal Cookies. What is not to love here? Unbelievably delicious and highly addictive. On my blog, you'll find HEALTHY RECIPES using real ingredients + healthy living and weight loss tips to help you be healthiest happiest you. Mix gently with a spoon. Wow how embarrassing. This ingredient shopping module is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page. These look so yummy! Soft and chewy, full of beautiful flavors. Your email address will not be published. Category: Cookies and Bars. These Strawberry Oatmeal Cookies turned out to be a real deliciousness packed in a low-calorie, guilt-free cookie snack. Your email address will not be published. I hadn't made family favorite oatmeal cookies for a while. Soft and chewy Strawberry Oatmeal Cookies are one delicious treat filled with fresh strawberries and wonderful flavors. Find me on - Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter. Since they are highly nutritious - filled with dietary fibers, healthy energy-boosting fats and proteins, they are PERFECT on-to-go breakfast. Cool on baking sheets. I baked them for 20 mins and they came out great. Subscribe here and I'll pop in your inbox with NEW recipes and tips. Stir in the flour mixture, and mix well to blend. I would also recommend refrigerating the dough for a bit to make for a fluffier nicer-looking cookie. Healthy enough for breakfast, these strawberry cookies are flourless and made with no … Definitely had to add 1 cup extra flour and added 1 tsp of baking powder. 48 Comments. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. I found these cookies to be terrible even after I applied a couple of the hints listed in the other reviews. You know what's my obsession lately? Rating: 3.06 stars 62 Ratings. Walnuts gave the cookies nice nutty flavor but also crunchiness I just looove in cookies. I also put all the cut strawberries on paper towels to absorb some of the moisture out - used all other ingredients as mentioned. Thanks for sharing. Strawberry Oatmeal Cookies: 4.6 from 5 reviews.