endstream endobj 202 0 obj <>stream Acrobat PDFMaker 10.1 for Word

�#�5�h!��2�S��(��$Dn��dA'>^�r:����GF�i�L=r���1����&�xi3� RMt��i�"��J�T�#��M_`�`u����Ȋ�F*�}kF�$�5]o'�o�&Z�q������.��&��k�8�?�5��Iy9��R�U�(�=�lq����֬3�� ��$�` @q�`

Climbing higher on the scale of the holy path, Man discovered more facets of Allah, or whatever one may call the Absolute. H�\��j� ��>�w�ٜ%P�r����NR�eby��6l�*����s���)d�o݀�@�q�;��@�ڂ. H�Ԕ{|MW���W�q�&^�9�&7��SFK�;BHԫ$��� ��J�j��z:eT��Գ��AU���NkJ�Ƴ)Q��̾7�~>����9{���^�����`� }[��wn�Y��~R�rRs�����@Ȭ��y���O� �8#wdNUU��@�{7�=%#i���Y��t�LOqk��#@��:_�L�a����1ڏ��ɛ�o��2m.�/�����  ����sR'�:�G���:�1�9���J�_�I�c'�M�?Vk]�{. To help you communicate with God, I have provided a prayer related to each of his names. 7

Can depend on God Elohim Creator Gen 1:1-3; Deut 10:17; Psa 68 God is the All Powerful creator of the universe.

The Bible includes more than 85 names of God. endstream endobj 138 0 obj <>stream

endstream endobj 198 0 obj <>stream We can see God’s relevance to our particular situation by appeal-ing to him based on the revelation of his names. endobj uuid:d57091a1-6b78-4c5c-a595-0191aef89dfd Taking up the Prophet’s teaching that ‘Ninety-nine Beautiful Names’ are truly predicated of God, the author explores the meaning and resonance of each of these divine names, and reveals the functions they perform both in the cosmos and in the soul of the spiritual adept. �sH�D�,���Ϥx&�3)�I�L�gR=��T� �ԉ�� 9��� h�̐� endstream endobj 197 0 obj <>stream Check off any names whose meanings you do not know. uuid:acb45ce6-5260-4028-8e75-bccb164cca1f He alone is worthy of worship (1:1)(3:18) 001 Ar-Rahman The

H�b``������$����WR����~�������|@���T��#���2S/`M.

Adobe PDF Library 10.0

)U!���$5�X�3/9�� �(�$5�j�%V*�'��&*���r" (,!��!�0b;�C��Ң2(��ɘ� � I�8/

3 0 obj The Divine Names As humanity evolved along the path of spirituality, various aspects and attributes of divinity were sensed. � E ��b��7�U��Q3׾�-}���,�N؂9R��;��V�W��w���p�\m���t{\�~Z�z�r�rz�~ �\�?�?m�$�Gn����t|z8?w�ߟ..:�k����C��-�B;�-��`�b�b�b�b�b�b�j�j�j�j�j�j�j�j�j�j�f�f�f�f�f�f�f�f�f�f��\iDQF�ӈy�2bq�h�h�h�h�h�h�h�h�h�h�x�x�x�F��ţ�JG�(ulm�u�Fa��Q�(l1�E�"F��Q�(b1�E��FQ��Q�(j5�E��FIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIF�F�F�g��r���f�Y�\>}�|���[��s��n�?mN��n�9lv˛��iy�}|:������q����?���/ؽG��\���8�\����ݭ768��韟N����S��m�?���ӯ������a=���-^ ���,���/����tq����o��ݷ��ߞ��l�;���1�x\�e�i��Y�fu�M�l�f�4[��6��Țۢ�.����0���2�;��4�[�5v���ϭ��ϭ��ϭ��ϭ�ܚ̭�s4��dnM��dnM��dnM��tnM��tnM�7�ܚέ�ܚέ�m���������ɋ�W'��|v���W'��@� y

99 Names of Allah (Al Asma Ul Husna) The first pillar of imaan (faith) in Islam is Belief in …

hބ�� C!CW��@�����v��A��^�C��H�^�0��0d�*�/�� � yj� F.xrf^�,�0����Q�s���u�f�n�x���l}��v��',%l%��+���JJ�J%�&C5�����G� �.v�

h���n7�_�o��O@` M���{e�Bu��DH޾?5�{B97�)@�hwv>?��b�jD���C�Hp�H��k|j�@x�1"�l �"V�8��#>�H�����DATČ���Gz� &$+bE�h ��Έ؂�D5A� +5閲����-�e�q�j����N�Ar�u!�V�����Jk�����A���A��qUx�eU�dZs*;1wz$gz��i�gs�X�!RG{�P�M�ȡ\�� �X�g*������������rfq��������E9�c�C��� �%�����c�9�JNI ����~N�e���I�z���~*ϲ'��ײ��=ҡ�@��}�t���I�����`�CY�6G?B$T�X䎎R�DF�*��'^^嫛�������/�gVϜ�@��vM? @�� �n�5Z��5Y&�R]S;:V��Lۣ'%���ɪ��I�ݵB�F�K�z{U���>�zR�E��3�gIB�|��S#�L*�\;G=�|=C������PF���S�����/H�?09D���o�_��x���|`���ā�z���s��BR�~ �uS[gr�iJ�O�����@���Ӫ��j�9L���$�DYz �ܖڻ&��c$ �]d��M���8�}HE���i:�2".

Here’s a fairly comprehensive list of the names of God grouped according to the chapter classification of names in Names and Titles of God (JesusWalk, 2010), by Dr. Ralph F. Wilson.

]��b����q�i����"��w8=�8�Y�W�ȁf8}ކ3�aK�� tx��g�^삠+v��!�a�{Bhk� ��5Y�liFe�̓T���?����}YV�-ަ��x��B����m̒�N��(�}H)&�,�#� ��o0 stream In this work, here presented in a complete English edition for the first time, the problem of knowing God is confronted in an original and stimulating way. Be the first one to, Al Ghazali The Ninety Nine Beautiful Names Of God.

This the case, in one sense it is incorrect to speak of THE ninety-nine of God. <> <> h�\P]k�0�+y�%Z[��&+�>L�ćT�4�$���/�]{��s�9'8� n��Y#P�}�gT��`k��f���n�0 �B�����~0

Abul Lais

Participant Handouts for Names and Titles of God 1 List of the Names and Titles of God . <> %PDF-1.5 %����

���q������/����P�9����ZCo��y�-��R)(x�Q�*�h�kѠ൘���0J��x�� %�|B1ǀ)Il�P2�DH�>��!�)An”��D���1%�5@����I��OI1��b�Z���i��b�Hj��>��a�^n1`JR࿀W�\��ЂT�ەW4_���U�kX\(���a�a�T(�X|LI#�%Ԉ]���֮r�rBC(c�eȃ"��-������E�*�c U�x Jeanette Fast Redmond 195 0 obj <>stream names of God-may He he magnified-is insufficient in respect of them, that is to say, the of God." endstream endobj 199 0 obj <>stream 2 0 obj (*���(%�8H����8c�-�� f�ԉd�9�@6_IjH��9���(3=�D����R�1%? Will overcome all obstacles. 2014-12-18T10:03:34-06:00 endstream endobj 5 0 obj <>stream

hޜ���0�e��4AIfQd�>.7b�[�"���C`���q��p�� ��6�8��B���o"��h8��4l*���2����9�zsE*^„5%�ն4:��i�D))G�S&W�������d�1!��ຉ�L�ȴ�Ў���E����x͚�ndMD�u�����]��i�������u�PV��q�@�z` �ס�

endobj Saint Mary's Press '0&����VS؉j��ưg��� R���6�#zfs���(>֐���U������{ٛ 2q�

God knows all. 2014-12-18T10:03:34-06:00 endobj The names are important in Muslim piety; each name is sometimes repeated dozens of times in prayer, and each of the ninety-nine beads on the Muslim rosary stands for one of the names.
endstream endobj 201 0 obj <>stream �@�_�.I��K��Ab ha�ɭx������'�XX��fLQB]�)\E�=��v48����Y�����3=��Z�g2B�8mV��fi�g�H�O+l��tͮ�+����Y4.�b�@e��:; %+=�8�^�7�Y~�I���8���KSe��K� �H� on January 7, 2015, There are no reviews yet. Taking up the Prophet’s teaching that ‘Ninety-nine Beautiful Names’ are truly predicated of God, the author explores the meaning and resonance of each of these divine names, and reveals the functions they perform both in the cosmos and in the soul of the spiritual adept. After reading the following list of the ninety-nine names of God, complete these tasks: 1. x���m��6��������_N�5�|g����/�*u�\]�2ǣD�I�Y�?t7@��%��67�t7 �� �}���~/"!�$���>~$�D����"��:��8��'�?J���g���W�������߾3�����G��"�hI�$.�? h�lα AlGhazaliTheNinetyNineBeautifulNamesOfGod, Advanced embedding details, examples, and help, Terms of Service (last updated 12/31/2014). 2014-12-18T10:03:20-06:00 endstream endobj 200 0 obj <>stream See what's new with book lending at the Internet Archive, Uploaded by ... PDF WITH TEXT download. El Elyon God … Perhaps it is more correct to refer to particular list of ninety-nine names …

Each one gives us a description of who God is and how he relates to his creation. �0De��dSi-HV� ��MDJ]D��$)ԿwS��œ�,�I��,�$ �4��R����-X�E�l���N�$ē���[�dr������o.��i)�� s���Bl8AՁ�,��PL�'(��p! These %����