Maybe my favorite single issue of anything Scott Snyder has written. Update your device or payment method, cancel individual pre-orders or your subscription at, By clicking on above button, you agree to the, “A Batman who laughs is a Batman who always wins.”.

Batman Who Laughs 7 Francesco Mattina Harley Quinn Set Variant Dark Nights Metal, Dark Days The Casting 1 (DC) CGC 9.8 White Pages 1st cameo The Batman Who Laughs, THE BATMAN WHO LAUGHS HC SCOTT SNYDER DC COMICS BRAND NEW, WHOLESALE LOT OF 10 BATMAN CURSE OF THE WHITE KNIGHT BOOK 2 DC COMICS, 1993 Topps Batman The Animated Series Batman Complete Non-Sport Trading Card Sets, 1993 Topps Batman The Animated Series Batman Topps Complete Non-Sport Trading Card Sets, Batman 1:1 Life Size Collectible Comics Figurines. His works include BATMAN, AMERICAN VAMPIRE, THE WAKE, SUPERMAN UNCHAINED, SEVERED, and WYTCHES among others.

But when Bruce Wayne realizes the only way to stop this madman is to kill him, he must consider violating the very rule Batman won’t break…the same rule that created this insatiable villain—the Batman Who Laughs!

This is going to be awesome. Any other time, Batman would be able to stay on the straight and narrow, but as the Joker serum finally takes over his body, Bruce Wayne may just succumb to pure evil, and kill the Grim Knight. All issues in great unread condition. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Creative Team: Writer: Scott Snyder Illustrator: Jock DEADLY LAUGHING Batman thought that Metal crisis was over (myself I don’t think so, and not only due this), but soon enough he’s involved in a new insidious mystery where he’s not the only menaced, but… …also The Joker is in peril!

He has also been published in Zoetrope, Tin House, One-Story, Epoch, Small Spiral Notebook, and other journals, and has a short story collection, Voodoo Heart, which was published by Dial Press in 2006. It’s a battle to the death as Batman goes head-to-head with the Grim Knight!

He has taught at Columbia University, Sarah Lawrence University and NYU and lives in New York with his wife, Jeanie, and his two young sons.

, The Batman Who Laughs: The Grim Knight (2019) #1 (The Batman Who Laughs (2018-2019)), © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Toeing the line between vengeance and justice, Batman must struggle to keep his moral code as the Grim Knight gains control of the Batcave, sending all of his vehicles and weapons on a collision course with Gotham City. He discovers that the Batman Who Laughs not only survived the fight with The Joker at the end of METAL, but now he is enacting a sinister plan across the Multiverse—something both terrifying and oddly familiar. Scott Snyder is the Eisner and Harvey Award winning writer on DC Comics Batman, Swamp Thing, and his original series for Vertigo, American Vampire. Start by marking “The Batman Who Laughs (2018-2019) #1” as Want to Read: Error rating book. . For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, The Batman Who Laughs Complete Series 1-7, Varies based on location and shipping method, Batman Who Laughs #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 DC Complete 2018 Series 9.6 Near Mint+, Batman Who Laughs 1 Foil one shot NM- condition, Banpresto Majin Vegeta HSCF DBZ Figure #004 2009, Rare limited Venom 1 Clayton Crain Signed Exclusive Variant Virgin Cover w/Pic, BATMAN WHO LAUGHS #1 CGC 9.8 1ST SOLO SERIES OF BATMAN WHO LAUGHS 2019 1ST PRINT, Batman Who Laughs 1 DC 2019 NM Mico Suayan BW Minimal Variant, PUNCHLINE SPECIAL #1 Kael Ngu Team Exclusive Variant Batman Joker, BATMAN THREE JOKERS HC #1-3 Complete Story Premium HARD COVER Book DC 11/17/2020, BATMAN THREE JOKERS #2 SET OF 5 REG/PREMIUM COVERS +5 Playing Cards w/Mylites NM, BATMAN 100 Joker War Punchline Variant Cover Guillem March Ghost Maker, PUNCHLINE special #1 one shot DERRICK CHEW exclusive variant 1st print DC 2020, DC THE BATMAN WHO LAUGHS #1 Lucio Parrillo Variant Ltd 3000, BATMAN: GOTHAM KNIGHTS #1 2 3 4 5 6-40 42-74 NM- NEAR COMPLETE DC COMICS SET LOT, BATMAN: SHADOW OF THE BAT #0 1-94 + ANNUAL #1-5 NM 1-94 COMPLETE SERIES DC SET, SUPERMAN BATMAN #1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8-83 + ANNUALS NM NEAR COMPLETE DC COMICS SET LOT, Superman Batman 2003 DC Comics 1-22 Loeb Ed McGuinness #22 Lot, Superman / Batman #87-2011 vf/nm 9.0 last issue low print run The Joker.

There's a problem loading this menu right now. The Batman Who Laughs (2018-2019) #7 Go to book. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. Exciting idea! But the serum Batman’s been self-administering has started to transform his mind, making him into something much darker...something amoral…something like the Batman Who Laughs—and he’s starting to lose his grip on reality. The Caped Crusader is forced to not only fight off the most evil version of himself, but the growing desire to turn his back on his moral code and commit cold-blooded murder. Will Batman be able to outthink the Dark Multiverse version of himself and stop his most sinister end? Batman insurance made me lol... don't remember the last Batman comic to do that. Latest Book in the Series. I'm not usually into the Scott Snyder's stuff but honestly this really captivated me. Only compaint: the Art. It is here, on the home turf of Wayne Manor, that Bruce relives the happiest moment of his life—the moment he became the Batman Who Laughs. He is also the author of the short story collection, Voodoo Heart, published by the Dial Press in 2006. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. DC Comics Lot Of 20, Blind Box.

A version of Bruce Wayne known as The Batman Who Laughs or The Darkest Knight, is a supervillain in the DC Comics universe. His first appearance was in the crossover storyline Dark Nights: Metal, before receiving his own series and serving as the main antagonist in Batman/Superman in 2019 and DC Comics' Year of the Villain alongside Lex Lut… Or is he the kill shot?

From the get go I was pulled it and to think it was only a simple chase scene, from there you some strange going ons. I have to say that Scott has done it again.

I did not read Metal, so maybe I didn't get most of this, but I expected more, especially from Mr. Snyder. He is a supervillain, and the evil counterpart and alternate version of Batman within the multiverse. All of this is foreseen by the Batman Who Laughs, who has been planning for the corruption of Bruce Wayne, banking on him activating the “Last Laugh” protocol and turning Gotham City into an incubator for evil. The Batman Who Laughs has based his entire worldview on this very concept, and it is in this moment that he must finally confront the one man who stands in his way, the one man who could complete or halt his plan…the last Bruce Wayne.