It’s small but that’s not its greatest drawback. Please choose a different date. It could be a great family day in theory but it’s complete mayhem. When we looked for some options of water park on Google Meymadion was the first option showed on the results. Free parking for site visitors. But these are unusual times, so please check that venues remain open. It could be a great family day in theory but it’s complete mayhem. Related Places. line and yelled at the kids working. The party is not worthy of the amount they charge the customers!

Long queues for slides and also for floating river. In my opinion, because of the quality of service they should charge at the maximum 50-60 shekels per person. People cutting from left and right so you can’t relax and enjoy. It could be a great family day in theory but it’s complete mayhem. There are several pools with water facilities to play around and water slides (patience needed while waiting in lines). The park was too crowded. You taste, that they were made hour? Розваги Tel Aviv Yaffo. The 15 year old kids working there can’t get control. When we looked for some options of water park on Google Meymadion was the first option showed on the results. מגלשות הסללום הגדולות בארץ! Looking for more ideas? Different events are held here as well. This is a great place for family fun! The kids had a lot of fun. there was no information in them web page about that. there was no information in them web page about that. The staff had zero control and no walkie talkie to get help ( when they bothered to care) We actually had to go to the water park office to help him call security and the managers were terrible as well. Free parking for site visitors. Please check in advance about opening days for the public.

I’d recommend going to the beach or pool, Grounded, plus sometimes closed because of private event. I’d recommend going to the beach or pool, Grounded, plus sometimes closed because of private event. Friendly warning! This is a great place for family fun! We ate in a restaurant (you can get some fries, burgers, Hotdog and other fried food). חברת עיר השעשועים, נוסדה ב-1975, הינה הבעלים של פארקי השעשועים והבילוי המובילים בארץ: "לונה פארק" בתל אביב, "סופרלנד" בראשון לציון,  "איי-סקייט" במתחם הלונה פארק ופארק המים "מימדיון" בגני יהושע בתל אביב. Ago - So that was not a pleasure to eat that, but well.. we did not come sick and stomach came full. Would you recommend this place or activity to a friend looking for an, Is this a must-do if you are traveling with a, Are the prices for this place or activity, Is this a place or activity you would suggest for, Is this a place or activity you would go to on a, Rokah Avenue Ganei Yehoshua Park, Tel Aviv Israel. People cutting from left and right so you can’t relax and enjoy. The Meymadion stretches over 25 acres of green lawns, shaded areas and well cultivated sitting corners, with 5,000 colorful beach chairs scattered around the park. We had a look at. Spent the day at the park. Because the tickets are very expensive (122 shekels from 2 years old) we thought that it was awesome. Day Tour to Jerusalem and Bethlehem from Tel... Caeserea, Rosh Hanikra and Acre Day Trip from... View all hotels near Meymadion on Tripadvisor, View all restaurants near Meymadion on Tripadvisor. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. צוות בידור אנרגטי ושמח מבטיח לשמור על המורל, עם משחקים ושאר הפעלות נושאות פרסים. It seems that they don’t have a limit number of people to permit in the park. The Meymadion – the biggest water park in Israel, is located in the heart of Tel Aviv, inside the Ganei Yehoshua park and recreation grounds. ... 2288. я був 0. я хочу сюди 0. We were visiting Tel-Aviv and decided to take our kids to a water park on a Saturday once it was summer and the beaches are crowded and not clean. I was in Tel Aviv with my family (spouse, 4y daughter). The Meymadion stretches over 25 acres of green lawns, shaded areas and well cultivated sitting corners, with 5,000 colorful beach chairs scattered around the park. אצלנו תוכלו לגלוש ולשחות בלא אחת, לא שתיים ולא שלוש בריכות, אלא במגוון בריכות ואטרקציות רטובות ממינים ומסוגים שונים, חלקן מהחדישות והמרתקות ביותר בעולם. This state-of-the-art water park allows you to surf and swim in dozens of different pools and wet attractions of different kinds, some of which are the most modern in the world. Website. The Meymadion – the biggest water park in Israel, is located in the heart of Tel Aviv, inside the Ganei Yehoshua park and recreation grounds.

Also, they say they close the park 5pm but when it’s 4:30pm they start piling the chairs and closing the lines for the attractions. First time when we tried to go there (friday 1pm) water Park was closed due the private event and staff told, that they have those often. Other kids running around stealing the tubes and running up the hill. Other kids running around stealing the tubes and running up the hill. Meymadion Water Park.

The 15 year old kids working there can’t get control.

יש ימים סגורים במהלך הקיץ לאירועים פרטיים. Posted: ברוכים הבאים לאתר המימדיון Unfortunately we got very frustrated. The staff had zero control and no walkie talkie to get help ( when they bothered to care) We actually had to go to the water park office to help him call security and the managers were terrible as well. There are dozens of watery areas to frolic about and explore! Long queues for slides and also for floating river. These places are best for water & amusement parks in Tel Aviv: Luna Park; Meymadion; Sky Jump - Tel Aviv Port; See more water & amusement parks in Tel Aviv on Tripadvisor We had a look at their website and the park looked amazing on the pictures. Game & Entertainment Centers, Department Stores, Shopping Malls, Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.in. Did I mention on the ‘extreme ‘ level Water slide which requires a green light to go, the so called security guard tried to push me to go down while the light was still red ‍♀️‍♀️ dont do it! Посмотреть отели рядом Слідкуйте за нами в соцмережах . I was in Tel Aviv with my family (spouse, 4y daughter). Sorry, there are no tours or activities available to book online for the date(s) you selected. The Meymadion park contains water slides and swimming pools of various shapes, suitable for all ages. line and yelled at the kids working. Walkthrough the streets of Jaffa with a local.

רוצים הצצה?? ... Meymadion Water Park. הרשמו בחינם למועדון הלקוחות וקבלו קופונים, מבצעים ושפע של הטבות.