I’ve been trying to find things to bake recently so this idea is def on my list! ★☆ Mash the bananas in a medium-sized bowl, then add in the nut butter, sugar, milk, vanilla, and vinegar. Not only are these muffins made from only 10 ingredients, but they’re pantry-friendly, too!

Remove the muffins from the oven and allow them to cool down completely before consuming. These Chocolate Banana Muffins are fluffy, tender, and made with only 10 plant-based ingredients!

Great recipe – will make them more often now. While I love a good Banana Bread, these fluffy, tender, and chocolate-y muffins might just be my new favorite way to use my brown bananas. That's where things get tricky. I make easy-to-follow, wholesome, and budget-friendly vegan recipes that are mostly gluten-free and refined sugar-free. And does it have to be a mixed gf flour? Let the muffins cool before removing the muffins from the muffin tin. All you need is a big mixing bowl and a spatula or a wooden spoon and an appetite for chocolate, of course. Make sure you have enough muffin tins before you start, otherwise you'll be making a lot of batches of muffins. Fill each muffin about 2/3 full with batter. These are such a hit and staple in our house! Though these Chocolate Banana Muffins do taste best when fresh, they keep well covered in the fridge for up to a few days. 1-Bowl Fudgy Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins (Vegan/GF) The fudgiest plant-based, gluten-free chocolate muffins on the block, made in 1 bowl with wholesome ingredients like almond flour, flaxseed, cocoa powder, bananas, and more! Try these and tell me you're not impressed.

Do you think you could do a recipe for white chocolate chip muffins as well please? If you need the muffins to be vegan, make sure you use vegan chocolate chips.

My family loved them!

I will be making these again!

You would likely need to bake it for a bit longer; closer to the 35-40 minute range. Sign up for membership to become a founding member and help shape HuffPost's next chapter. We’ll look into it! Our boys LOVED the Chocolate Banana Muffins! Baked Vegan Mac and Cheese (Gluten Free, Nut... No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies (3 Ingredients! I let them each have one muffin with some fresh fruit and a glass of milk.

She is the cook, stylist and photographer behind Lazy Cat Kitchen. ), Like I said before, make sure your bananas are as. It might change the overall flavor a bit but if you’re in a pinch it’ll work just fine.

You can defrost on the counter or reheat in the microwave for about 25 to 30 seconds. I consent to having Lazy Cat Kitchen collect my name and email, 360 g / 1½ cups mashed up, very ripe bananas, 150 ml / ½ cup + 2 tbsp lukewarm soy (or other plant) milk*, 180 g / 1½ cups all purpose wheat flour or GF flour mix (I use, 100 g / 3½ oz vegan 70% dark chocolate, diced small (optional). They are perfect for a decadent brunch item, a tasty on-the-go snack, or even a sweet treat at dessert time. I’ve probably made these 5 times now. All rights reserved. How long do they stay good in the fridge for? Just don’t tell anyone that these chocolate banana muffins are on the healthier side! These Gluten-Free Vegan Chocolate Banana Muffins are, gluten-free vegan muffins, vegan banana muffins, vegan chocolate muffins, ** (optional - ensure vegan/gluten-free if necessary), Scatter over more chocolate chips to decorate, if desired, Bake in oven for around 20 minutes until risen and an inserted skewer comes out clean, « Vegan Matcha Shortbread Cookies (Gluten-Free), Vegan Coconut Flour Pancakes (Gluten-Free), Divide the batter between muffin cases in a. Not only will these make the crowds go wild but they are incredibly easy to make. I think I’d also love to put chocolate chips into the batter, too. Disclosure: This posts contains affiliate links to Amazon. First off, I have a simple yet delicious recipe for vegan chocolate banana bread muffins cos it has been that kind of week. That’s fantastic to hear and I wish your son all the best with his new venture – he must be a brave soul starting a business like this now. Combine mashed up bananas with oil, plant milk and sugar in a large bowl. If you try out this recipe or anything else from my blog, I’d really love to hear any feedback! Don’t worry, you will never know it because they are SO delicious! Home » Recipes » Baking & Desserts » Gluten-Free Vegan Chocolate Banana Muffins, Last updated - September 18, 2020; Published - February 4, 2020 By Rhian Williams 12 Comments. They just never tasted as moist or as rich or - honestly - as good. I love seeing your delicious recreations , Tag @frommybowl on Instagram and hashtag it #FromMyBowl, do you have the nutritional information or a estimate. Make sure your baking soda and baking powder are fresh, otherwise you won’t get a good rise. 2 cups all purpose flour These were absolutely delicious!

In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.

Mix well, until a uniform mixture forms, then pour into the bowl of dry ingredients. Lightly grease your muffin tins or use muffin liners. Vegan Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins (PHOTOS, RECIPE).

Thanks!! Home » Recipes » Baking & Desserts » Gluten-Free Vegan Chocolate Banana Muffins. Add the oat flour, cacao powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt to a large bowl.

Combine with the dry ingredients and stir just until the ingredients are combined. Just made this in a wider baking dish and it’s rich and delish – today’s the first day I’m using the oven, and this recipe is the first sweet snack I’ve made in it, so thank you for the inspo!

They will certainly put a big smile on a serious chocoholics face so if you know someone like that why not make these muffins and share them with the chocolate lover in your life.

If you click through and purchase any of the products, a small percentage will come to me, with no extra cost to you! Vegan Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins* What You Need: (Makes 16) 2 cups all purpose flour 1 and a 1/2 tsp baking soda. You don’t need any eggs because the bananas keep the muffins super moist. Scoop batter into muffin …

Sprinkle with chocolate chips if desired, then place the muffins in the middle rack of the oven. If you like to add texture to your muffins (or bread), there are a wide variety of options.

They are intensely chocolately, moist, fluffy and delightfully punctuated with molten chocolate chunks. Lazy Cat Kitchen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.ca. Chocolate Banana Muffins, to be exact. He knows me too well. Mix very well. Ania, These are so good! I also won’t have access to a fully equipped and well-stocked kitchen so I won’t be able to do any recipe development for a while either, but don’t worry I shot several extra recipes before we left and I hope to be back in Bristol by the time they run out…. Oh yeah, and they’re vegan… The muffins are vegan and made with white whole wheat flour, cocoa, mashed bananas, coconut oil, and Almond Breeze Almondmilk Unsweetened Vanilla. Leftover muffins can also be stored in a zip-top bag and frozen for a quick grab-and-go breakfast or treat anytime. I might be wrong…Ania. Please give it a rating, leave a comment, or tag a photo @rhiansrecipes #rhiansrecipes on Instagram!

Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius (350 degrees Fahrenheit), Peel the bananas and place in a wide-bottomed bowl, then use a fork to mash until you get a smooth paste, Place the coconut oil in a separate large bowl and melt over a saucepan of boiling water or in the microwave (skip this step if using any other oil), Once melted, add the maple syrup to the same bowl along with the vinegar, salt and ground almonds, Sift in the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda, Add the mashed bananas, and mix well, adding the milk a small amount at a time until you get a loose batter.