Sorry, a MenuPix user has reported this menu as outdated. The collected data is not modified in any way to be misleading. Noodles, Tea, Chinese, Tokyo & Beijing ($$) I wasn't disappointed! LUNCH. Chinese, Chicken, Wings, Good food, but the interior needs major work done. Paradise Mall . Every dish was very good. Hong Kong Food. Hua Sang Seafood Restaurant 30 Disera Drive #100, Thornhill, ON L4J 0A7 (905) 764-8280 Contact Review . North Point . Speedy service. Don't expect much from this restaurant. Saturday and Sunday. Distance: 0.03 miles, Carnitas Tijuana ($) Hours may change during holidays or special occasions, Lobster Special: Buy one get one FREE $45.95. Shop 7, G/F, Foo Yu Building, 4 Foo Wing Street. Browse ... Ho Wah Restaurant. I have been on a mango binge recently with couple visits to multiple supermarkets in Toronto. read more, Wonderful place to eat great food... Arrived at 8:30 pm and it was half busy for a Monday holiday. $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). There is no OTHER place like it. We don't support Internet Explorer 10 or lower version, please upgrade or switch to other browser: This website uses cookies to improve your website experience. Shop 9, G/F, Block A, Fu Loy Garden, 7 Ma Wang Road. Only downside, they don't deliver. Washington, DC 20020, 2521 Pennsylvania Ave SE Established 1982Located in the heart of Baldwin Village, just blocks from the AGO and other downtown attractions. All the food is excellent. Email: info@chistarhouse.com. After my wife's hand surgery she was unable cut... Wah Sing is famous for their irresistible lobster and popular 2 for 1 lobster special for only $45.95. Distance: 0.09 miles, Thai Orchid's Kitchen ($$) 10:30am - 10:00pm . Service: 4/5 By continuing to browse, you are agreeing to our. Good sized portions and money's worth! No professionalism, seems more like a get together spot than a BBQ sp... Sorry, we don't have hours for this restaurant yet. They feature an extensive assortment of traditional Chinese dishes such as: Szechuan Chicken, Braised Duck, Mixed Seafood Chow Mein, Sizzling Oriental Style Filet Mignon and Spicy Jumbo Shrimp dish. For general comments or questions about catering needs, reservations, ordering, menu items etc., please call. Copyright © 2005-2020 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. Food Education: How to Eat Xiao Long Bao (XLB, Sou... Best Xiao Long Bao (Soup Dumplings) in Toronto. Eating @ Sika Deer Chinese Cuisine (Toronto). Best of the Best Pho Restaurants in Toronto, Eating @ Chinese Dumpling House (Metro Square), Eating @ Shanghai Dim Sum (Richmond Hill), Eating @ Chen's Wing Grill & Bar (Richmond Hill). The Cuisine served in Wah Sing Restaurant is Chinese. Chai Wan. 2/F, Energy Plaza, 92 Granville Road, Tsimshatsui East,. Thursday: Embed review. Copyright © 2005-2020 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. The problem is that they've been the only Chinese restaurant in this part of the city for so long, they take their customers and fan base for granted. Definitely an old style Chinese restaurant that I used to see as a kid. This place has been around for ages. We've been going to Wah Sing for more than 15yrs albeit we only go 2-3 per year as we live in Richmond Hill. Wahsing's food is good. Tai Koo. 12/23/2012 - dmv Sai Wan Ho. read more. 4 reviews. The signature dish of the lobster was great. Related Searches. It looks like Santa likes the restaurant too (see the photos below). Very simple to eat xiao long bao (XLB) with these 3 simple steps: 1. Excellent Food and Amazing Prices. The restaurant is styled like an alleyway with tables on either side. 2521 Pennsylvania Ave SE Wednesday: This restaurant was rated #1 for it's special 2 for 1 Lobster deal for $36 dollars with 10 different flavour option profiles. Satay Beef on Rice. Catering For general comments or questions about catering needs, reservations, ordering, menu items etc., please call Wah Sing directly during business hours. Tuesday: Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. My wife had wanted to visit this restaurant since she saw this place rank #1 on Toronto food blog website for Chinese lobster. Would I come back again? Quarry Bay. They are NOT customer friendly and they don't try. Donuts are officially recognized as Health Food.... See what's available at Chi Star House Restaurant. Location (905) 771-8880 9021 Leslie Street, Unit 5-6, Richmond Hill ON, L4B 0B2. G/F, Shun King Building, 185-187 Shau Kei Wan Main Street East. Consolidated reviews are They often exhibit very dismissive attitudes. Shop B1, G/F, Kwong Sang Hong Building, 6 Heard Street. We gladly took the offer! Wah Sing is famous for their irresistible lobster and popular 2 for 1 lobster special for only $45.95. Hot Braised Shrimp is outstanding. Restaurant Inspection Results for Wah Sing Restaurant located at 143 Rockaway Avenue in Ocean Hill, Brooklyn, NY 11233. Click to add your description here. Yes! Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. Wah Sing is a Chinese Restaurant lo... Facebook Yelp TripAdvisor. Shop 31, G/F, Tai Wo Center, 15 Tai Po Tai Wo Road. For the evening, we ordered: the black bean sauce 2 for 1 lobster deal, Egg drop soup, Chinese broccoli and Pineapple Fried Chicken Rice. Jaime Fok July 2, 2013. The food is good but I stopped eating there when I found a roach in my white rice!!! read more, the donuts taste good and that's all that matters... Eating Lobster @ Wah Sing Seafood Restaurant, Food Education: How to Eat Xiao Long Bao (XLB, Soup Dumpling) in 3 steps, [Review] Asian style Ice Cream from Wong's Ice Cream Store (Toronto, Ontario). 2 Reviews If you pick it up, you win a free lobster meal. 35 Photos. Mexican NOBODY Beats Ho Wah! Embed review. I found the place clean and with minimal music background (classical music). read more, People are nice but the ribs were over cooked and burned like they usually are. Tower 535 . Dine at Wah Sing Seafood Restaurant today -- we look forward to serving you soon. Diner, American, Breakfast, Brunch Please contact the business directly … Pizza, Subs, Sandwiches Chinese Restaurants in South Richmond Hill on YP.com. Distance: 0.07 miles, Pizza Day ($$) Eating @ Kung Fu Noodles (First Markham Place - FMP). My wife had wanted to visit this restaurant since she saw this place rank #1 on Toronto food blog website for Chinese lobster. Bad service, mediocre food. For the evening, we ordered: the black bean sauce 2 for 1 lobster deal, Egg drop soup, Chinese broccoli and Pineapple Fried Chicken Rice. 2 reviews with an average rating of 3.5 stars have been consolidated here. Distance: 0.12 miles, Hong Kong Delite Carry Out ($) 1 friend. Heng Fa Chuen. Share review. It's one of Pittsburg's best kept secrets. Chinese, Sushi, Japanese, Their Panini‘s and the Rubens are fabulously delicious. I was first introduced to these costly cotton candy grapes by Foodie Richie Bear a few years ago. Thai ... Richmond Hill, Canada. There was a vending game machine to pick up a lobster toy. Chinese, Sushi, Japanese included in the calculation of the average rating of 4.0 stars which is based on 4 total reviews. This website aggregates publicly available information about the restaurant and is not affiliated with the restaurant in any way. Is this your restaurant? Eating @ BoomBurger (Prince Edward Island). Food Rating: 4.5/5 Hua Sang Seafood Restaurant, 30 Disera Dr, Rosedale North Thornhill ON Seafood Restaurant. Tel: (717)761-1688 . BBB Rating: A (718) 217-0998. Good food, but customer service suck...workers can smile and not be so damn MEAN!!! COVID-19 Updates Wah Sing is currently open but their offerings and services may be affected due to the pandemic. Wah Sing Restaurant; List View Map View Location. Bernard is a gem. Distance: 0.02 miles, Sunshine Cafe ($$) First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. Sogo (Causeway Bay) The Goldmark . The servers were friendly and fulfilled our water demands (hot and cold) with refills. The lobster was deep fried to get its crunchy texture. Chicken Daily Lunch Specials available . Always fresh. World Trade Center . Even by the end of the bill, they offered me the vicinity points (I had no idea they supported this program) towards a free dessert. 8.50: Sliced Beef and Tomatoes on Rice. Always hot. Is this your restaurant? 05/27/2017 - Tony The lobster was deep fried to get its crunchy texture. New Territories (6) Kowloon (4) Hong Kong ... Richmond Plaza . The restaurant promises a unique dining experience, at moderate prices and quality service.