Wiped it down, packed it back in the box, and printed out a return ticket. Weston Deluxe Pasta Machine is a popular option at the top of the price range. Weston Automatic Electric Maker Machine, Double Cutting Head, 9... Weston Automatic Electric Maker Machine, Double Cutting Head, 9 Thickness Settings, Adjustable Wheel Pasta Cutter, Cleaning Brush, 10 x 11.25 x 11 inches, Red. Latest review: The machine is GREAT for sheets and an ease to operate, however extrusion rollers on all sets of the rollers supplied do not mate closely. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. I would not recommend this product. It helps those who are new to the pasta-making process with the various settings, but it does not offer a tray for resting the dough while it rolls through the cutter. The first major difference between an electric pasta roller and an extruder is the way that both machines work: with a pasta roller you will have to make the pasta dough yourself and with a pasta extruder you will have only have to throw the ingredients for the dough into the machine … As I've used it more that issue has gone away. After playing with it for about 30 minutes, I had learned that the good advice in the other reviews were totally accurate regarding the metal shards in the beginning, cleaning the machine, having the dough a little drier, waiting 20 min before "cutting" the sheets, and after using a little "common sense" it was so easy that I didn't want to stop playing with it and making pasta. It conditions any clay! Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. The machine was quiet and it worked right along. My mother loves this item, takes alot of strain off of her as she used to hand make all her pasta. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. You can make quick flatbreads. Definitely had higher expectations, but a simple tweek with a screw driver, and the bent part straightened right out and a little soap and water and all other areas cleaned right up. The BestReviews editorial team researches hundreds of products based on consumer reviews, brand quality, and value. 0-100 scale indicating how frequently people buy the product online. Reviewed in the United States on April 27, 2020. Just plugged it in for the first time and cut about 6 pieces of dough and machine quit working. Reviewed in the United States on June 18, 2014. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Weston Electric Pasta Machine, Red (01-0601-W), 9 Adjustment Settings, Heavy Duty Construction, One Size at Amazon.com. This website displays data from third party public sources. I use this for POLYMER CLAY! NOT happy! CucinaPro. I was torn between buying the pasta attachments for my KitchenAid stand mixer, or a smaller, stand-alone unit. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Good Value For the Occasional Pasta Maker, Reviewed in the United States on October 25, 2014. Handle froze and wouldn't turn 'forward' so I turned it 'backward'. Best investment ever! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Also the crank handle will fall out every other time you grab it (a minor inconvenience that you eventually get used to). Electric vs. manual: Electric pasta machines are easier to use than manual ones, but you have to work at the speed of the machine, cutting the pasta to length as its extruded. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Pasta Maker Machine. Personnel à la maison. The manufacturer send replacement for free BUT it broke down the very first minute I turned it on! Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. I used the first day after cleaning it right out of the box. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. RRH. Definitely had higher expectations, but a simple tweek with a screw driver, and the bent part straightened right out and a little soap and water and all other areas cleaned right up. Reviewed in the United States on September 14, 2015. Maybe because it was banged up inside the packaging before it got to me, or that one of the clamps was bent or maybe because the hole the crank fits into looked a little rusted. Reviewed in the United States on July 11, 2019. of use. Reviewed in the United States on July 11, 2019. First one started to make grinding noise and stopped working after a few min. It’s been almost 3 months and it’s as strong as a Lucy clay machine! Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. More pleasingly, it incorporates inbuilt spaghetti and fettuccine cutter and nine thickness settings. I searched for something reasonably priced since I'm not using this to make pasta, but rather for conditioning polymer clay. Not a big deal. Lowest price found: $142.26. It works great, but like some of the other reviews that I read before buying it, the c-clamp is a joke. All in all I like the pasta machine but my grandmothers was way better but they don't make them like that any more. Weston electric pasta machine is a top quality equipment that ensures high quality performance with its superior features and benefits. I was torn between buying the pasta attachments for my KitchenAid stand mixer, or a smaller, stand-alone unit. Show all Images . Para las personas que nos gusta cocinar es un item muy recomedable. Not a big deal. You can edit your question or post anyway. I wasted a lot of filling trying to get the attachment to work. Something inside went SNAP and now the handle turns fine but the rollers don't. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Either I need to practice more or something. ReviewFinder is reader-supported - if you click on a link on ReviewFinder and make a purchase, we earn a commission at no extra cost to you. Reviewed in the United States on November 26, 2019. Didn't even get to make any pasta. It's in the top 3 bestselling pasta makers and has a couple of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Marcato Atlas 180 or KitchenAid KSMPDX . It is built with high durability in order to make it last for a lifetime. I suppose that if I did a bit of work on my pasta dough it might turn out differently but I am not sure it is my dough. Because we didn’t use it for a few months after purchasing it, we cannot return. Reviewed in the United States on April 23, 2012. The spagettini roller is excellent - it separates each noodle.