Lots of piping? I used powdered Swerve (that’s all I had left in the house), used the same measurements and it worked. Add this to the rest of the ingredients and beat together. I love this stuff but it’s so sugary!

Plenty leftover so I’m excited to wake up tomorrow and enjoy some more. Place leftovers in a container and store in the fridge …

I keep seeing everyone making whipped coffee and now you’ve inspired me to actually give it a try. Oh that sounds so good! To increase the stability of whipped cream since it will be outside, I would recommend adding melted gelatin to the whipped cream.

Use a handheld milk frother to whip the mixture for a minute or so until there are stiff peaks. It turned out soooooo great!!! I don’t want to ruin it. Was wanting to do this for Thanksgiving for the grandkids hot chocolate. I love the glasses shown in the first photo of this blog. Add boiling water and use a hand … To make my iced coffee drink, pour a half a glass of your favorite cold brew over ice and top with the entire jar of whipped cream.
When you purchase something through my amazon affiliate links, I earn a small commission that helps me produce consistent content at no cost to you. I made it using instant espresso and followed the instructions, I used a hand mixer and it was a goopy mess. Do I need to keep it in refrigerator for storing? Place leftovers in a container and store in the fridge for up to 3 days. Hmm, I haven’t tried BUT i have froze the actual whipped coffee and the texture is like light and airy soft serve (it’s kind of like so delicious mousse ice cream) so I suspect it would work. Any tips?? Will the coffee granules be grainy or will they just disolve?Â, OMG I used this recipe to dollop on top of a flourless chocolate cake and it was AMAZING! It tastes awesome, but it doesn’t thicken at all. Your email address will not be published. it takes a while but it’s so cool.Â. subscribe now & get our Here are some of the common questions I received when posting about it on my instagram: I cannot wait for you to try whipped coffee! Nestle is my preferred brand that always work! What kind of sugar did you use? Both just give me soupy mixtures. I used nescafe and it came out super dark and sticky and almost caramel. Or what kind of decorating? Hi Val!

Alternatively, you can do the coconut whip cream method or aquafaba method! As well, try it with milk instead! Whipped coffee is made by mixing instant coffee with sugar and a bit of liquid. I didn’t proofread. Where did you find them?? I could not get it thick until it was only sugar, water and instant coffee – how can I work the cocoa in it!?!? I used maple syrup in mine.

If you find the bottom of the jar losing its fluffiness, re-whip until frothy again. It was delicious!! I think every culture has their own name for it so it’s cool to know!

You could sub it with coconut sugar to keep it refined sugar free or cut the sugar in half. Made this with 1/2 maple syrup and 1/2 coconut sugar and it was ~perfect~ Wasn’t sure how these sugar substitutes would turn out, but it worked out exactly as described!! I am so happy I found this recipe!! Thank you . Then I changed my mind on what dessert I wanted to make. Thanks! The heavy whipping cream needs to be very cold, so mix everything up quickly before it gets to room temperature. And I think I will have a hard time going back to cool whip. But instant coffee is really versatile in baking. Thanks! I whipped for twice the time as normal and the dang thing just wouldn’t froth up same recipe as you used and it works just fine with a hand whisk, i guess I’ll have to return my frother. Looking for a healthier version. Your email address will not be published.

(Yes, I chilled the metal bowl and beaters for 15 mintues)  The taste is still delicious yet, I am looking for the whipped peaks! hahahah i know it’s a stupid question but i’m legitimately curious…. The mocha one is so good, I hope you enjoy! Hello dear, your recipe looks amazing and I’m planning to use it on cupcakes Make sure you stir it thoroughly before drinking though as the whipped coffee is very strong & sweet. I would recommend taking the “caffeine free” off of the chocolate one, though. It all started when I made chocolate whipped cream. If made ahead of time, and piped onto cupcakes a day or two later, will it still look as good?
I used a hand held blender and it worked super well. i’ve searched everywhere but nobody has anything to say about how to drink it…. Probably I’m planning to bookmark your site . I heard it’s aka beaten coffee or Phitti Hui coffee as well.

As POPSUGAR editors, we independently select and write about stuff we love and think you'll like too. Subscribe to The First Year newsletter to get our recipes sent to your inbox! I’m using a handheld mixer with a whisk attachment. In a tall glass (I like to use a jar) add in the instant coffee, granulated sugar, any flavourings if using and hot water/milk.

I used whole milk and Carmel macchiato creamer with my reusable ice cubes and chocolate syrup drizzled on top! But I’m wondering for a specific dessert that is not very sweet. Strange, I’ve had mine last overnight! Are you talking about frosting a layered cake?

Here you'll find delicious vegan recipes that are healthy, simple & easy to make. Hi! I’ve tried other variations, and nothing has worked! The perfect summer treat. I don’t want to waste it, trying to think of how I could reuse it. When using for a cake filling, personally I like to add a small box of vanilla instant pudding; it makes it into a really thick creamy mousse that is to die for!

I’ve tried unsweetened cocoa powder for the instant coffee, and I’ve tried chai tea mix for the sugar (to try to make a dirty chai). Stir to mix, and enjoy!

Oh my goodness, that cake sounds like it was amazing! Ugh. I’m sorry I just noticed the other water/milk direction. I figured I must have just been doing it wrong, but now I think it just not for me, and I've made peace with it. to scoop a little foam and a little milk at the same time? How long as you whisking for?

For an iced coffee, add ice to a cup, pour milk into the cup and top it off with about 1/3 of the  whipped coffee. It’s so nice to have something simple and new to try during quarantine. I use cocnut almond milk and only 1 tbs sugar to save calories!! So good!! Your email address will not be published. All you need is heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar, a handheld frother, and a mason jar.

It whipped up great, looked great, but the taste? And so much fun!