And let them have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over the livestock and over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.” Ephesians 3:9-10 ESV / 147 helpful votes What is the best thing YOU can give? Psalm 19:1 says that "the heavens declare the glory of God, and the firmament shows His handiwork." A Psalm of David. But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, even to those who believe in His name, who were born, not of blood nor of the will of the flesh nor of the will of man, but of God. The Paradise garden he made for the first humans, Adam and Eve. Romans 3:11 indicates that “there is no one who understands, no one who seeks God.”  Jesus told the disciples in John 6:70a that, “Have I not chosen you, the Twelve?”  Also John 15:16a states, “You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit–fruit that will last.”. Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. And there was evening and there was morning, one day. People naturally find delight in living on the earth and try to live as long as they can. Read Romans 10:9-13 and also click on this link to know how to Come to Jesus to be saved and if you do, please, please let us know. I really like what Christian Devotional-Stories and Bible verses about the presence of God in our lives, Top 8 Bible Verses-Why Did God Make Each of Us Unique, Top 8 Bible verses-why did God make us all unique, Top 21 Bible Verses-Living Our Life For God. Christ and the church are that new creation. “For My hand made all these things,Thus all these things came into being,” declares the Lord.“But to this one I will look,To him who is humble and contrite of spirit, and who trembles at My word. God called the dry land earth, and the gathering of the waters He called seas; and God saw that it was good. The reason why we suffer and die is explained in the next lesson. The Crown of Life will be given to those who endure much affliction, persecution, trials, and temptations and to those who love Him:  James 1:12.  |  If you choose life, place your trust in Jesus, put your faith in His saving grace, and confess you are a sinner in need of a Savior, then you too have just found your purpose. Therefore we do not lose heart, but though our outer man is decaying, yet our inner man is being renewed day by day. Then God said, “Let there be lights in the expanse of the heavens to separate the day from the night, and let them be for signs and for seasons and for days and years; and let them be for lights in the expanse of the heavens to give light on the earth”; and it was so. Even Christians often fail to grasp this purpose – but purpose there is. The Mercy Seat was a top made of pure gold with 2 angels fashioned in them. When I consider Your heavens, the work of Your fingers. What a testimony to God’s love, wisdom, and power! “Do you know the ordinances of the heavens,Or fix their rule over the earth? . But if God so clothes the grass of the field, which is alive today and tomorrow is thrown into the furnace, will He not much more clothe you? Bible Verses About Husbands The heavens are telling of the glory of God; And their expanse is declaring the work of His hands. The One who leads forth their host by number. am I not saved? did not create it simply for nothing, but formed it to be inhabited.”. You send forth Your Spirit, they are created;And You renew the face of the ground. So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them. To him who is humble and contrite of spirit, and who trembles at My word. God placed them in the expanse of the heavens to give light on the earth. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! They hid themselves: Gen. 3:8 "And they heard the sound of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and the man and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God among the trees of the garden. It’s true that God has given us free will and the ability to choose our own path in life. They were to expand the Paradise over the entire earth. So God created man in his [own] image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. God blessed them; and God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth, and subdue it; and rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky and over every living thing that moves on the earth.”. Does He even care about the problems we face? There are five crowns that I know of:eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'whatchristianswanttoknow_com-banner-1','ezslot_6',118,'0','0'])); The Crown of Righteousness is for those who have longed for His return and remained faithful: 2 Timothy 4:8.