Alton Towers Resort Operations Limited ("ATROL") operates Alton Towers Resort as an agent for and on behalf of Merlin Attractions Operations Limited.ATROL Registered Number: 06127441. Situated close to the Alton Towers Mansion itself, in front of the entrances to Hex and the Dark Forest, Woodcutter’s Bar and Grill is one of the largest sit-down dining locations at the park. We are one of the world’s largest theme park guide sites, hosting detailed guides to more than 80 theme parks around the globe. Going on this ride is a must for any white knuckle ride fan. ", "Possibly the fastest ride at Alton Towers, fun and fast! I had visited twice before, the last time being in 2008. Service good - Food bad! Alton Towers Theme Park: Woodcutters Bar And Grill - See 17,752 traveller reviews, 4,510 candid photos, and great deals for Alton, UK, at Tripadvisor. He then came out to take payment, but the card machine cut out midway, so he asked me to check my online banking to see whether the payment had gone through, despite knowing that I could access the Internet at our table, because he didn’t want to charge us twice. woodcutter's bar & grill alton • woodcutter's bar & grill alton photos • ... "The best ride at Alton Towers, the best ride in the UK in my opinion. My partner had never been. Book now. Woodcutter's is is one of the parks more premium restaurants and located in Fountain Square, between The Towers and Dark Forest. Always queue a bit longer and get front row seats for the best view, or get on the back for maximum G!" It offers a variety of meals, with breakfast served in the morning. have a snack there). read more. Luckily we got a table straight away although people were queuing all the time we were in there because of less tables inside. A range of beers, wines and spirits are available from the bar. Alton Towers Resort Operations Limited ("ATROL") operates Alton Towers Resort as an agent for and on behalf of Merlin Attractions Operations Limited. A good menu with loads of different dishes and drinks to choose from, and all pretty well priced, especially considering that it is located within a theme park. Before this it was known as Ritas Chicken and Ribs. Get quick answers from Woodcutters Bar & Grill staff and past visitors. Hi Ian T,Thank you for your reviewWe are really glad that you had such a good day and made use of our Ride Times AppThank you again for the review and we hope to see you again in the future Best Wishes,Alton Towers Resort. In line with the latest Government guidance, the Gardens only will be open on weekends in November. Woodcutters Bar & Grill is a food establishment in the village of Alton and has the catagory of Restaurant - Cafe - Canteen. ", "It's the best ride ever! Children’s meals were £7 each which I think is on the expensive side but you get plenty of food for little tummy’s. CBeebies land for the toddlers as well. BH15 1LD, Theme Park: Today's Opening Times - Closed, Book your Santa's Sleepover escape this December. Dorset. Often busy at start and end of day as its close to the entrance! Wickerman is by far our favourite followed closely by Smiler. Waited about 30 mins to get in, all the food was like general Wetherspoons type fare, burgers, hotdogs, scampi and chips etc. Will certainly visit againMore, Service was slow for food, which was slightly disappointing since we were in the park and wanting to get on as many rides as possible, however the Gluten free options were really good. The restaurant often stays open late, meaning guests can relax with a meal or a drink and avoid the car park queues. Jim ♕ @4sqGlos ᶳᵘ6. Dorset. ... Woodcutters Bar & Grill. Anyway, it filled a gap and they did know how to cater for celiacs More, We visited woodcutters as it was a rainy day and we all wanted a sit down meal in the middle of a busy day. ATROL Registered Office: Link House. THI3TEEN. Staff were friendly enough but not much interaction because of distancing so they just give you instructions on how to order and then plonk your food down. Thank you for leaving you comments about your day and we hope to see you again in the futureBest WishesAlton Towers Resort. cleaning taking place. a kids section). A range of beers, wines and spirits are available from the bar. Smiler and Nemeses rides not for the faint hearted. We stayed at the nearby Holiday Inn Stoke on Trent (30 min drive) and had perfect blue skies for both Saturday and Sunday. My partner enjoyed our weekend so much he wants to buy season pass even though we live in the North of Scotland! The food here is about as exciting as cleaning the toilet, but come on what do you expect, it's a theme park. Alton Towers Theme Park: Woodcutters Bar and grill Alton Towers. Staff were friendly enough but not much interaction because of distancing so they just give you instructions on how to order and then plonk your food down. I hope this can be addressed asap as a hive for Covid.More, We attempted to order three hot drinks using their app, but the internet service did not reach our outdoor table, so we could not make our order. more. It was warm and the hot chocolate was good. Please Alton towers, spend a few pennies if you have to and order some better meat products from your supplier. Finally, he agreed to take our order, but he never returned with the drinks. Luckily we got a table straight away although people were queuing all the time we were in there because of less tables inside. Social distancing is extreme in here, having to order off app and pay by card which can take a while with...four of you.