We work hard to protect your security and privacy. The long-lasting, buildable formula glides on, dries down completely and stays put, giving you effortless, natural-looking textured brows with ease. Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Gel is a highly pigmented eyebrow gel with a long-lasting, waterproof formula available in 11 shades to help achieve fuller-looking, more defined brows. For me, this brow gel is a combination of two of my favorite products: DipBrow Pomade and Tinted Brow Gel, both from Anastasia Beverly Hills. Anastasia Beverly Hills -... Quick Look. Idk if this is even a legit abh product tbh. Save 5% when you receive 5 or more products in one auto-delivery to one address. Overall I'm pleased with the color and the consistency. After Chemo my brows came back very sparse and I have spent years trying different products and spent lots of money. Seems to get everywhere. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. My eyebrows are usually a pain to work with and touch up but not with this bad boy! It matches my hair and looks extremely natural. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. $20.00. My wand came all messed up, and the color is WAY darker than it should be. Found this product very messy to use. Premium Beauty, Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. COLOR: Medium Brown - (formerly Medium Ash) suggested for light/medium brown & silver hair. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. My eyebrows take about.. 30 seconds nowadays thanks to this gel. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. It should be the same color! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW Gel is a highly pigmented eyebrow gel with a long-lasting, waterproof formula available in 11 shades to help achieve fuller-looking, more defined brows. Anastasia Beverly Hills Less on the warm side and more on the matte/ash side in terms of colour and tone, Reviewed in the United States on September 9, 2020. You can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping charges. What it does: The creamy formula doubles as a primer, glides on skin and hair smoothly and won’t fade. The unique formula adds volume to brows, creating the appearance of natural dimension and fullness, Color can be applied directly onto the brow hairs as well as the skin, Anastasia Beverly Hills - Perfect Brow Pencil - Taupe. I have white/light blonde eyebrows. Très petite brosse et contenant très petit aussi, je considère qu'il se videra dans 3 semaines. Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade is a full-pigment, waterproof pomade that can be used to fill in and detail brows. Some are difficult to apply evenly. Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Gel. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. What is Premium Beauty? Much prefer Benefits Gimme Brow+ Volumizing Eyebrow Gel Mini. This product is also cruelty-free. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. COLOR: Blonde - for blonde hair with warm/gold undertones. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Reviewed in the United States on June 24, 2020, Great product! What Else You Need to Know: This waterproof formula lasts up to 12 hours. Auto-deliveries sold by Anastasia Beverly Hills Inc. and Fulfilled by Amazon. We do not have any recommendations at this time, Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The long-lasting, buildable formula glides on, dries down completely and stays put, giving you effortless, natural-looking textured brows with ease. A highly pigmented eyebrow gel with a long-lasting, waterproof formula available in 11 shades to help achieve fuller-looking, more defined brows. For the 2020 holiday season, returnable items shipped between October 1 and December 31 can be returned until January 31, 2021. https://www.anastasiabeverlyhills.com/dipbrow-gel/dipbrow-gel.html This product goes on evenly every single time. Please try your search again later. $23.00. Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. Dont buy this. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. . Reviewed in the United States on August 25, 2020. Your IP: 85.214.223.148 • Makes brows look neater, but definitely not stiff or unnatural. What it is: A highly-pigmented brow gel with a long-lasting, waterproof formula for creating fuller-looking, defined brows—like DIPBROW® Pomade in a gel form. Standard size: Matte finish. Un gel pour les sourcils à la couvrance totale. Available in full and travel sizes. Please try again. Like any brush applicator, make sure to swipe the excess off on the rim and you should be all set. Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade is a full-pigment, waterproof pomade that can be used to fill in and detail brows. This is the best product by far that I have tried and a tube last quit a while! The ultimate choice for perfectly precise brows, Dipbrow Pomade features a smudge-proof, creamy formula which glides effortlessly onto the skin and adheres to each individual brow hair for optimal definition. Hands down the best eyebrow brush + color I've ever owned. 49012 loves. *Beauty Editor approved - read the article* *here. The eyebrow gel offers full coverage with rich color payoff, adhering to brow hairs to build natural dimension and fullness before drying down to a seamless matte finish. has been added to your Cart.