Bed is extremely strong and great. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. I've purchased two Zinus bed frames in the last month. This frame was awesome for about 3 months. A quilted cover atop soft-as-croissant foam and... Wake up feeling like royalty on our king Pressure Relief Euro Top, iCoil® Hybrid mattress. Will my mattress sit on top of the bed frame or inside the frame? Rest any memory foam, latex or spring mattress directly on top of the sturdy and reliable slats for optimal support and longevity. Reviewed in the United States on August 17, 2017. Loved the Allen wrenches to tighten the bolts as I'm probably not as strong as my husband to hand tighten. Measurements true to size. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Even our biggest items like platform beds are expertly engineered to fit in one box for delivery using our patented packaging technology. Our friends at FedEx will make sure it gets to you. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. No fighting over what needs to be donated. Classic Brands Adjustable Bed – Bed Base With Massage, Pragmatic Adjustable Bed Frame – Outstanding Price, Best Price Mattress – Selection of Different Mattresses. I was able to fix this by gluing narrow strips of rubber cabinet liner around the outside of the frame and along some of the…. Please adjust the filters and try again. We'll ship your new mattress for free. has been added to your Cart, Queen Mattress, Molblly 10 inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress with CertiPUR-US Certified Foam Bed Mattress in a Box for Sleep Cooler & Pressure Relief, Queen Size, Zinus Memory Foam 12 Inch Green Tea Mattress, Queen, Livearty 14 Inch Queen Size Mattress Foundation/Platform Bed Frame/Box Spring Replacement/Quiet Noise-Free/Maximum Under-Bed Storage, Zinus Ultima Comfort Memory Foam 8 Inch Mattress, Queen, Zinus 12 Inch Deluxe Wood Platform Bed with Headboard / No Box Spring Needed / Wood Slat Support / Antique Espresso Finish, Queen, Bed Bug Trap — 12 Pack | TruGuard X Bed Bug Interceptors (Black) | Eco Friendly Bed Bug Traps for Bed Legs | Reliable Insect Detector, Interceptor, and Monitors, for Pest Control and Treatment, Zinus 16 Inch Metal Platform Bed Frame with Steel Slat Support / Mattress Foundation, Queen, Zinus AZ-MPSC-14Q 14 Inch Classic Metal Platform Bed Frame with Steel Slat Support / Mattress Foundation, Queen, Olee Sleep 18" Heavy Duty Queen Steel Slat, No Box Spring Needed, Black, Zinus Quick Snap TM 18 Inch Platform Bed Frame / Mattress Foundation / with Less than 3 Inch Spacing / Wooden Slat Support / no Bolts or Nuts, Easy Assembly, Queen, Zinus 14 Inch Metal Platform Bed Frame with Steel Slat Support / Mattress Foundation, Queen, Olee Sleep 18 Inch Tall Heavy Duty Steel Slat/Anti-Slip Support/Easy Assembly/Mattress Foundation/Maximum Storage/Noise Free/No Box Spring Needed, Black. Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. foundation beautifully supports memory foam, spring and hybrid mattresses without a box spring, teel frame structure prevents sagging and, 10 inches of clearance space under the bed allows ample, ainted metal frame pairs well with a variety of home interiors. Premium: 18-inches high with 17-inch clearance. That's why every Zinus bed, base and mattress topper is covered by a 5-year limited warranty. And the clearance under the frame to store bins is awesome!! Headboard with cushion offers comfortable sit against. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. The Zinus Classic Metal Platform Bed provides reliable and durable mattress support. The other bed I purchased is the Modern Studio 14 inch Platform 3000 with Wooden Slat Support. A plush quilted cover sits atop soft layers of foam... Due to the impact of COVID-19 orders may be delayed. Our platform beds are designed to let you ditch the box spring once and for all. We don’t either! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you.