Thanks , No problem Whitney, I know that can a little confusing sometimes. Please don’t skimp on the frosting.

Enjoy! Line a cupcake pan with 24 cupcake liners or spray with nonstick cooking spray. Fall baking has never tasted so good! I also added some vanilla extract and cinnamon. I hope this helps.

They look much cuter and sturdier than most liners.

Hello just wanted to let you know. In a large bowl, whisk melted butter, sugars, eggs, vanilla, and cooled cider until smooth. Will be adding it to my fall “must try” recipe list. Yes, all purpose flour should work great as well! The kids and I made these today. You’re off to a great start! And topped with a spiced buttercream frosting.

Apple Cider Cupcakes with Spiced Buttercream Frosting (gluten-free) – Naturally Prepared, http://www.milehighmitts.com/apple-cider-cupcakes/. Blend spice cake mix, apple cider, applesauce, egg whites, eggs, cinnamon, and nutmeg until moistened. Come back on Wednesday and share your recipes with us at Cast Party Wednesday.

Pinning to our party board. Have a nice Holiday Weekend!

Oh my goodness Sheryl, these look delicious!

—->>>>CURTAIN CALL NEWSLETTER. Here you'll find healthy breakfasts and snacks, decadent desserts, fun drinks, and high altitude adjustments. Bake cupcakes at 350 degrees for about 20-22 minutes, or until they are golden brown on top and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Fluffy, moist and springy.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam.

To avoid heavy, dense cake, use flour that has NO xanthan or guar gum (most 1:1 gluten free blends have it).

Bake for 18-22 minutes, or till the tops are springy to touch and a toothpick comes out clean. Stir and set aside. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Spoon the batter into the muffins cups, filling 3/4 of the way. Fill prepared muffin cups 3/4 full of batter and smooth tops. If you use gluten free all purpose flour, check for doneness at 18 minutes.

In a small saucepan, combine 1/2 cup of the apple cider and 3 Tbs of the maple syrup.

Stored in an airtight container on the counter, cupcakes last about 1-2 days. Am I the only crazy person who isn’t a huge fan of frosting!? If you’re looking for a healthier Fall treat, and are okay with some traditional buttercream frosting, then these Apple Cider Cupcakes are IT! Next add gently warm the almond milk/apple cider.

Oh my gosh, I’m imagining these made with fresh apple cider from a local orchard… yummm.

I go simple with a few apple slices and call it a day. The cupcakes are fantastic on their own (I’ll be making them again!).

Cool in the pan set over a wire rack. Join me, with a green smoothie in one hand and a cookie in the other!

There is some fat in the egg yolks.

I was confused. Line the bottoms of the pans with parchment paper and set aside. Looks great! That’s what I like to hear! NOW, preheat your oven to 350. Thank you so much for helping us celebrate and being part of the giveaway – so happy to have you as a friend! Directions. This Spiced Cider Apple Cake Recipe with Brown Butter Frosting is a perfectly moist and tender fall cake flavored with apple cider and spices which gets frosted with the most addictively creamy maple brown butter frosting. Line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners and spray them with non-stick spray. Regardless of the color, they are perfectly delicious.

Line a cupcake tin with 24 cupcake wrappers. First, let’s talk about making these Apple Cider Cupcakes, then we’ll talk ingredients. Notify me via e-mail if anyone answers my comment. https://www.ourheritageofhealth.com/10-easy-ways-guide-confirmation/, Subscribe for blog updates plus get my FREE 7-Day Healthy Living Makeover and my bonus guide "10 Easy Ways to Improve Your Health Right Now.

I made these today but I was worried about there not being any butter or oil.

Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.

Prepare cake pans.

To begin, to a small mixing bowl add your oat flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice and cloves. Place softened butter and powdered sugar in the bowl of a large stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment.

This recipe will fit right in.

Oh and definitely sprinkle your cupcakes with some fall-colored sprinkles too Or add a little cinnamon sugar sprinkle on top like I did. Place softened butter and powdered sugar in the bowl of a large stand mixer fitted with a paddle … Add the remaining powdered sugar gradually, mixing well until frosting reaches the desired consistency for spreading or piping. For you’re convenience I have included TWO ways to make these cupcakes! Hi!

If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. Followed you with my personal Facebook so I would see all your posts!

But to answer your question.

Bake cupcakes at 350F 20-25 minutes or until top springs back when lightly touched.

Probs is not even a thing. They laugh at me getting all my recipes off the internet, but they are certainly enjoying the results!!! Let’s talk cupcake base. . All of the warm, fall colors in your picture make me want fall right now.

Add the maple syrup with the mixer running and beat for 3 more minutes.

Hope you’ll stop by and say Hi @ Melding Magic.