You will be notified by E-bay when you have won an auction. A signature will be required for items with a sales price of over $250. CONTACT US Monday- Friday: 9am to 6pm PST Saturday: 9am to 2pm PST Address: 4587 Brazil Street Los Angeles. The M1600 Series consoles utilize the new TASCAM"Selectable Monitor" design that enables stereo AUX 1­2 to perform triple duty on each channel. You may submit best offer if you wish. 44 channel professional mixer, approximately 9 feet wide by 3 feet deep. Or. I hope this console finds a good home! The audio meters operate in either peak or VU ballistics mode. All inputs are transformerless active balanced inputs with RF rejection filters. It is in excellent++ cosmetic condition(I do not think that this unit has ever been used) This unit powers up, however I do not have knowledge/equipment to test it further/properly. Ending 23 Nov at 7:12PM GMT 2d 14h. But please understand due to the fragile nature of vintage electronics any risk associated with shipping is going to be your responsibility. 1995 MXP3000 Recording Console: This is the last year for the MXP with full patchbay including optional mic patch. Vintage RCA BA-43 Program Amplifier Im not exactly sure what it is. Hopefully you have skills to repair. All sales final, no returns, and no warranties expressed or implied. Feedback: Due to recent ebay policies regarding feedback we are dedicated to our buyers in providing a 5 star customer service rating-but we do have a life outside of this wonderful world of ebay and s. Neve 51 Series Mixing Console Chassis Frame Bucket Parts This is the remaining chassis from a Neve 5106/5116 mixing console that we parted out a couple years ago. Works well per owner. jy.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk%601d72f%2Bkw4sjm5%3Ejy-14206bfbab6-0x102-, AUDITRONICS CRM Control Room Master Module You will receive the exact one in the pictures From Auditronics Grandson console from the 70's/ Early 80's Comes with schematics Buy it as a spare for your mixer Install if your building a custom mixer MODULE MEASURES: Height: 1 9/16" Width: 1.5" Deep: 7 1/2" Runs on +/ 15V Go to gearslutz.com for unbiased reviews Go to jlmaudio.com to buy a power supply, I have a mint TEAC 2A audio mixer for sale. The nuvistors used in the channels and busses are readily available and are the same as were used in the AKG C12A/ C28B microphones. LITTLE ROUGH COSMETICLY(see pics) USED AS/IS. Shipping rates depend on what part of the US its being shipped to. The console is located two hours west of Chicago in IL. Including shipping cost. Handling, fee of $9.99 and CA tax will apply. Please Reference Pictures for Cosmetics Policies& Definitions: Shipping Most items ship out within 1-2 BUSINESS days after the payment clears. The insurance fees are included in the shipping quotes; this may make the shipping look high for more expensive items. included are the patchbay and three 15' Mogami cables) Looking at the console from left to right it has the following"Cassettes" stereo modules) EMI TG12345 MKIII Side Car specs are as follows- From left to right- 16X2 Summing cassette made by EMI for EMI's Studio in, the Netherlands. TRS balanced line inputs, signal present and/or overload LEDs, one stereo and four mono AUX sends, stereo in-place solo as well as mute and insert points for every channel. Service-repair schematics! All faders adjust accordingly and smoothly and all the gains work on the unit. Cosmetics: Pictures are of actual item. Shipping will be via Fedex ground or the freight carrier of your choosing. info@theoldstereoguy.com. SOLD AS PICTURED_ Shipping: Shipping in the U.S. is $25(U.S. shipping cost excludes Alaska. Please ask any questions before bidding. Thanks! Appears to be in good condition. I saved this console out of many I've owned over the years to build a small(and simple) private studio- but unfortunately our house needs additional restoration so I'm selling off a few rare pieces to cover the mounting costs. WE SHIP FAST! It is in used condition with cosmetic wear from use. Please be aware that you may incur a brokerage and/or customs fee upon delivery. Never toured with. Please keep an eye on our site for more Studer 169/269 Mixer components. Item is offered with a NON DOA WARRANTY. We strive to be a 5 star seller, if you feel you can not leave 5 stars, please contact me so we can fix whatever the problem is. CR1604-VLZ maintains the original's sound quality. Thank you and from all of us here at Sales Baron. I personally think this desk sounds much better than the transistor EMI sidecar I sold a few years back. theoldstereoguy.com. Studiomaster. Have the frame/chassis if anyone is looking for one for sale. Testing: Pulled from a working environment. Return Policy Every item we sell is carefully inspected before it is shipped and is tested to the best of our ability. FREE SHIPPING ALL OVER THE WORLD! based on CA-727 dual preamp cards for the mic section and CA-27 dual amp cards for the mix and bus amps. Some of the output cables have been cut. But in the end, decided it was more useful as a 6X2 mixer, the ultimate compact fully discrete sidecar. I will call out any problems that I see.