Girnar Software Pvt.

Very annoying and dangerous whilst trying to overtake. Could have come with a TFT screen. But this can be avoided to certain extent by adjusting the rear suspension.I wouldn"t recommend this bike for short guys.Maintenance cost is around 1k per service. 1.6 Lakh.. i bought in aug2020.ovr all pakage is best in market till now.i would suggest to them whos budget is abt 1.9lac and want decent bike.just take it cons 1)-i had with this is the sound while changing gears.upword from neutral to 1st.2 )i m having prob with rear tyre breaking sound is coming lik brushing all the time. Check Service Availability in your area before buying your bike!

Top alternatives of Bajaj Dominar 250 are Bajaj Dominar 400, Bajaj Pulsar NS200 & Yamaha FZ25 with price in Hubli starting from ₹ 1,97,757, ₹ 1,30,643 & ₹ 1,52,900 respectively. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. As per ARAI, the average of Dominar 250 is 35 kmpl.

If you ride 20kms rather economically every day, Rs. Slipper clutch and breaks all are perfect.

This lightness is apparent at city speeds and even when you move the bike around in the parking lot. Top alternatives of KTM 250 Duke are KTM 200 Duke, Bajaj Dominar 250 & Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 with price in Hubli starting from ₹ 1,76,525, ₹ 1,64,218 & ₹ 1,84,704 respectively. I own gixxer 250 and facing issue with breaking. The insurance cost of the base variant of Suzuki Gixxer 250 in Hubli is Rs. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less, Thank you! For more, please check out the following article: Bajaj Dominar 250 features a seat height of 800mm which makes it fairly accessible for shorter riders.

The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. BikeWale takes utmost care in gathering precise and accurate information about KTM 250 Duke price in Hubli. So, if you want to buy the vehicle with ex-showroom we would suggest you walk into the nearest dealership as they will be the better people to assist you. only maintained the chain lubricant once in that trip. The insurance cost of the base variant of KTM Duke 250 in Hubli is Rs. Surprisingly, even with all its weight, it managed incredibly short braking distances -- just 31.53 metres from 80kmph to a standstill and 18.50 metres from 60kmph. 89,866, Bajaj Platina 110 Onroad Price in Hubli : Rs. EMI₹ / monthEMI Calculated basisDown Payment - ₹ Interest - %Tenure - Months. Please call dealers before visiting them. The EMI of Dominar 250 is available at Rs. You can also check on-road price (which includes ex-showroom price + RTO charges + Insurance and other costs) of the Dominar 250 in Hubli. 36,523, Bajaj Pulsar AS 150 Onroad Price in Hubli : Rs. 77,238, Bajaj Pulsar 220F Onroad Price in Hubli : Rs. On top of that, brake lever feel on the Dominar is quite commendable too. Also, do not leave the bike without fuel and keep it covered. bajaj guy told me it will b done after 1 st service. 94,699, Bajaj Pulsar 220 DTS-Fi Onroad Price in Hubli : Rs. Dominar 400 is also available on EMI option with EMI starting from ₹ 8,341 in Hubli. Even speeds of 120 feel really smooth, although it takes a little time to get there. Very good bike as per riding experience and comfort. I find that this duke is perfect for city commutes, getting to and from work is fun with this ride. Click on the below-given link and select your desired city to get your nearest, When a vehicle is out of the showroom it included ex-showroom, RTO fees and insurance.

You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly -. Get all bike list, contact dealers, calculate emi. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. The Bajaj Dominar 250 was spotted testing on a number of occasions in the past and the nameplate has now been confirmed by the manufacturer. Ltd. 1,30,634 Bajaj Chetak Electric Onroad Price in Hubli : Rs.
Among competitors, Bajaj Dominar 250 price in Hubli starts at Rs.
Conclusion: Fun city bike with enough power to thrill on an occasional long jaunt. We would suggest you to get in touch with the nearest dealership to get exact information. The bike looks hefty and the exhaust sounds premium. Then we went home...i was excited that something was going on.. my dad wouldn't tell me why we went to the showroom. 2,06,838, Bajaj Pulsar 160 NS Onroad Price in Hubli : Rs. In my opinion no bike comes near to styling of KTM Duke 250. 1,79,622 Bajaj Dominar 250 price in Bangalore is Rs. So if someone does commute mostly and touring occasionally, the other two are more suitable, First almost 25 ... And after 1st servicing almost 35 or 35+. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less, Thank you! Check with your local Sales showroom who could guide you on exchange process, valuation of motorcycle etc. Dominar 250 is also available on EMI option with EMI starting from ₹ 6,719 in Hubli. The Duke 250 is a beautifully designed machine...it sits snug in the midrange of the two aggressive Duke's, the 200 and the 390. After changing tyres any drop of mileage or problems, But doesn't the weight and turning radius for dominar makes its handling difficult in city and for daily commute. The top rivals for the Dominar 250 are Yamaha YZF R15 V3 (price is Rs 1.49 Lakh, ex-showroom in … However, the 250 does turn in easier, which makes it lighter to steer into corners. You"ll eventually love riding it around town as long its maintained well at short intervals. Moreover, the wide handlebars are set fairly high and even the footpegs aren’t too rear set, making for a comfortable riding position.

Top alternatives of KTM 250 Duke are KTM 200 Duke, KTM 250 Adventure & KTM 390 Duke with price in Hubli starting from ₹ 1,76,717, ₹ 2,48,256 & ₹ 2,58,234 respectively. Second hand bikes available in Hubli in these areas.. Well maintained and Good Average,Cash delivery, Cl... its lacky bike and no also that muchsee and choose... Insurance is upto date. The engine has no fins and uses the engine oil to cool the pressure-sensitive points of the motor. Get Answers from 3 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts, Save upto 75%* on Bajaj Dominar 250 Insurance, Get Best Price, Instant Payment & Free RC Transfer, Compare & Save Big* on Health Insurance Policy, Bajaj Dominar 250 - Find Offers in your City, 60% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above, all over good..any one buy this..all good styling is medium, not good I think 400 is better than 250 this bike reached 130 last. planning to change the tire to 150/60. Dad went inside and talked to the store guys for some time. 83,062, Bajaj Discover 110 Onroad Price in Hubli : Rs. It depends as for your riding option. When it comes to power it"s got crazy power packed if you are beginner u will definitely lose the handlebars once this beast accelerates. I was wondering how it would feel to ride a duke 390 one day when Dad tapped me on the shoulder and i followed him outside.

A brand new duke 250. Buying experience was very good. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. EXCLUSIVE: KTM 250 Duke BS6 Prices Are Out! When i bought bike my bike had lot of vibrations which went of after 1000km. Pickup is awesome. It was in the late afternoon of April when my dad called me and asked me to accompany him to the city. Then in the evening we had a delivery. but the, I like the ktm bikes so much because it's design is awesome and most of the bikes are super bikes,i think duke 250 is better for beginners and riding comfort in duke 250 is superb, i think duke 250 is a better bike for city use because it's turning and curving is awesom. Bajaj Dominar 400 price in Hubli is Rs.