For service security purposes, you are advised to change the default password of the device. Why? What Are the Differences Between NAT Server and NAT Static Modes? What Is the Difference Between the SIM and USIM Cards? Cuma, ada beberapa hal yang membedakan yaitu alamat IP untuk login, username, dan password. A User Is Redirected to Another Device Using the Asynchronous Serial Port. Login to the router with the default IP addresse 192.168.100.1 and then use the username / password: root / admin, To login with the modem Huawei HG8245H you will need to use the following default username and password: root/admin, Others IP addresses used by the router brand Huawei, We use cookies to personalise content and to analyse our traffic. When Both the DHCP Server and Relay Functions Are Enabled on an Interface, Which Function Is Processed Preferentially? What Is the Sequence in Which Traffic Classifiers and Traffic Behaviors Are Used? Which Types of DDNS Servers Can an AR Router Interoperate with When it Acts as a DDNS Client? Why Do PCs Fail to Access Remote Servers Through a Router but Succeed When They Are Directly Connected to a Carrier Network? Failed to Query OSPF Information Through OSPF MIB Objects, Failed to Establish an OSPF Neighbor Relationship with a BDCOM Router. Which Networks Are the IS-IS and OSPF Deployed On? How Can I Configure It? How Do I Set Up an IPSec VPN Tunnel Between a Public Network and a Private Network? What Working Mode Does an ISDN S/T Interface Support? Then, restart the browser. How Do I Locate the Cause of an LTE Dial-up Access Failure? Why the Private Networks Cannot Communicate After the L2TP Dialup Is Successful? Why Does Dialup Often Fail on a 4G Cellular Interface? The software is able to not only reset the password of Huawei router / gateway but it can also restore the device to its default state. How Do I Handle a Service Exception on an E1-F Link? What Are the Differences of Trust Command Between AR series? Why Traffic Forwarding Fails When Interfaces on the 1E1T1-M/2E1T1-M/1E1T1-F/2E1T1-F Interface Cards Are Added to an MP-Group and the Maximum MTU of the Interfaces Is Set to 1596 Bytes? Which Command Is Used to Set the Auto-dial Interval? What Are the Differences Between the AR150/AR150-S Series and AR200/AR200-S Series? Login with the modem Huawei B315s-22 with the following default ip address (192.168.1.254), username and password What Are the Functions of the Domain Configured on a WLAN-BSS Interface? If a Traffic Behavior Contains Redirection, But the Redirection Route Is Not Found, Are Packets Dropped? DHCP Clients Cannot Obtain IP Addresses. Example for Configuring Layer 3 Link Aggregation. What Are Differences Between V200R003 and V200R005 License Control Items? The AR Does Not Respond to the tracert Command, But the Ping to AR Is Successful. No relevant resource is found in the selected language. In What Conditions Will the SYS Indicator on AR Routers Be Steady Red? Secure CRT Can Be Used to Log In to the Device Through a Console Interface. If So, How Do I Install the Standby SRU? What Is the Meaning of management Marked on Some Interfaces on the Device Panel? What Are Possible Causes for APs' Failures to Go Online on an AR Router? How Do I Determine Whether Data Flows Are Transmitted over an IPSec Tunnel? Is STP Required on the AR Router Used as the Access Device? What Types of VPN Does AR Routers Support? Why Cannot a STA Associate with an AP When the Radio Type Is Set to Pure 802.11n and the Encryption Mode Is Set to TKIP? We have been writing quite a number of articles on the subject of changing WiFi passwords. When the display current-configuration Command Is Being Executed, Why Is the Message "Error:System is busy, please try again later" Displayed? How Can I Quickly Locate Why the LAC Cannot Set Up an L2TP Tunnel with the LNS?