So I posted in case someone else has the desire to double the recipe, place in 2- 9” pans or maybe try 1.5x recipe. I immediately thought of my Gingerbread Caramel Gooey Bars. I need to try this combo. Pinned! I emailed and was given a delivery date for the first time, over a week from my order. We couldn’t really wait so we risked it. 4. Winner! The lemon isn't overpowering and the blondie is nice and gooey. , How sweet that you mailed these to your grandmother! Plus I love that you used a cake mix, so easy! This is my second time purchasing the mixed selection, and the mix was so good! I’m so glad you enjoyed them! They’re so good though, aren’t they? You can really taste the quality difference in the ingredients used. She said they were definitely 5 star rating. We could use a waxed paper, but even a waxed paper would not keep the product completely air safe. I am a BIG fan of lemon and these treats are calling my name!! Pingback: Lemon White Chocolate Gooey Bars Recipe - RecipeChart.com, Pingback: Weekly Wants | Spache the Spatula, Pingback: Lemon White Chocolate Bars » With Sprinkles on Top. Haha. The other companies I use who make delicious brownies manage to make and despatch far more promptly, and use recyclable not plastic packaging, hence only 3 stars. Please read my privacy policy. Fold the chocolate. I’m so glad you both are enjoying them! They’re super moist, chewy, and full of lemon flavor! , Thanks Christina! For the white chocolate brownies, combine the butter and white chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and heat for 1-minute increments, stirring in between, until smooth. I'm really pleased you thought the blondies were delicious and I apologise again for delivery which was one day later than requested. Mine don’t look anywhere near as pretty as yours do. Did they turn out well? Lemon is one of my faves too! 8. I’ve only had two bites but had to stop eating just to send u a message and let u know how AWESOME these are. I’m sorry! Have a blessed day. Especially because you can make so many flavors! Just confirming that you only use a partial box of cake mix. Batter will be thick. Ice Cream, Ice Cream Cakes, Ice Cream Pies, Lemon White Chocolate Gooey Bars Recipe - RecipeChart.com, Lemon White Chocolate Bars » With Sprinkles on Top. Thanks for hosting and for the share! She’s also a big white chocolate fan. I bet she was so excited to receive them! Certainly if you are a lemon fan, these bars should be at the top of your “must bake” list! Each Brownie Measures approximately 5cm x 5cm. , I JUST made these. They look incredible! Why not be the first to send us your thoughts, We noticed that you selected a delivery date of the 28th April which was 10 days after you purchased. Taste and texture are out of this world! How easy is that? I cannot imagine adding even more sugar to them. I used BC cake mix so both were 15oz boxes so not the larger box. I can’t find cake mix in my local grocery stores (currently living overseas) . or debate this issue live on our message boards. NEXT AVAILABLE DATE FOR DELIVERY 26th NOVEMBER . Pinning, and thanks for sharing the recipe at Creativity Unleashed! I’m sorry, but these were a huge miss for me. 6. She’s also a big white chocolate fan. One of the great things about this recipe is how easy it is. These Lemon White Chocolate Gooey Bars are the jam. Place the chocolate, butter and lemon zest in a small heatproof bowl over a pan of barely simmering water (do not let it boil) and melt the chocolate slowly. This dessert will be a refreshing change to the normal lemon bars I make. This post may contain affiliate links. , Oh no! Thank you Jessi! Oh, it’s delicious Diane! She’s kind of like a second mom. A delicious brownie. Please. Thanks for linking up with What’s Cookin’ Wednesday! *. Will make this over and over. This information will not be used for any purpose other than enabling you to post a comment. Thanks Terri, Thank you for the info. Even with cheese wrapped in paper in the supermarkets it is still wrapped with cling underneath as this keeps the product foodsafe. Wait a minute or two before adding the eggs, then add the eggs, granulated sugar, and lemon juice, then whisk until combined. I understand from the recipient that the brownies were delicious. I know I’m her granddaughter because we have a love of white chocolate in common. ), Butter, Sugar, Eggs, Wheat flour, Lemon Oil, Lemon Zest, Lemon Juice.