Which variety would you like to review? I really I am the Queen of Chocolate consumption. Email; share via facebook. love this product. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. And for the price you pay you should get more. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on July 30, 2020. Everything with the order was perfect. Also these are sometimes considered seasonal. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Delicious and fresh product! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. See all details for Little Debbie Snacks Strawberry Shortcake Rolls, 6-Count Box (Pack of... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Great seller.., Reviewed in the United States on March 10, 2020. The delicate consistency of sponge cake paired with fluffy vanilla creme, strawberry-flavored filling and just a small dip in white icing is the perfect way to treat yourself! Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. Reviewed in the United States on December 27, 2019, Fast delivery, packaged nicely. It took a minute to receive them, so don't expect them the next day. And for the price you pay you should get more. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Remeber having these as a child. Little Debbie Snacks Strawberry Shortcake Rolls, 6-Count Box (Pack of... Little Debbie Snacks Strawberry Shortcake Rolls, 6-Count Box (Pack of 6). After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. The outside layer of chocolate is slightly harder than the inside chocolate cake, and I like how the soft exterior texture of the snacks feels when I bite into the roll. Reviewed in the United States on September 19, 2019, These ones I haven't had them for probably 15 years but I still loved them. For those who can not picture what a swiss roll is, they are small round and long chocolate cakes filled with cream. It is a real shame, too, because I think ... Little Debbie Texas Cinnamon Rolls are really quite delicious and enjoyable! JERZY. There is also quite a lot of sugar sprinkled and baked into this cinnamon role and a sweet sugar ... Little Debbie Pecan Spinwheels Sweet Rolls. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. I try to find this now i in love with it all over again. It's usually my downfall when I'm trying to live a healthier lifestyle. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. This must've been good because everyone in my family ate them before I could have any. all intact. First of all, the rolls are remarkably moist and soft. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Wow oh wow are these Little Debbie Boston Creme Rolls deliciously tasty! Start your review of Little Debbie® Strawberry Shortcake Rolls! Reviewed in the United States on July 30, 2020. Little Debbie Strawberry Shortcake Rolls 13 Oz (8 Boxes) by Little... Little Debbie Strawberry Shortcake Rolls 13 Oz (8 Boxes) by Little Debbie. Little Debbie Pecan Spinwheels Sweet Rolls are really quite good! Read reviews and buy Little Debbie Strawberry Shortcake Rolls - 6ct/13oz at Target. Yes, many would like to claim the same but I can state with forthright confidence that it's me. Share; share via pinterest. I received a gift card for my birthday and just wanted to see if they taste and look just as good as if I went to the store to buy them and they did! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. When, she got the package she started eating them immediately. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Soft and creamy with a punch of strawberry flavor, Little Debbie® Strawberry Shortcake Rolls are a sweet delight for any time of the year! Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Little Debbie Strawberry Shortcake Rolls - 8 Pack, See all details for Little Debbie Strawberry Shortcake Rolls - 8 Pack, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Reviewed in the United States on March 12, 2017. oh so good but sadly they go fast because you get five or six per box. They were just as good as I remembered them. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. I like cake and chocolate so I bought Little Debbie Swiss Rolls. The box also smelled really weird, and I’m not sure if that’s cause of the seller or one of the facilities it went through. ... Little Debbie Cinnamon French Toast Sweet Rolls. Great product. These are my favorite. Delicious and fresh product! Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. There's a problem loading this menu right now. The cake is so soft that it will practically melt in your mouth! Your use of this website constitutes acceptance of the, Cadbury Dairy milk bar of plenty - fruit and vanilla shortcake. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on January 15, 2020, There very good and very fresh . Soft and creamy with a punch of strawberry flavor, Little Debbie Strawberry Shortcake Rolls are a sweet delight for any time of the year! Reviewed in the United States on December 16, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on July 16, 2020. Little Debbie: Strawberry Shortcake Rolls- Review - YouTube People don't really use pound cakes for strawberry shortcake, ... Little Debbie Snacks Swiss Rolls offer a pretty flavorful taste! BUT I think I just go to store and try to find them.