Nov. 24 (UPI) -- A Texas hospital's kidney swap program faced one of its greatest logistical challenges when doctors pulled off a 10-way organ transplant that saved the lives of five people. Some observers have sent out emails to addresses that they think match what's in the latter. November 18, 2020, 9:54 PM. I really want to live in northern Florida because it’s very cool and tropical. Today’s date is Friday, November 13, 2020. Nov. 23 (UPI) -- A University of North Carolina track coach dribbled a basketball for a mile and broke the Guinness World Record for the feat by only 0.02 seconds. Nov. 24 (UPI) -- Police responded to an assisted living facility in Canada to remove a deer that crashed into the building through a glass door and ended up barricaded in the exercise room. 12-year-old boy accepted to Georgia Tech, seeks NASA career. Bodiford shared a photo of the note on social media hoping the writer finds out the note was found, and that it made it to Florida. Nov. 19 (UPI) -- A Florida man who found a message in a bottle washed up on the beach was able to contact the author of the letter: a Swiss man who threw the bottle … The piece of card its written on is from a cake box (Cawley Bros Ltd in Halkett Street) . Ben and his wife Alex are taking the bottle to St. Croix in December and will release it into the Caribbean Sea. My goal is to send this letter to Florida. Vankerkhoven's note, dated July 14, 1988, said she lived in Simcoe and was visiting White Swan cottages, located on the other side of the lake from Jones' property. Nov. 9 (UPI) -- An Ontario, Canada, man who found a 32-year-old message in a bottle on the shore of a lake said he was able to talk with the message's author -- although she has no memory of writing the note. The letter included an address, but when contacted, a new resident had moved in. Hikers find message dropped by carrier pigeon in 1910, Man's accidental purchase of identical lottery tickets doubles prize, World's largest hand-drawn maze covers more than 1,120 square feet. He has asked islanders for help finding them and after some research he thinks Mr Stapleford may have spent his final years in Norfolk. “I will admit I’m a little jealous that she will be sailing the Caribbean seas,” Bard said, like only a close family member could say, “but she deserves it.”. “You did it, your letter made it to Florida,” Bodiford said. He said the woman told him she recalled visiting White Swan cottages in 1988, but she had no memory of setting a message in a bottle adrift in the lake. I live in Cuba. Man breaks 1-mile basketball dribbling world record by 0.02 seconds. Man breaks 1-mile basketball dribbling world record by 0.02 seconds. They even had matching tattoos: “friends 4 life, cousins first.” Douillard also had three sons. A few weeks later, the bottle washed up on the same shore where we would find it. Happy New Year 2020 message in a bottle found on the beach. They do not know Mr Stapleford, but have confirmed that a Mr Stapleford did once own it. “So as promised I am now bringing her in hopes she will travel and see so much more of the ocean than just the front view.”. Nov. 24 (UPI) -- Authorities in Utah said they are investigating the origins of mysterious monolith spotted sticking out of the ground in a rural area in the southwestern part of the state. Jordan released it near Nantucket before it was found Martha’s Vineyard on Oct. 1. Now I know I was sharing those waves and hopefully those feelings with a woman who never stood on the shore while she was alive. log in to manage your profile and account. Deer runs wild through assisted living facility in Canada. the message reads but the last part, which includes an email address to contact the sender, is hard to make out. Message in a bottle found washed up 82 years later Paul Harper Saturday 22 Feb 2020 7:41 pm Share this article via facebook Share this article via twitter Share this article via messenger By using this site, you agree we can set and use cookies.