Even if it didn’t serve me quite as well, Jund Food is here to stay in Historic and, in my opinion, will be a force to be reckoned with even with new Zendikar set shaking things up! Legendary Planeswalker — Vraska. This annoying message will go away once you do. Golgari Queen and her Food: You can actually sacrifice a food to Vraska’s ability to trigger Trail of Crumbs! Now that Brawl is here, I've been having a lot of fun playing Vraska as my commander. Terms of Use | MTG Arena Free-to-Play Guide: How to Maximize Value on Your Account, Orzhov 8-Dancer: The New Tier 1 Monster in Historic, 4 Control Decks To Get You to Mythic for the November 2020 Ranked Season. Not approved/endorsed by Wizards. Golgari Queen and her Food: You can actually sacrifice a food to Vraska’s ability to trigger Trail of Crumbs! I was very pleased with the testing I did for the deck – it got my team an SCG Online Victory, 1 player in the Invitational top 8, and 2 people qualifying for the Zendikar Rising Championship. Anything you want to ask? Card Text. EDIT: Thanks, didn't realise the closed beta codes still worked so managed to get one from a friend, awesome! The subreddit for anything concerning the Magic the Gathering: Arena! My focus will mainly be on competitive content and trying to help progress people’s goals in competitive Magic! Vraska stays largely out of guild politics and cares little about the inner workings of the Golgari Swarm. This site is unaffiliated. The issue with Vraska is that she is quite bad as a proactive threat on clear boards and Sultai is trying to clear and then play a threat. Additionally, when you’re bringing in Citadel, your deck becomes quite clunky and you can’t afford to have so many high mana plays, but it’s worth having her to answer those cards. Vraska, Golgari Queen. Is there any way I can get it again, or could it come back at all? I'd love to personalise my deck in some way, but we can't redeem for the Mythic Edition Vraska any more which is a shame. She resented the order of the Azorius, thanks to her upbringing, and the world around her. : Redcap Melee can sometimes be used as a way to push an extra point of damage through with Mayhem Devil or Korvold, as you can use the land sacrifice “drawback” proactively. Leave a comment below and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Attention! You can now import it in the MTG Arena client. Golgari Aggro (Standard) Just like in the movies, it’s not enough to kill this horror once. Vraska, Golgari Queen Mana Cost Converted Mana Cost 4 Types Legendary Planeswalker — Vraska Text +2: You may sacrifice another permanent. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Vraska, Golgari Queen from Guilds of Ravnica for . The same works with Mayhem Devil to get an extra ping, but we’ve seen that a lot in Standard and even during the Invitational. Help | It’s potentially the case that post-board you want Citadel, if they are boarding in a few Act of Treasons or Leyline of the Void. ©Wizards of the Coast LLC. Updated Nov 04, 2012 by OMGwhoPooted using our MTG Deck Builder. I’ll try to keep my introduction short as possible. Complete Comment Tutorial! Golgari Aggro delivers the beatdown with the best Black and Green creatures up the mana curve in Standard. When the window opened for people to redeem wildcards for the Mythic Editions, I was new and didn't have many wildcards at the time so I didn't redeem any. Historic really does not have anything left that is doing anything similar. MTG Arena Zone is unofficial Fan Content permitted under the Fan Content Policy. MTG Arena Promos — Mythic. However, you realise after some matches that Korvold secretly has hexproof: It is immune to Cast Down, Heartless Act, Eliminate, and Redcap Melee, and these are all cards people will want vs Food to answer Mayhem Devil. Browse through cards from Magic's entire history. However, now I am embarking on a new journey to create content daily for MTG Arena Zone and I’m incredibly excited to share it with you all! Thanks in advance! Then boost Vraska, when you get the tokens swing with Golgari Decoy and the game winning tokens. Anyways, this was my short guide to Jund Food! My name is Sam Rolph, some of you may know of me as Phill_Hellmuth on Magic the Gathering Online. The Jund Sacrifice deck’s biggest weakness was combo decks that didn’t play to the board; things like Temur Reclamation had a good matchup because the axis that this deck tries to attack on is long term inevitability, and Reclamation could create a huge burst of card advantage very quickly that just goes over the top. I know ebay has had them on occasion. 2. Portions of the materials used are property of Wizards of the Coast. It’s a midrange deck utilizing the food engine for card advantage. Image Export (Instagram, Twitter) In TappedOut's comments/forums In TappedOut's comments/forums with pie-chart On your blog. On the surface, it’s an incredible card advantage engine, but once you start playing more and more with the deck, you realise its hidden potential. You have to go into full control mode to do this. If you do, you gain 1 life and draw a card. Private Share Url. Feeds | Copied to clipboard. A black green aggro deck that doesn't care about the graveyard. Heartless Act and Primal Might gets rid of any problem creature your opponent can play. All Rights Reserved. Rarity, #: M, 213 Card Type: Legendary Planeswalker — Vraska Description: [+2]: You may sacrifice another permanent. Updated Jan 25, 2019 by asdfjk1234 using our MTG Deck Builder. You have to acquire the code - I think they still work as long as they weren't redeemed previously. The first big draw to this strategy has been Mayhem Devil, because of how good it is vs the creature decks. Your role in this matchup is to be the control deck; your game plan post-board is to 1-for-1 them every time, and let cards like Korvold and Trail of Crumbs take you over the top. How do you sideboard against rakdos arcanist? Redcap Melee for Game!? Baking the Dragon: Korvold also has ANOTHER secret ability: you can sacrifice him to an Oven to generate 2 foods, trigger his ability and draw a card. This deck abuses Mayhem Devil the best with Gilded Goose, Cat/Oven and Woe Strider, where other Devil decks have a harder time assembling all of these pieces because of their lack of Trail of Crumbs. Matchup is relatively easy: you want to assemble Devil and sacrifice cards as quickly as possible. Casting Korvold creates a scenario where if your opponent is unable to answer it, the game will usually end on the following turn so action is forced on your opponent: either kill the Korvold or finish the game that turn. I haven't seen too many Vraska decks on this site but, the ones that I have seen seem to be kinda dumb. Like all gorgons, she likes to collect trophies.Her eyes shine golden when she uses her power to turn her victims to stone.