One of the Kosmos cultists has the clue condition "Weaken the Obsidian Islands to draw Sokos into a naval battle" or something like that. I haven't completed the main storyline yet, so I don't have the straight opinion on it. I do it according to situation. Description: This Cultists sails on the sea near Samos island. As soon as I finished the battle, I was able to unmask, her, and then mark and track her to her location. If you’re someone that always wants to get the upper hand in terms of gear, it’s probably smarter to fight for whichever faction you didn’t spend valuable time strengthening—this will get you the most rewards, and give you the most bang for your buck when you’re kicking butt and taking names during a skirmish. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. What am i missing? Even the Spartan origin of the Misthios doesn't make you feel like you always have to be pro-Spartan warrior. They’ll be aggressive, even if you’ve just spent the better part of the last in-game hour helping them gain a foothold in the region over the competing political power. In addition, I found another thread about this very issue posted around the same time in the Community Support Forum. With this thought, I helped Athenians' army to conquer the islands and killed The Dagger leader kicking him and his army away from the mountain :3. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. Melos is where you can find the battle flag. This one is in Achaia. Up til now all my war battles wrere ground based. Thx a lot, all of you. There is another cultist, Pallas where you do have to fight for Athens in the conquest battle, and the clue specifically states that. As we’ve mentioned above, picking one faction over the other to support really results in one thing regardless of the choice that you make—destabilization of the region to the point whereby there’s an all-out grab for power out of desperation by the party that’s lagging behind. The clue that is dropped by Asterion will inform players that they need to weaken the Obsidian Islands before they will find the next cultist. While the cult is an omnipresent concern in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey regardless of whether or not you want to throw your lot in with the Athenians or the Spartans, the map-wide mechanics and a lot of the intrigue are focused centrally on the push and pull of military might between the two. It will probably also lead to a more challenging overall experience when it comes to the presence of enemy lieutenants and the like. In reality though, I side with drachme. One of the Kosmos cultists has the clue condition "Weaken the Obsidian Islands to draw Sokos into a naval battle" or something like that. Obsidian Islands side quests guide. https://www.ign.com/wikis/assassins-creed-odyssey/Cult_of_Kosmos Also, the leader of one of the cities on Euboea was a member of Cult of Cosmos. Athens. But never a combat battle is triggered when the currently ruling nation's power becomes vulnerable - as it happens with other regions. Nevermind. ColdBeaver 1 year ago #2. You’ll be treated the same by each faction when you choose to enter their bases or strongholds. The orange and blue flag icons like for army land battles is what you need. They're the worst part of the game for me, especially the naval ones. It was a good decision by Ubisoft to make our protagonist a mercenary who witnesses both good and bad sides of Spartans and Athens. Alternatively, there is also the Assassin's Creed Odyssey guide for everything else this massive game has to throw at you.. Sparring with Roxana I know a lot of people always fight for the attacking side for the extra loot but is there one state you like better than the other? Anyway, if Spartans let The Dagger even exist, they don't deserve to rule the islands".