Set Bonus: +10% Damage with All Abilities. But first, players have to defeat all the members of the Silver Vein branch of the Cult of Kosmos. Agamemnon’s legendary armor set provides players with a full set bonus of +50% burning rate. If you want a sneakier approach, begin killing the soldiers on the island, and burning war supplies at the Chalkis Farm, Oreos Quarry, and Dystos Fort to make the leader vulnerable. While some legendary armor pieces may be acquired early on in the game, it’s best to wait until at least halfway through the story until players start to really try to obtain full sets. Location / How to Get: Defeat all Cultists in the “The Silver Vein” branch (left middle branch) for 4 of 5 armor pieces. Assassin's Creed Odyssey is a massive, sprawling RPG filled with loads of new features to learn and master. Agamemnon's Gauntlets will automatically be added to your inventory after the elimination of Epiktetos The Forthcoming at the end of Episode 3. He can be uncovered by continuing the Main Questline. Agamemnon's Helmet, a piece of armor in Assassin's Creed: Odyssey, shares the same model as the more commonly found Ancient King's Helmet, but is distinct in colorisation from the latter's two variants. Once Melanthos is eliminated, you can find this cultist sailing around the waters of the region of Samos. Boots of Agamemnon – Defeat The Chimera. Armor sets make a return in AC Odyssey. Agamemnon Set is a legendary armor set in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. Once revealed, you can find Kodros at the Leader's House in the city of Mytilene, in the region of Lesbos in the far Northeast of the map of Greece. By continuing to browse the site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Some of these are easily missed to check out our Assassin's Creed Odyssey armor set location guide to get them all. The Agamemnon Set of Legendary Armor in AC Odyssey is all about Warrior Damage and Elemental Buildup, mostly revolving around fire. Master’s Artemis Belt – Defeat Kallisto the Bear and deliver the pelt to Daphnae. Noxious Boots – Defeat Midus in Argolis. One of which includes taking out an elite captain, a Polemarch, at Fort Phyle in northern Attika. Then, the full armor set grants a +15% damage to all Assassin abilities. The Polemarch is the captain with the biggest icon. Set Bonus: 20% Health Restored on Death (2 Minute Cooldown), How to obtain: Defeat all Cultists in the “Worshippers of the Bloodline” branch. However, different mercenaries may drop different items for different players. I have the gauntlets and wear them already when at lvl 25, so article is not correct, says u can only wear it at lvl 45……. Lastly, we have Boots of Agamemnon legendary leg armor. He can be first found in the Leader's House in Chalkis City, but is surrounded by high level captains. However, they first need to defeat the entire Worshippers of the Bloodline branch of the Cult of Kosmos. I havent found any legendary i can either sell, or break down. By using our site you agree to our privacy policy. She can be revealed by defeating other cultists. You can read about our cookies and privacy settings in detail on our Privacy Policy Page. We use cookies to let us know when you visit our websites, how you interact with us, to enrich your user experience, and to customize your relationship with our website. Be warned, as he's often found in company of similarly leveled pirate ships, and they will often attack as one group, so you may either want to pick them off one by one and retreat, or try and lure either the pirates or Asterion away from each other when you engage. I cant break it down and don't need a duplicate cluttering up my inventory. Athenian War Hero Gauntlets – Defeat Brison.