Cool 1. Useful 6. I wish they had a no smoking policy. Share your review for Old Bisbee Ghost Tour. Guide was very knowledgeable about Bisbee and the history of the ghost stories. Our guide is a resident, knew so much even beyond the haunted parts of the tour. My hubby and I really liked the tour because you learn a lot of historical facts about the town. 13 reviews. Your Ghost Host will lead you on this walking tour through Old Bisbee's streets, stairways, and old alleys after dark on an adventure to discover and learn about the ghosts that haunt this 125 year old town. It was very interesting to learn all the history and a great way to see part of the city. He gracefully... He was very knowledgeable and fun! I believe our. Jay was an informative guide. such). The Old Bisbee Ghost Tour is the only ghost tour in Bisbee and the only one of its kind. Our guide is a resident, knew so much even beyond the haunted parts of the tour. The tour is extremely well organized and our hostess was impressively well versed in Bisbee's lore. Jay was an excellent tour guide! Embed review. Share review. Your Ghost Host will lead you on this walking tour through Old Bisbee's streets, stairways, and old alleys after dark on an adventure to discover and learn about the ghosts that haunt this 125 year old town. Learn their history and favorite haunts while seeing Old Bisbee when very few do, after sunset. Get up close to the haunted locations and if you are brave enough we will go inside a couple of the most haunted! thenaynay, Manager at Old Bisbee Ghost Tours, responded to this review, This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Interesting tour which took a nice walk in the Historical part of town. I am looking forward to going again for a regular history tour! Stories were fake (I checked with locals) and guide had a lackluster presentation and approach to her job. We had a group of 8 which was a nice size. It is a fair amount of walking but the stops are pretty evenly spread out so you always have time to catch your breath for a minute before continuing. Business Hotels Bisbee; By Hotel Class. Old Bisbee Ghost Tour - 5 Copper Queen Plaza, Bisbee, Arizona 85603 - Rated 4.9 based on 96 Reviews "The Old Bisbee Ghost Tour was absolutely amazing!! It was very interesting to learn all the history and a great way to see part of the city. The hostess was sweet and knowledgable. Hello Rae,I am so sorry that the smokers ruined the experience for you. Our guide is a resident, knew so much even beyond the haunted parts of the tour. Hotels near Bisbee Mining & Historical Museum, Hotels near The Muheim Heritage House Museum, Hotels near Flying Leap Vineyards Tasting Room & Fine Arts Gallery, Bisbee Mining & Historical Museum: Tickets & Tours‎, Old Bisbee Brewing Company: Tickets & Tours‎, Bisbee's Visitor Center: Tickets & Tours‎, Belleza Fine Art Gallery: Tickets & Tours‎, Copper Queen Post Office: Tickets & Tours‎, Bisbee Restoration Museum: Tickets & Tours‎, The Muheim Heritage House Museum: Tickets & Tours‎, Finders Keepers Antiques & Collectibles: Tickets & Tours‎. It is a fair amount of walking but the stops are pretty evenly spread out so you always have time to catch your breath for a minute before continuing. Jay was an informative guide. more, Archaeology Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Ghost & Vampire Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Night Tours, Sightseeing Tours. Beneath Bisbee's current Steampunk meets Newport 1959 Beatnik atmosphere is the pulse of the old west, and hostesses like Renee from the Old Bisbee Ghost Tour are there to help you hear the whispers from Bisbee's past. We learned quite a bit of history of the area as well as numerous ghost stories. Makes you wonder......... Our guide was fun and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend this tour. more, Archaeology Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Ghost & Vampire Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Night Tours, Sightseeing Tours. Funny 1. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. I was expecting to go into some of the buildings/rooms that were "haunted". We learned quite a bit of history of the area as well as numerous... Learn their history and favorite haunts while seeing Old Bisbee when very few do, after sunset. read more, Jay was an excellent tour guide! Our guide is a resident, knew so much even beyond the haunted parts of the tour. Our guide is a resident, knew so much even beyond the haunted parts of the tour. Interesting tour which took a nice walk in the Historical part of town. Interesting tour which took a nice walk in the Historical part of town. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. We really enjoyed our time on the tour! This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. We learned quite a bit of history of the area as well as numerous ghost stories. We had a group of 8 which was a nice size. He was very knowledgeable and fun! We enjoyed the historical tour of where the most haunted buildings were and why. He gracefully handled the drunken 'children' on our tour, (I suppose that is a regualr occurrance on Halloween), and looked out for everyone's safety throughout, (night time, hills, stairs and. He was very knowledgeable and fun! guides name was Lee and he was great. Visit the haunts of Julia, a lady of the evening who enjoys the company of married men staying alone in her room, Nat the miner who owed money to the Money Man and paid for it with his life, and the Lady in White who saved the lives of three children. Hotels near Bisbee Mining & Historical Museum, Hotels near The Muheim Heritage House Museum, Hotels near Flying Leap Vineyards Tasting Room & Fine Arts Gallery, Bisbee Mining & Historical Museum: Tickets & Tours‎, Old Bisbee Brewing Company: Tickets & Tours‎, Bisbee's Visitor Center: Tickets & Tours‎, Belleza Fine Art Gallery: Tickets & Tours‎, Copper Queen Post Office: Tickets & Tours‎, Bisbee Restoration Museum: Tickets & Tours‎, The Muheim Heritage House Museum: Tickets & Tours‎, Finders Keepers Antiques & Collectibles: Tickets & Tours‎. Carmen W. Portland, OR. It is a fair amount of walking but the stops are pretty evenly spread out so you always have time to catch your breath for a minute before continuing. Many stops and interesting details of the buildings of Bisbee. Please send us an email at info@oldbisbeeghosttour.com and we will send you free tickets to take the tour again!Renee. more, This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC, Archaeology Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Ghost & Vampire Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Night Tours, Sightseeing Tours.