THEY ALSO SPENT THE NIGHT SPEAKING WITH A THIRD PERSON, QUESTIONING THEM ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED OUT HERE, WE ARE TOLD BY INVESTIGATORS THAT THIS APPEARS TO BE A DOMESTIC RELATED INCIDENT. Family. HOW POPULAR YOU MIGHT ASK? I WILL MAKE UP FOR IT. LET'S GET RIGHT TO ERIN THOMAS, YOU CAN SEE HIM RIGHT THERE, HE IS LIVE AT THE SCENE PEER WHAT DO YOU KNOW SO FAR? AND YOU ARE ONLY AS STRONG AS YOUR WEAKEST LINK. The Gamecocks ... With precious little opportunity to work out the kinks with preseason exhibitions or games against lesser nonconference opponents, Clemson and ... A week off might have been good for No. XML RSS feeds, facility to add or be emailed Raleigh news … WRAL'S, SARAH, WILL BE THERE WITH LIVE REPORTS. JAMES FINISHES WITH A TRIPLE- DOUBLE, 28 POINTS, 14 REBOUNDS AND 10 ASSISTS. THERE DOESN'T SEEM TO BE ANY DANGER TO THE SURROUNDING COMMUNITY. OR THAN 1000 PEOPLE REMAIN HOSPITALIZED. FIREFIGHTERS ARRIVED AND FLAMES WERE THROUGH THE ROOF AS YOU SEE RIGHT THERE. 18 WHEN. >> WE HAD A LOT OF RAIN OFF AND ON ACROSS ALL COMMUNITIES THIS AFTERNOON, SEEING SOME RAIN SHOWERS RIGHT NOW, NORTHWESTERN HOKE COUNTY, THAT WILL WORK INLAND, IN WORD I SHOULD SAY FOR THE TRIANGLE AND THAT WILL BE WITH US A LITTLE BIT OVERNIGHT TONIGHT, MAYBE HELP YOU SLEEP A LITTLE BIT AS WELL. watch live TV broadcasts at noon and VOD. >> VERY FLUID SITUATION, AARON THOMAS REPORTING LIVE, THANK YOU. I AM GOING AS I SEE IT. >>> THE ANNUAL WALK FOR HOPE TOOK PLACE EARLIER TODAY. THE GARAGE IS DESTROYED AND SMOKE HAS FILLED THE HOUSE. JUST TUNIS LATER, PANTHERS IN THE RED ZONE, BRIDGEWATER FINDS A WIDE OPEN MIKE DAVIS, HE CAN RUN, HE CAN CATCH, 149 ALL- PURPOSE YARDS AND THAT SCORE, HE SAID IN THE POST GAME HE RUNS ANGRY BUT THAT MAN HAVING FUN AFTER THAT ONE, IT WAS 27 MINUS CAROLINA AT THE HALF. >>> A MAN SAYS HE HAS BECOME A TARGET OF VANDALISM BECAUSE OF HIS POLITICAL BELIEFS. ACCORDING TO STATE HIGHWAY PATROL, THE TROOPER TRIED TO STOP A SPEEDING CAR LAST NIGHT ON CUMBERLAND ROAD. The Minnesota Timberwolves acquired a veteran presence, getting center Ed Davis from the New York Knicks for guard Jacob Evans ... North Carolina State struggled defensively in consecutive losses to North Carolina and Miami. SOME SHOWERS ALONG THAT STRONGER COLD FRONT FRIDAY. >>> STATE TROOPERS ARE ON THE SCENE OF A CRASH, TAKE A LOOK AT THIS RIGHT HERE, THIS IS ON U.S. 421, NEAR THE LEE COUNTY LINE. EXPECT WET ROADS OVER THE NEXT DAY OR SO. >> IT HAS BEEN VERY HEARTENING, TO SEE THAT THERE ARE A LOT OF WHITE PEOPLE WHO DO THAT INTROSPECTION, WHO WANT TO LEARN MORE, WHO REALLY WANTS TO DIG DEEP. ROBBIE, AND DJ COMING THROUGH WITH SOLID LINES PUT TOGETHER THEY COMBINE FOR 17 CATCHES, 241 YARDS AND A SCORE IN THE WORDS OF HEAD COACH, MATT, 18! The last four Virginia head coaches each recorded one win against Florida State. >> THEY DID A GREAT JOB OF SUSTAINING DRIVES. 4.6 out of 5 stars based on 510 total reviews, WRAL Morning News TV, Raleigh, Durham THE MOMENT WE LEARN MORE, YOU CAN READ ALL ABOUT IT AND HEAR ALL ABOUT IT, AND UPDATES ON HER MORNING NEWS. >> WE ARE SEEING SOME SMALL SHOWERS ON THE DOPPLER RADAR RIGHT NOW, JULIAN. THE FIRE BROKE OUT EARLY THIS MORNING ON CHISEL HALL ROAD NEAR ANDREW. NOT TOO MUCH RAIN FOR TOMORROW, WE COULD SEE A FEW SHOWERS AS THIS LARGE AREA OF LOW PRESSURE DRIFTS TO THE NORTH, ON TUESDAY WE WILL KEEP THAT MOSTLY CLOUDY SKY IN THE MORNING AND THEN MOST TO ALL OF THOSE CALLS CLOUDS ROLL AWAY BY TUESDAY AFTERNOON. ABC News Live ABC News Live is a 24/7 streaming channel for breaking news, live events and latest news headlines. OUR AVERAGE NUMBER OF NEW CASES IS 1996. CLEMSON ALABAMA AND GEORGIA REMAIN 1-2-3, NOTRE DAME IS UP TO FOURTH AFTER FLORIDA LOST AND THEN OF COURSE CAROLYN AT 5:00 PM. THINGS WILL BE SO DRY, THAT FOG WILL NOT BE AN ISSUE. WHAT YOU DON'T SEE IS ALL OF THE MISSED, THE LOW CLOUDS, THE FOG, IN THE DRIZZLE THAT IS REALLY EVERYWHERE. SHE IS BEING TREATED IN THE HOSPITAL. >> HE IS A BAD MAN! >> PANTHERS, SHOCKING A LOT OF PEOPLE THIS AFTERNOON, COMING HOME TO THE CAROLINAS, NOT WITH JUST ONE, TWO, BUT THREE STRAIGHT WINS. SO, I CAN'T ALLOW THAT. Stay up to date on topics like breaking news, weather, sports, community, crime, state politics and more. >>> LET'S TAKE IT OVER TO THE LINKS, HOW ERNIE IN THE FINAL ROUND, HE ROLLS IN THE 40 FOOT PUTT FOR BIRDIE ON 18th TO WIN THE TOURNAMENT IN HIS FIRST YEAR ON THE CHAMPIONS TOUR, HE FINISHES ONE SHOT AHEAD OF COLIN MONTGOMERY. COLDER TEMPERATURES, A VERY STRONG COLD FRONT CAN BRING US A FEW SHOWERS FRIDAY MORNING, MIDDAY THROUGH THE AFTERNOON, TEMPERATURES SATURDAY MORNING ARE GOING TO FEEL DRASTICALLY DIFFERENT, THEN WHAT WE HAVE SEEN ACROSS THE AREA THIS MORNING. In The Film Room . >> Reporter: HISTORY PROFESSOR, DOCTOR ADRIAN, SAYS THESE CONVERSATIONS ARE CRUCIAL IN OVERCOMING THE DEGRADATION OF BLACK WOMEN. >> I THINK JAMES IS RIGHT, THAT HISTORICALLY, BLACK WOMEN HAVE BEEN INCREDIBLY DISRESPECTED, AND DISRESPECTED IN SOME WAYS IS A MILD WORD. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. IT WILL BE MUCH QUIETER TOMORROW, STILL A FEW SHOWERS TONIGHT THROUGH MIDDAY TOMORROW. >> IT IS LIKE I WANT POSITIVE PEOPLE AROUND ME SO THAT I CAN EXCEL AND BE A BETTER PERSON. Portland Oregon Public Schools Community Television, On Comcast Channel 28, Aurora, CO USA, Christian. OVERNIGHT TONIGHT, THAT WILL BE STAYING WITH US EVEN THROUGH YOUR MONDAY MORNING COMMUTE. Why does it take so long to recall a dangerous product? THE TUNES, THE EVENT RAISES AWARENESS ABOUT MENTAL HEALTH, THIS YEAR'S DRIVE-THROUGH LOOPS AROUND THE ANGUS BARN WITH FUN ACTIVITIES FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY. TRUMP'S CAMPAIGN SAYS HE WILL HOLD A RALLY IN GREENVILLE ON THURSDAY. SPEAKERS AT THE VIRTUAL PROGRAM AND ENCOURAGE ATTENDEES TO VOTE FOR BIDEN, AND HIGHLIGHTED HIS RECORD ON LGBTQ+ ISSUES. TEMPERATURES ARE STAYING MILD, UPPER 70s TO NEAR 80 TOMORROW, UPPER 70s TO NEAR 80 ON TUESDAY, A LITTLE COOLER ON WEDNESDAY, THAT IS THANKS TO A WEEK OLD FRIEND, NOTICED THE WIND DIRECTION, A MINOR SHIFT THERE, THAT IS WHERE WE ARE BACK IN THE MID-70s WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON. Publish news of your business, community or sports group, >>> IN TONIGHT'S GAME SIX OF THE NBA FINALS, LeBRON ATTACKS THE RIM EARLY AND OFTEN AND HE JUST ABSOLUTELY HAD NO ANSWER FOR HIM, THIS WAS REALLY NEVER CLOSE. LOW 60s FOR HIGHS, 65 ON SUNDAY, SO JULIAN, WHICH PART OF THE SEVEN DAY FORECAST WILL YOU ENJOY THE MOST? TODAY'S INSTALLATION CEREMONY WAS DIFFERENT THAN YEARS PAST, BECAUSE OF COURSE THE PANDEMIC. Lincoln University Smooth Jazz Station, Jacksonville, FL USA, Alternative Rock. OBVIOUSLY LIKE I SAID THIS IS STILL AN ACTIVE INVESTIGATION AND ANY MORE INFORMATION THAT WE HAVE, WE WILL BE SURE TO PASS IT ALONG. >> IT IS REALLY HARD TO LET GO, WHICH IS WHY I HAVEN'T FULLY COMMITTED YET. >> THE NEW FOOTBALL POLL IS OUT IN NORTH CAROLINA MOVES UP THREE SPOTS INTO FIFTH. THIS IS LINDA AND HER FIANCI, THEY WERE ONE OF THOSE COUPLES. BUT DO YOU HAVE YOUR IDEA OF YOU KNOW, I WANT MY MOM THERE, I WANT MY DAD THERE, BUT TECHNICALLY IT IS ABOUT A MARRIAGE. SO WE DID NOT KNOW HOW PEOPLE WERE GOING TO RESPOND TO THIS. IT IS THE FIFTH DAY IN A ROW, THAT NUMBER HAS STAYED ABOVE 1000. TEDDY CONNECTS WITH DJ MOORE, HE WILL WALK THE LINE FOR 57 YARDS, CHECK THE DOWNFIELD BLOCK BY CURTIS THERE, HE IS GOING TO RUN THIS ONE ALL THE WAY IN AND HEY, COME BACK, BECAUSE WE ARE JUST GETTING STARTED. A STRONGER COLD FRONT WILL BE WITH US ON FRIDAY AND THAT CAN BRING MORE SHOWERS IN THE FORECAST AS WELL. AARON THOMAS WAS REPORTING ON THE STORY. POLICE SAY THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OF FOUL PLAY. WE BROUGHT YOU THIS IS BREAKING NEWS LAST NIGHT, YOU MIGHT RECALL THE FOUR-YEAR-OLD BOY DIED AFTER BEING HIT BY A TRUCK IN THE HOLLY GREEN NEIGHBORHOOD OF HOLLY SPRINGS. FALCONS WITH IN A TOUCHDOWN, RYAN INTERCEPTED IN THE END ZONE AND OTHER THAN WOLFPACK, JUSTIN WAS THE PLAY OF THE GAME, JUST ASK ALL THE GUYS IN THE LOCKER ROOM, THE PASSING GAME WAS CLICKING. MONDAY STARTING AT 4 PM WE WILL RELEASE EXCLUSIVE RESULTS OF OUR NEXT WRAL NEWS POLL, FIND OUT HOW NORTH CAROLINIANS PLAN TO VOTE IN THE U.S. SENATE RACE. THE DRIVER IS FACING CHARGES.