Texas Roadhouse. Lancaster Brewing is a restaurant located in Lancaster, Pennsylvania at 2323 Lincoln Highway East. YP - The Real Yellow Pages SM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. “The spicy, savory burger was delicious, my wife had the, “Lightning Quick Service, Perfect Before...”, “I always get the same thing, the hot open-faced. 157 ratings. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The business is located in 366 Hartman Bridge Rd, Ronks, PA 17572, USA. Not an extensive menu bu… Following social distancing guidelines. I had hot apple cider that was so good...tangy with just the right amount of sweetness. Find the best restaurants, food, and dining in Strasburg, PA 17579, make a reservation, or order delivery on Yelp: search reviews of 147 Strasburg restaurants by price, type, or location. Place was dead and for such a large restaurant I'm not sure they will last with so little volume. Their telephone number is … Restaurants Pizza Italian Restaurants. Here's what people are saying: It was very good. Our server was very friendly. Strasburg Pizza. Restaurants in Strasburg, PA CCPA. Sa La Thai. . We found great results, but some are outside Strasburg. There's no WiFi which doesn't bother me. SuperPages SM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Closed. I found it on went 11/5/2020 and decided to try it for my sisters birthday dinner. We didn't have breakfast, so were hankering for a filling brunch (no breakfast items were served, which we didn't realize prior). These things make it so much better, although only for the ease... food consistently…” more, “I normally don't write reviews but felt I had to.I ate there for the first time today.I had the 2 jumbo lump crabcakes and filling.The crabcakes were ALL lump crabmeat...only enough…” more. Italian • See menu. Restaurants in der Nähe von Le Spa auf Tripadvisor: Schauen Sie sich 69.025 Bewertungen und 44.195 authentische Fotos von Restaurants in der Nähe von Le Spa in Straßburg, Frankreich an. Best Dining in Strasburg, Lancaster County: See 2,259 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 13 Strasburg restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Agapē Cafe & Grille is a business providing services in the field of Restaurant, . Order online from 183 restaurants delivering in Strasburg. Owner and staff so friendly. They are open every day of the week. Zoom in to see updated info. Cafe 1832. Pizza. There are 3 pet friendly restaurants in Strasburg, PA. Strasburg Pizza. We're all about supporting local pizzerias - even those who are not Slice partners. We ended up splitting the smokestack sandwich…” more, “Great spot & staff, while I love the original location best this is an awesome place to grab some lunch & brews while you're out this way!” more, “I'd give this place more stars if I could. All the waitresses are very sweet. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. more. Best Dining in Strasburg, Lancaster County: See 2,263 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 13 Strasburg restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. 520 Historic Dr. Strasburg, … We hear their food's delish. Straßburg Essen und Trinken: Auf Tripadvisor finden Sie 194'158 Bewertungen von 1'465 Straßburg Restaurants, Bars und Cafés - angezeigt nach Küche, Preis und Lage. Use our site to research online menus and coupons for the romantic restaurants near Strasburg. View More Pizzerias on Slice. “So, so many choices from soups, meats, seafood, “The meats are fresh the eggs are local fresh eggs and the, “... before buffet ended, to be told we could not access the, “Friend is gluten free, waitress checked the, “had to get some oil after low oil light...”, “... petting zoo that offers delicious drinks and a variety of tasty, “I love fresh butter, bread, cookies and their, Hotels near Lancaster County Art Association, American Restaurants for Families in Strasburg, American Restaurants for Lunch in Strasburg, Restaurants near Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lancaster East - Strasburg, Restaurants near The Carriage House at Strasburg, Restaurants near Clarion Inn Historic Strasburg Inn, Restaurants near Travelodge by Wyndham Strasburg/Lancaster Amish County, Restaurants near National Toy Train Museum. List of Top Restaurants in Strasburg, Pennsylvania. Delicious. Two Cousins Paradise. There are French fine dining restaurants and ones that serve American fare. We had a great experience from friendly staff to delicious food. I'd say this is a local's secret spot. 0.0. Each of us was assigned a number and…” more, “This place is somewhere you'd miss if you drove by it. The staff was lovely and the food was fresh and delicious. Give Strasburg Pizza a call to order. Showing results in neighboring cities. It's really cute and super clean. Popular & reviewed Restaurants in Strasburg, PA. Find reviews, menus, book a table, or even order online - THE REAL YELLOW PAGES® About Search Results. The line was growing at 11:26 a.m. (they open at 11:30 a.m.). Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. View pictures of each dog friendly restaurant and read reviews of other guests with dogs here. The prime rib & crab cakes were delish!” more, “We actually drove past the restaurant twice and missed it. It hosts a large menu, a great atmosphere, private event spaces, and exceptional service. I…” more, “This was our second trip - this time in COVID days (11/7/20) . Delivery & Pickup Options - 176 reviews of Fireside Tavern "Good experience. Dining in Strasburg, Lancaster County: See 2,258 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 13 Strasburg restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Want to see which restaurants deliver to you? Restaurants in Strasburg, PA CCPA. Map updates are paused. 1363 ratings. We were…” more, “Really tasty food served in a warmed outdoor tented environment. (717) 687-7711. Fine Dining Restaurants in Strasburg, PA. Fine dining restaurants are a great place for a memorable dinner with a loved-one.