Staying in a hostel or guest house is a great way to meet people! There’s nothing like a vacation Gangnam style! Read on to find out — because when deciding where to go, safety should always be a priority. The only place to satisfy all of your guilty pleasures. Copenhagen is the capital of Denmark with an approximate population of just over three-quarters of a million people. Over to you! If you’re up for it, make a day trip to see the Niagara Falls. Even more so if you're a woman. They even have a female-only hostel called Hostelle. What will happen to travel after Coronavirus. Incidentally, while Tokyo may be the world’s most populous city, it has also been ranked as the safest city in the world by the 2015 Safe cities index released by the Economist Intelligence unit. ), Coronavirus travel questions: Your COVID-19 queries answered, From ‘sanitagged’ luggage to facial recognition at boarding – 10 travel technologies you can expect to see post-COVID, The new world of hotels: What your hotel stay will be like during coronavirus, Here are the 8 travel trends that are about to hit your Insta feed. It seems this part of the world is doing a bang-up job keeping its cities guarded. This seaside city in Norway has long been on my list of places to travel, of which I finally got to experience and explore last year. Go click selfies, eat good food and have the time of your life! The safety index ranked 334 cities. 3). Indeed, my few days in the Danish capital were pricey to say the least, but it was one of my favourite European winter cities to explore and I had such a great time traveling solo in Copenhagen and made a lifelong friend here (Jasmina) who showed me around her city and welcomed me with open arms. The remaining eight safest cities in the world were Quebec City, Taipei, Munich, Dubai, Zurich, Bern, Eskisehir, and Hong Kong, in that order. 11 to 15 cities are Basel, Rijeka, Tokyo, Tartu, and Canberra. Although it feels more like a town, Bruges is in our top picks of cities for female solo travelers because of that small-town charm. Tokyo, Japan. The city is best explored on foot, winding your way through the alleyways that inevitably lead to a bridge, square, or pontoon. Follow @worldwanderlust on Instagramfor more travel inspiration, Your email address will not be published. The third city on our list continues the trend of safe cities in Asia. Head to a Jimjilbang- a gender segregated public bathhouse, where you can enjoy the spa, sauna, snack bar, singing room, massage shop and nail room. They have a wine cave and a cheesery, what more needs to be said? Get a glimpse of the South Korea’s complex culture by exploring the Gangnam district of Seoul. Read more: Five Things You Must Do in Bruges, Stockholm has always intrigued me with its’ iconic street style it has become so renowned for, but I was absolutely amazed when began exploring by foot and realising how large and intriguing this city is. Spain's biggest city is considered on the smaller side in comparison with other major cities around the world. One of the best places where you should travel is to Quebec City, safest city in Canada and one of the most picturesque locations in the world. So, if you’re willing to splurge a bit on the tickets, Reykjavik can be a revelation. And, why wouldn’t it be, the place is nothing less than heaven. Seoul in South Korea is a city rich in history and heritage and has an incredibly high quality of life. Pack your bags right away! Subscribe to our mailing list to get the our Newsletter, Cyclone Nivar intensifying further to Severe Cyclonic Storm, landfall likely between Cuddalore and Puducherry on 25th November evening or night, [Hindi] तूफान ‘निवार’: अगले 12 घंटों में बन जाएगा भीषण चक्रवाती तूफान, 25 नवंबर की शाम या रात को कुड्डालोर और पुद्दुचेरी के बीच तटों से टकराएगा, [Hindi] सम्पूर्ण भारत का 25 नवंबर, 2020 का मौसम पूर्वानुमान, Weather update and forecast for November 25 across India, [Hindi] पंजाब का साप्ताहिक मौसम पूर्वानुमान और किसानों के लिए फसल सलाह (24 से 30 नवंबर, 2020), [Hindi] मंगलवार को भारत के मैदानी भागों में 10 सबसे ठंडे शहर, [Hindi] AQI मीटर: दिल्ली में आज कहाँ है सबसे ज़्यादा प्रदूषण, [Hindi] तूफान ‘निवार’ ताज़ा अपडेट: बंगाल की खाड़ी पर बना डिप्रेशन तूफान निवार की क्षमता में पहुंचा, 25 नवंबर को तमिलनाडु और पुद्दुचेरी के बीच से करेगा लैंडफॉल, Top 10 Rainiest Places in India on Tuesday, Top 10 coldest places in the plains of India on Tuesday, [Hindi] जतिन सिंह, एमडी स्काइमेट: चक्रवाती तूफान निवार के मद्देनजर चेन्नई और पुद्दुचेरी समेत तमिलनाडु में चेतावनी जारी, उत्तर भारत के पहाड़ों पर भी बारिश और हिमपात की संभावना, [Hindi] मैदानी भागों में पिछले 24 घंटों के दौरान सबसे अधिक वर्षा वाले स्थान, उत्तर-पश्चिम दिशा से चलने वाली तेज़ हवाओं के चलते पंजाब, हरियाणा, दिल्ली, उत्तरी राजस्थान और पश्चिमी उत्तर प्रदेश…, उत्तर भारत में सिर्फ कश्मीर पर होगी वर्षा और बर्फबारी। हिमाचल और उत्तराखंड समेत मैदानी इलाकों में मौसम शुष्क रहने…, वैष्णो देवी और आसपास के भागों में 23 जनवरी तक मौसम साफ रहेगा। लेकिन 24 जनवरी की रात तक एक नया पश्चिमी विक्षोभ दस्तक…, 23 से 25 जनवरी के बीच उत्तर पश्चिमी दिशा से आने वाली तेज़ हवाओं के कारण दिन और रात के तापमान में गिरावट होगी। 28 जन…, राष्ट्रीय राजधानी क्षेत्र में बुधवार की सुबह घने कोहरे और तापमान में गिरावट के साथ हुई है। आज सुबह दिल्ली और आसपास…, उत्तर भारत में पंजाब से लेकर हरियाणा, दिल्ली, उत्तर प्रदेश और बिहार में रह घना कोहरा। सड़कों से लेकर ट्रेन और हवाई…, For those who haven’t yet got a chance to enjoy the snowfall in picturesque. 25 on the Safest Cities Index, in terms of cities between 5 to 10 million people, it is actually in the top 10 for safety. These are the safest cities in Europe for solo female travelers and although there are many more to name, these are the cities I felt most safe in and would suggest to fellow solo female travelers who are trying to decide where to start the solo travel experience. Sydney is poised to become one of the five wealthiest cities in the world over the next decade, and has been investing its growing resources into digital, infrastructure and personal security measures. True, it's health security isn't anything to write home about, as it scores just 76.1 points for its health-care quality and access, speed of emergency services and air quality. Each time I visit the city seems to change beyond recognition, so that I never get bored exploring a new neighbourhood or one of the outlying islands. Not all big cities are dangerous for women. I was on my first solo adventure and wanted to throw a couple of “off the beaten path” destinations into the mix, of which Budapest was one at the time. Safe neighbourhoods I would recommend staying in include: St Germain, Le Marais and the 1st arrondissement (near the Louvre). However if I could have known then what I knew now, there are some cities I would have avoided and others I would have visited sooner. in this area, it comes in at a less-than-great 56th place. Hilo is one of the cities in Hawaii you must visit. The Safe Cities Index 2019 lists the safest cities and also breaks down the information used to reach that decision. The har The capital of the United States has a population of close to three-quarters of a million people, putting it firmly in one of the top 20 cities in the US in terms of population. One of the things that surprised me most about this city was how many options there were for vegan food – both at regular restaurants and niche-specific vegan restaurants that were entirely plant based. Read more: How to Spend 48 Hours in Vancouver. On the most recent list for 2019, Paris landed in the top 25, while Cairo missed the mark, landing at No.