South Korea Travel Customs Travelers can bring up to $400 worth of goods into South Korea without paying duties or taxes. If you are talking loudly, don’t be surprised if an auntie or older gentleman gives you a sign to be quiet. great choice!! We spent roughly about $2000, maybe $2500. accommodating...we enjoyed the whole trip and it has been a great experience visiting Petite France and Nami Island with a a very lively tour guide and thank you Jade for shar... Gigi is very friendly, dynamic, agile... we had a great time for this tour, thanks KKday to help us explore 3 places in 1 day with suitable schedule, It was a 3rd time for me and my family to visit South Korea but first time. If you have children, you can take them so many places and they are a welcomed sight in Korea.

Both John and Mr Jang are superb and took. What are the MUST-see's and do's?

Distract yourself from those tingling legs with the food. The 50 Best Places to Travel in 2020 Whether you're traveling solo or planning a family vacation, here are the 50 best places to visit in 2020. Pretty much everywhere—restaurants, bathrooms, homes, schools and the occasional store—requires you to remove your shoes before entering. You’ll notice that Koreans rarely speak on public transport. Re: How much money should I bring on a week trip to Seoul? US $1500 is enough if not too much shopping. 3-Hour Small Group Korean Pub Crawl + Food Tasting in Hongdae.

If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. When interacting with very important people, the most formal, annyeong hashimnika, is appropriate. What should I do? When it comes to designated seats for disabled, pregnant or elderly people, don’t sit down, even if the seat is empty and there’s no such person in sight. You don't have to bring any money with you - just use your card to withdraw money at ATMs/pay for purchases by card. This is my first time traveling to (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? recommend Andrew for anyone as a tour guide ..he also snaped some photos with his camera and send to us a... We had a wonderful guide in Busan Mr Jade who speaks very good English and very knowledgeable in history and places that we're visiting.. Andong and Gyeongju. speaks good english..though its quite chilly..we had a wonderful time..i definitely recommend the korea gps travel..and vic as a tour guide, He is very knowledgable about the city and I highly.

ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-62726605', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');flights are paid for, you could have a comfortable week for about $500 including sightseeing, transportation, food and drink. If you are being treated to a meal, don’t insist on paying. (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? helpful with photo-taking, recommendations of good value meals. request, providing great recommendations for local food specialities, translating queries in her excellent English, taking great photos, carryi... in Seoul ;) My email liaison with their Ms Amy prior to our travel to Korea was remarkably pleasant and our 3-day Seoul tour with their Ms Miae was t... We were lucky to have our amazing family trip done through Exclusive tour Korea and even more fortunate to have Heather as our main tour guide.We.

(previously,there was $4,900, but $900 went to airport and hotel fees.) At restaurants in Korea, servers will let you eat you meal without … Our private trip was organized smoothly and comfortably. For men, shorts are becoming more popular, but long pants are still the norm in the workplace setting. I'm mainly going to Korea for the culture shock and to connect with my roots a bit more. 4000 bucks is a lot of money. Take plenty of nice-looking socks to Korea -- you'll be taking off your shoes at religious sites. ensure our accommodation and travel in each city went smoothly, or to find a... Takes you across the beautiful natural landscapes of Jeju, and went on the hike up Eoseungsaenak Trail before it got too hot in the day. Mr Light..(Tae woo )...Daebak!!!!!!! Andrew was the best..very helpful and knowledgeable of all. Highest rated places of interest or tour operators on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews. :), Definitely, we are returning to visit the beautiful Korea again, and we absolutely recommend. How much money should I bring on a week trip to Seoul? Members who are knowledgeable about this destination and volunteer their time to answer travelers' questions.