Speak to our Tire / Wheel Expert at (844) 266-9884, Monday thru Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm, Saturday 8:00am to 1:30pm, Sundays closed. I recommend this location to anyone that asks me where to get tires, top notched service at very reasonable prices, "You can not beat Town Fair Tire". If you prefer dropping off your car, we will text you when the work is completed. © 2020 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. We want all our potential customers to make an educated purchase and feel confident with their selection.

All went very well. Excellent customer service. They have always performed work on time and as arranged. Would come back. Once you have made your purchase, you can wait in your car to ensure social distancing. They are the best. Town Fair Tire can be amazing if you make an appointment to service your tire needs. Your review will be updated on our website in 2-3 days. Thank you, Rich & team!!

Stores are disinfected multiple times a day. Buying tires is never fun, but the New London CT location has always made it easy and pleasant. This was just another trip to Town Fair Tire, just the way I like it! Both are mounted on their own rims, so it couldn't be any faster for the guys to switch them over. Townfair did an awesome job - I had ordered the wrong size tires...they didn't have the ones I needed in stock - then offered me a set of much better quality tires (used for less than 30 days) and saved me $100 in the end.

Excellent service and communication. I will come back and tell my friends and family to use your services. Great job! | www.townfairtire.com | Read 41-60 Reviews out of 36,743 When I got there, no waiting, Rich was very friendly. I would like to Thank everyone that took care of me at Townfair tire in Wallingford, from sales to tire installation everyone was great , I highly recommend this store ,they did a great job !!! Great service time , friendly staff , felt very comfortable at the Warwick store. Excellent customer service skills, incredible knowledge of tires, helped me pick out the most for my money, which means alot for a single mom.

I always get my tires there.

36,743 people have already reviewed Town Fair Tire Centers, Inc. Voice your opinion today and help build trust online. Had a problem a week later went back in and they were happy to help me out and it was my expensive rim. I have seen the employees dealing with overdemanding, complaining, not nice customers, the staff always stays calm and collected. This took the stress out of waiting, It appreciated the fact that it took me longer to wait-and-sit for a haircut.

I’ve been going to Town Fair Tire for years and I’ve never had a bad experience. We know searching for a new set of tires for your vehicle can sometimes be an overwhelming experience. Searching for a new set of tires for your vehicle can sometimes be an overwhelming experience. Town Fair Tire can be amazing if you make an appointment to service your tire needs. Thomas showed them all at the Avon CT Town Fair Tire Center.

When our tire sensors were malfunctioning Angel went to great lengths to figure out the problem. I got my oil changed and the person there said he could see wires coming out of my tire. Product pricing is average for market point, no over sell on services offered / provided. The only negative (or I would have rated the experience 5 stars) is one of the technicians that worked with my vehicle changed the radio station to something I really did not appreciate. What we are doing to keep every employee and customer safe in our stores: We will do everything we can to make your shopping experience a safe and healthy one. I was able to set up my laptop with their wifi to get work done while I waited. © 2018 Town Fair Tire | Privacy Policy | Website Survey.

It's all done and I'm ready for the snow to fly. Only the latest review will count in the company's TrustScore. © 2018 Town Fair Tire | Privacy Policy | Website Survey. SO very thankful. Speak to our Tire / Wheel Expert at (844) 266-9884, Monday thru Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm, Saturday 8:00am to 1:30pm, Sundays closed. I also love how they let me keep the old tires for my garden.

This took the stress out of waiting, It appreciated the fact that it took me longer to wait-and-sit for a haircut. Very professional, courteous, waiting area, just an all around good experience. Great service good people. I now make an appointment with TFT things are so much more efficient. I now make an appointment with TFT things are so much more efficient. A 180 from a previous experience at this location, the employees really do make or break the customer experience. 64 reviews of Town Fair Tire "Great prices and helpful staff. I bought tires for both my wifes car and my car a few years ago... had a low pressure light on last week and took it in for a look. Great Customer Service & Quick appointment…. Eric went above and beyond getting us good tires at a competitive price. You even texted me ahead of time to make an early appointment because of Covid restrictions.

I immediately went to Town Fair and they looked at it and said it needed to be replaced. Town Fair Tire has been collecting independent customer reviews since 2008, so you can learn from the community's knowledge and experiences about a particular tire before you buy.